Classifieds Items for sale, trade or wanted.

Brand new Jardine High Mounts - SOLD

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2007, 05:47 PM
SuperSport
SuperSport

supermarto is on a distinguished road
Brand new Jardine High Mounts - SOLD

Race core. Black smaller round cans. Have had them on for about a hundred miles and I am happy with the performance, just not the decibel levels! They do have a tiny little chip on the can where the stock right side rear blinker vibrates and must touch it. The black powdercoat/paint on the pipe is worn through. Very small blemish.

I paid $399 shipped. I would like to get somewhere around $350. I don't even think its' been a hundred miles put on them, more like under 90.

My neighbors don't like my warm-up period in the a.m.
Old 12-18-2007, 06:27 PM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

captainchaos is on a distinguished road
**** your neighbors lol. I remember I freaked out when I had them and they rubbed the blinkers and did the same thing. Good luck.
Old 12-18-2007, 06:48 PM
SuperSport
SuperSport

Originally Posted by captainchaos
**** your neighbors lol. I remember I freaked out when I had them and they rubbed the blinkers and did the same thing. Good luck.
Well, most of my neighbors are all pretty old, so theres none I would like to f#&K... there is one hot young blond, but she's crazier than a shithouse rat... I do want to stay on their good side at least for the time being.

The pipes are awesome, I just don't know what aftermarket cans will give them the peace and quiet they would like from my red beast and yet still satisfy my power trip? I am thinking Microns? Also, and maybe even more importantly, I am worried about the police giving me a hard time...
Old 12-19-2007, 03:35 AM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

captainchaos is on a distinguished road
You may not find what you want to from any aftermarket cans, maybe the quiet yoshimuras...why not try a progressive bafflectomy of the stockers 'till you get the sound you want. Depending on how far you go into them they'll give you some sound when you start drilling holes in the baffles but still be quieter than aftermarket pipes.
Old 12-19-2007, 04:14 AM
BANNED IN D.C.
SuperSport

Condor is on a distinguished road
i might be interested. let me see how christmas treats me.

i say **** my neighbors. one of those fruitcakes likes to warm his car up at 6am while listening to some really awesome gangsta rap rattling his windows out. (this dude is like 40 years old and an athletic director assitant at UGA). yep...the car just sits there and runs, thumping out ghetto poetry by the board foot, while he sits inside eating an english muffin, presumably ... its my favorite thing.

i figure i could at least let him listen to some jardines...im a good neighbor.
Old 12-19-2007, 05:34 AM
Fastest Color
SuperBike

FL02SupaHawk996 is on a distinguished road
Dude, police in FL have much more to do then listen for your bike to rip past! You know how most cagers drive down hear...

I live over in Lithia, FL and my neighbors complain too, but my bike sounds so good it drowns out Harleys and I can bearly hear my Ipod while riding...LOL
Old 12-19-2007, 06:24 AM
Back Marker

Shmittay
I dont think my Leos are very loud at all, especially when I compare them to my friends 2bros haha. Ive actually been sort of been throwing around the idea of getting something a little louder. Do you have any pics?
Old 12-19-2007, 05:49 PM
SuperSport
SuperSport

Yeah, I can post pics later tonight. What kind of shape are your Leo's in? Are you interested in a large discount towards the purchase, maybe by doing a little swap action there, Shmittay?

I don;t think I will be getting rid of them before Christmas, Condor, so let me know... and dude, that neighbor needs a shotgun blast full of rock salt in his face for that behaviour!

FLO2, I know they do, but when you combine loud pipes with aggressive riding (passing those idiot cagers at peak rush hour on the shoulders/lane splitting), it makes for a deadly combination. I can't afford any more tickets.

Last edited by supermarto; 12-19-2007 at 05:54 PM.
Old 01-18-2008, 08:28 AM
SuperSport
SuperSport

SOLD to Condor, who by the way is a pleasure to do bidness with...