Classifieds Items for sale, trade or wanted.

Gloves, Boots & Jacket

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2009, 01:22 PM
Back Marker

F1 Fan in Nascar Land is an unknown quantity at this point
Gloves, Boots & Jacket

This Jacket was bought right before I started doing trackdays and now I have not used it since. I only used the Jacket about 3-5 times for short trips and I looked it over last night and I cannot find one mark or even one stitch out of place this jacket is in perfect shape, trust me it is just as good as if you were to buy it from a store. I have sold/bought over 110 items on ebay with a 100% positive feedback, I am a trust worthy person. The Jacket is size XL, it has adjustments all over the jacket even more then any of my other 3 jackets. 6 adjustments on each arm, and a full waist band adjustment on both hips so I think anyone that wears from a size M-XL should be fine with this Jacket. The protection is second to none and thats why I bought the jacket, it have titanium reinforced arm and back pads, and a sections backprotector and ICON’s unique Asphalt Technologies. These Jackets go for $349.99 at your local stores. I know this is the 1st generation jacket that is a year old, but I think its much better looking and after looking at the new one at a local shop even more safe, and my local dealer agrees that they made the new one not quit as safe as this model, in its construction. I will take the first 260.00 shipped OBO. Please contact me via PM if you are interested that way I can sell to the first person that shows up in my email. Thanks and here are some pictures if you want anymore info feel free to ask I have sold stuff before on this board and you can trust me if there is anything wrong with the jacket I will refund your money.

Brand New Moto GP Nitrous Gloves Size Large. Will come in original Sleeve. You can see by the palms that these have never been used. These gloves don’t fit but I am going to buy the same gloves as I find them more comfortable then the Alpine stars GP gloves. I realize no one wants to pay full price even for unused open items I am willing to sell the gloves for $100.00 shipped. They go for $119.95 plus around $9.99$15.99 shipping retail.

NITROUS GLOVES

*Finest Nappa leather
*Gauntlet cuff is adjustable with
*hook-and-loop closure
*Foam padding outer shell protection
*Fiber-reinforced knuckle protection
*Comfortable, performance fit with
pre-curved fingers
*Adjustable strap with hook-and-loop
closure over wrist
*Elastic at wrist
*Mens size Large

Racing Boots!!! Oxtar Matrix Boots Size 41. These boots have been worn 7-10 times. Have never been in a crash!! They are in perfect condition, other then a small scrap on the ground which will not hinder you at all and dont effect the integrity of the boots at all. Alexa from Spider leather works did me a favor and put a small extention that looks like they came like that, its such good work but you can see by the zipper she made an extension for the velcro so it fits a person with wider foot and ankle but will not stick out for people that have a smaller foot. My girlfriend got me a pair of SIDI's this year so I dont need these anymore but they are great comfortable boots. I hate to say it but more comfortable then the SIDI's that cost over 5 bills. I dont know what to ask for these but I guess around $100.00 shipped OBO sounds good Im sure its going to cost me $25.00 just to ship them but I have a great new SIDI box to mail them in!!!

Im going to put on ebay in a week or so if there is no interested parties but I thought I would give you guys 1st shot at them.

Thanks.
Old 01-23-2009, 07:07 PM
Administrator
World Champion

Hawkrider will become famous soon enoughHawkrider will become famous soon enough
Those are the SS boots, not the Matrix. http://www.oxtar-boots.com/ss.html They run $150 new.

Knowing what size normal shoe will help.
Old 01-23-2009, 08:54 PM
geezer
SuperSport
SuperSport

oahu hawk is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Hawkrider
Those are the SS boots, not the Matrix. http://www.oxtar-boots.com/ss.html They run $150 new.

Knowing what size normal shoe will help.
I've got a pair of those and they're great boot for the $$$...they run a little wider than AlpineStars and others...

The OXTAR brand is no longer in existance as they've been renamed TCX, you can get the same boot, with the TCX logo at New Enough...unfortunately, you can't get them for $150 anymore...

http://www.newenough.com/boots/racin...cle_boots.html
Old 01-24-2009, 02:31 PM
Back Marker

hey

These are great boots and I know I will miss them until my new ones get worn in cause these boots are so comfortable and well padded to
Old 02-17-2009, 01:28 PM
Back Marker

Hello

THESE ITEMS ARE NOW ON EBAY, I KEPT THEM ON THE SITE FOR AS LONG AS I COULD. CONTACT ME AT jonmueller@wi.rr.com IF YOUR INTERESTED YOU COULD GET THEM REALLY CHEAP!!!!!!
Old 02-17-2009, 03:31 PM
Squid

usmc7051 is on a distinguished road
What normal size are the boots?
Old 02-17-2009, 10:17 PM
Back Marker

Originally Posted by usmc7051
What normal size are the boots?

hahaha, I had the same attitude before buying alot of this **** over the years. The answer is Really anthing from an 8.5-9.5 They dont have to fit like running shoes, and I wear anything in those sizes, but technically I think there 8.5 or 9's not sure, all I know is Oxtars are the best boot to have they work good with being wider then the skinny *** alpinestars and sidi's, and they just flex good, and are still snug, I know this may sound stupid but you have to have a pair to know what Im talking about. Oxtars, now TCX is the best company out there for footwear...period.
Old 02-18-2009, 09:17 AM
Squid

DogStar is on a distinguished road
good luck with the sale, I had the unfortunate pleasure of creash testing that icon jacket and it held up with no problems. I just wish they would have put some armor in the elbows but a great looking jacket.
Old 02-18-2009, 12:33 PM
Back Marker

Shmittay
I need new boots, but I need 48's. Good luck on the sale.