Classifieds Items for sale, trade or wanted.

SOLD: Two Brothers/Ti-Force high mount titanium slip on exhaust mufflers

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2017, 09:54 AM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

captainchaos is on a distinguished road
SOLD: Two Brothers/Ti-Force high mount titanium slip on exhaust mufflers

This is a one-off exhaust I put together consisting of the following: Pair of used but very clean polished stainless Two Brothers high mount midpipes. One tiny ding on the underside of the right midpipe (pictured in the third pic, about midway up the midpipe on the bottom-again it's tiny). VERY minor and not really going to see it mounted but wanted to point it out. Brand new, never run titanium TiForce mufflers. If you're not familiar with these a quick search will show how expensive these are. They have a few miniscule scratches here and there from handling but please look down the baffles and you'll see they've never been run. Left muffler has a TINY shallow ding under where I believe the strap will go (I just noticed itand it's visible in the 4th pic if you look hard) so it should be a non-issue. Used, very clean, polished aluminum Jardine hangers. Brand new stainless muffler straps (I don't have the originals from TiForce, which are a little nicer, but these are alot nicer than the crap Danmoto sends you and are on par with many others I see). Brand new stainless midpipe clamps. Brand new pair of midpipe gaskets (if you've never installed an exhaust before or aren't handy please have someone do it who has/is). Dual springs go to one loop on the mufflers just like my Devils. I do also have the TiForce emblems that came off these in perfect shape if you want them. If you like the mufflers better with the emblems you'll need to affix them yourself via a high temp adhesive (I suppose you could also drill and rivet them though I don't think I could bring myself to drill holes in these mufflers) as they've been previously removed and the adhesive it no longer going to stick well enough.

Not going to see another set of these again. TiForce did not originally make these for a Superhawk. (They were made for RC51's, TL1000's and SV1000's if you want to hear them on Youtube, though people's individual video's sound quality obviously varies). I did a search and actually found ONE new pair of titanium GPR high mounts left through a company called Euro Motards. They're $946.90 shipped. TiForce slip-ons for an RC51 were originally over $1200. Other than that I'm pretty sure you're not going to find another set of titanium high mounts for a Superhawk any time soon, especially new. I think these look better and I'm only asking $575 plus shipping.

You could probably sell the individual mufflers alone for at least that much on Ebay. I feel this is a really fair price for what these are. To ballpark prices a year or so ago I sold a like new pair of carbon high-mounts from Leo Vince to another forum member for $600 plus shipping, and someone just paid $450 for the low-mount carbon Yoshimuras I had for sale. Danmoto gets $362 for a shitty pair of their beer cans, I mean low mounts, in titanium... They're not for everyone...I get it, but stuff like this is now getting near impossible to find anymore. Again I could probably sell the mufflers alone for that much on Ebay (which I will if these don't sell in a reasonable amount of time), but I thought it would be cool to make a one-off set of slip-ons for a Superhawk. Don't ask me what they sound like as I didn't start the bike-once again the mufflers are brand new. I'm willing to bet you won't be disappointed though... Again they were made for RC51's, TL1k's and SV1k's if you want to search Youtube.

Once again, I'll list these up here for a short time before I list the mufflers separately on Ebay. $575 plus insured shipping from 33426. I did have a couple pics of these mounted but I can't seem to find them. I'm sure you get the idea though...
Attached Thumbnails SOLD:  Two Brothers/Ti-Force high mount titanium slip on exhaust mufflers-tiforce1.jpg   SOLD:  Two Brothers/Ti-Force high mount titanium slip on exhaust mufflers-tiforce2.jpg   SOLD:  Two Brothers/Ti-Force high mount titanium slip on exhaust mufflers-tiforce3.jpg   SOLD:  Two Brothers/Ti-Force high mount titanium slip on exhaust mufflers-tiforce4.jpg   SOLD:  Two Brothers/Ti-Force high mount titanium slip on exhaust mufflers-tiforce5.jpg  

SOLD:  Two Brothers/Ti-Force high mount titanium slip on exhaust mufflers-tiforce6.jpg   SOLD:  Two Brothers/Ti-Force high mount titanium slip on exhaust mufflers-tiforce7.jpg   SOLD:  Two Brothers/Ti-Force high mount titanium slip on exhaust mufflers-tiforce8.jpg   SOLD:  Two Brothers/Ti-Force high mount titanium slip on exhaust mufflers-tiforce9.jpg  

Last edited by captainchaos; 09-25-2017 at 07:32 PM.
Old 06-12-2017, 03:05 PM
Squid

ae29 is on a distinguished road
I am interested in those midpipes if you are breaking them up for individual sales,
Old 06-12-2017, 04:53 PM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

Originally Posted by ae29
I am interested in those midpipes if you are breaking them up for individual sales,
Thanks but if they don't sell as is I'll probably sell the mufflers separately and keep the midpipes and hangers/brackets to use on something else...

Last edited by captainchaos; 06-12-2017 at 05:06 PM.
Old 09-25-2017, 07:32 PM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

Ok, mufflers were sold separately and Jardine hangers sold with another exhaust. TBR midpipes are not for sale at this time.