Classifieds Items for sale, trade or wanted.

Lots of stock stuff for sale

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2010, 12:22 PM
SuperSport

Stumpy is on a distinguished road
Lots of stock stuff for sale

First let me say Noob gets first shot as he got me to clean out the garage. I don't have prices yet will soon sorry. just took lots of photos today and cleaned I will make a quick list ok. after noob looks the stuff over everyone else gets there shot. prices will be superhawk forum discounted. Need sleep but I promised him photos and I did not see a way to send them with pm

These are all stock "Prices + shipping"

Shock - $
2 tail lights - $
clutch line - $
rear rotor - $
cams - $
velocity stacks - $
drivers foot pegs - $
rear hub with sprocket - $
clutch lever - $
Brake lever - $
2 horns - $
lower chin - $
Clutch "plates, fiber, springs" - $
There is more some of the photos not on card must have deleted them
"not sure that sprocket is stock will count the teeth and should be a 530"

I will go through the photos at 2.30am my lunch and edit this ok. then prices will come tomorrow sometime I need to do the eBay thing i will find average prices and drop it like 20% for you guys if you want it everything is + shipping just the cost to send it no markup on my end as I should be able to find boxes and plan on using that flat rate box thing at the post office.
Attached Thumbnails Lots of stock stuff for sale-100_1234.jpg   Lots of stock stuff for sale-100_1235.jpg   Lots of stock stuff for sale-100_1237.jpg   Lots of stock stuff for sale-100_1238.jpg   Lots of stock stuff for sale-100_1236.jpg  

Last edited by Stumpy; 10-21-2010 at 12:36 PM.
Old 10-21-2010, 12:42 PM
SuperSport

just more photos
Attached Thumbnails Lots of stock stuff for sale-100_1242.jpg   Lots of stock stuff for sale-100_1245.jpg   Lots of stock stuff for sale-100_1254.jpg   Lots of stock stuff for sale-100_1246.jpg   Lots of stock stuff for sale-100_1261.jpg  

Old 10-21-2010, 12:49 PM
SuperSport

and more photos with one of my bike will edit this tomorrow so it makes more sense there is just so much stuff and this is like half of it. will check into photo bucket or something like that.night all.

Thomas
Attached Thumbnails Lots of stock stuff for sale-100_1245.jpg   Lots of stock stuff for sale-100_1252.jpg   Lots of stock stuff for sale-100_1249.jpg   Lots of stock stuff for sale-100_1253.jpg   Lots of stock stuff for sale-100_1263.jpg  

Old 10-21-2010, 02:05 PM
SuperBike

skokievtr is on a distinguished road
plz let me know via pm when you know what parts r 4 sale after Noob picks what he wants. Like rear rotor, hub, clutch pack (depending on miles & condition), shifter kit, hand control pods, etc
Old 10-21-2010, 08:12 PM
Superstock

ttocsmai is on a distinguished road
are those OEM shift levers? I might be interested in them.
Old 10-21-2010, 08:51 PM
Squid

Acecool is on a distinguished road
I want the right clutch/engine cover, the screw from the upper hole of where the foot brake is, near the ankle guard and the seat cowl.

These are from a 99 superhawk right?
Old 10-21-2010, 09:40 PM
I loves me twins
Superstock
Superstock

NooB is on a distinguished road
Ooooo pick of the litter eh?? Thanks bud, pm sent.
Old 10-21-2010, 09:56 PM
the boss
SuperBike

saige is on a distinguished road
after picks are done by noob,i would like to get a hold of the front and rear brake rotors if available.
Old 10-21-2010, 10:51 PM
SuperSport

Most of the stuff is from my bike 99 but some of the stuff is from ebay as I was doing a lot of track days and had stuff in case of a bad one so I still had a chance of riding the sameday. I think I will make a list of it all in word and add it here. then send pics to the people who want whatever it is. no front rotors or brake stuff sold that to another member already. and the seat cawl is noobs thats why i did not list it just had the pics for him.

Hey Noob send me a pm to let me know of any other parts you might want even if you do not see it here. I still have stuff to go through. Like a set of heads and I just won a rear axle for welding up my braced swingarm to get the brake ankor right and guess what I found today the one i forgot that I had already so now Im going to just keep it boxed up and sell it to someone else if they want it. $16 + shipping thats what I got in it. I will have the price with shipping on the cawl sometime tomarrow I will stop at the post office.

I will have everything listed by sunday night for you guys to look at after I talk to noob. for thouse of you who asked for something allready I will put a pending behind it. I only want paypal and if you need sometime to come up with the cash we can work somthing out. Members have done the same for me ! Karma goes both ways.

Last edited by Stumpy; 10-22-2010 at 01:05 AM.
Old 10-23-2010, 06:36 AM
Squid

Acecool is on a distinguished road
May I have dibs on the other parts that are not spoken for by noob? Please :-)
Old 10-23-2010, 05:10 PM
SuperSport

Making the list right now then will look for prices tomorrow after church. Looked at wedding stuff today have to keep her happy. LOL
Old 10-23-2010, 06:04 PM
SuperSport

Im starting a new post to make it easy ok. there will just be a list will provide pics to who wants them by email.