Classifieds Items for sale, trade or wanted.

Series 21 #48 Pilot Jets

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2011, 11:21 AM
Banned
Back Marker

SuperBlink is on a distinguished road
Series 21 #48 Pilot Jets

ddd

Last edited by SuperBlink; 03-14-2011 at 09:05 PM.
Old 03-13-2011, 01:56 PM
Squid

zwoehr is on a distinguished road
Sending you a PM now
Old 03-13-2011, 04:05 PM
Banned
Back Marker

Originally Posted by zwoehr
Sending you a PM now

Got it mang! They're yours, SOLD!
Old 03-13-2011, 11:33 PM
SuperSport

ranchomice is on a distinguished road
I bought mine as singles at a local Honda shop, $3.98 each.
Old 03-14-2011, 06:54 AM
Banned
Back Marker

Good job, bro! lmfao, I bought mine in a 4 pack because that's how they came and they cost me $5.50 each, want to see my parts receipt, douche bag?
Old 03-14-2011, 08:16 AM
Out of my mind, back in 5
MotoGP

Tweety is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by SuperBlink
Good job, bro! lmfao, I bought mine in a 4 pack because that's how they came and they cost me $5.50 each, want to see my parts receipt, douche bag?
Easy on the name calling or labels or you get to wear them, douche bag...

Reciept or not... The way this forum works is that we all keep each other honest... Ie you might dislike rancho "butting in", but I can name a few moments where you would have ended up hurting (worse?) if you haven't been given info on this forum... So the smart move is to acnowledge the fact that you might have made a bad deal, and live with it...

If you make a deal in good faith and zwoehr still want's it, I have no problem with it... If you where "rounding off", well, guess what you get problems... Either way, it keeps dealings around here honest... You might not like it, but it's fact...
Old 03-14-2011, 09:21 AM
Banned
MotoGP

8541Hawk will become famous soon enough
Name:  popcorn.gif
Views: 98
Size:  2.9 KB Name:  popcorn.gif
Views: 98
Size:  2.9 KB
Old 03-14-2011, 09:59 AM
SuperSport

What the ****? Did you think that was an insult or something? Did you think it was an attempt to put a halt to your 50 cent sale? Talk about jumping on the defense! I've never heard of them being sold that way. What a joke. Are you in junior high or are you just used to being on the defensive?

Last edited by ranchomice; 03-14-2011 at 11:43 AM.
Old 03-14-2011, 03:24 PM
Banned
Back Marker

ddd

Last edited by SuperBlink; 03-14-2011 at 09:05 PM.
Old 03-14-2011, 04:23 PM
Out of my mind, back in 5
MotoGP

Tweety is on a distinguished road
I prefer not to be made to look like I'm dishonest. They're $5.50 at this website too (I got mine from a local shop) http://www.hondapartsline.com/fiche_...2001&fveh=4080 (Actually, they're $.26 more, maybe I got ripped off too!)

Honestly, I just didn't see the point of you chiming in as it had no bearing on the situation. Had the guy who sent me the $14 and got them shipped to him the next priority mail is unhappy I'll gladly give him a refund upon their being returned to me. You should keep people honest, Tweety, that have proven to be otherwise. I haven't been anything but completely grateful to anyone and everyone who's given me advice and I've offered what I have for sale at very reasonable prices most of the time well below what the same part is selling for else where. So, no. I don't see any reason to keep me honest as I haven't done anything dishonest.

Am I a douche bag? ******* right I am, but only when people insinuate that I'm something I'm not. Call it being in Jr High School, or call it a heightened awareness of what's right and wrong, I personally don't care. If I have to chose between defending myself against people calling or insinuating that I'm dishonest (about $1.30 or whatever, seriously you don't have anything better to do?) or shutting up to get advice here, then I'll just take my happy *** somewhere else. It's not like this forum is the end all be all, I like it here, but I'm not going to shut up because some dude behind his computer screen feels the need to keep me honest when he knows not one damn thing about me. What a joke. Get a life dude, jam your $3 jet in your ear, mmmkay?
Seriously, I couldn't make out who you directed what at in that mess... But you might want to read my post again if what I think was directed at me... I didn't call you dishonest... I didn't call you douchebag... I told you not too call names or you could wear them yourself... It was a pretty simple message... It takes effort to misunderstand it...
Old 03-14-2011, 05:07 PM
Banned
MotoGP

8541Hawk will become famous soon enough
It's not like this forum is the end all be all
There is information and help here that you will not find anywhere else, so you might want to rethink that.....

Oh and back to Name:  popcorn.gif
Views: 81
Size:  2.9 KB
Old 03-14-2011, 05:16 PM
SuperSport

Hey superblink, would it have made a difference if I didn't state the price I paid? It's like a 50 cent difference, whoa! My point was, I got mine seperately. The price was just an afterthought. But to jump off and call me a douchebag...not quite sure what to make of that. I guess I could see how it came off as something it wasn't but c'mon. This place is full of adults (mostly) and it is a great resource. You may want to think about what you know about people before you jump on them.
Oh and, just so you know, dishonesty was the farthest thing from my mind, I was just sharing that they can be bought seperately. Paranoid much?

Last edited by ranchomice; 03-14-2011 at 05:36 PM.