Classifieds Items for sale, trade or wanted.

F/S clean titled DRZ frame section

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2008, 07:25 AM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

captainchaos is on a distinguished road
F/S clean titled DRZ frame section

Okay I bought this awhile ago with visions of I have no idea what... So anyway here's a clean title frame section off a 2001 DRZ400S. Shows 329 miles. The frame was bent and I bought the piece of it you see awhile back for one of those dream projects you never get to. Again CLEAN New Jersey paperwork, not salvage, etc. I won't start listing what you can do with this, I'm not a lawyer, so I'm selling it as a paperweight... Yeah I had visions of putting a license plate on a motogp bike so what The paperwork HAS my info pre filled in the buyers name section so I'm not sure how that goes for you or what steps are required depending on where you live to get this put into your name. I do know here in Florida an out of state bike has to be inspected, so I'm assuming at least here this wouldn't be able to be transferred until this frame section was applied to a completed bike. There IS a co-buyers area unfilled. Please do your homework as to what the requirements are where you live. I will be happy to answer questions but not about legal/licensing/paperwork requirements because I do not know. Anyone interested in this can quickly settle any doubts about my good intentions by asking around on here, looking at my ebay feedback under my username 90btabss, or best of all asking for my cell# and speaking to me on the phone. I will be happy to assist (not pay for) in signing anything required to legally get this put into your name...I hate to throw it away-seems like it could be the basis for a cool project. Once again keep in mind the buyer section HAS been already filled with my name and address, but there is a co-buyer section unfilled. No I'm not looking to beat anybody for their project or go halfsies with you I have enough old **** laying around I'm trying to sell as it is. Hopefully for the few bucks it's not more trouble than it's worth. $50 and street title a ******* Euclid dump truck I don't care...
Attached Thumbnails F/S clean titled DRZ frame section-frame1.jpg   F/S clean titled DRZ frame section-frame2.jpg   F/S clean titled DRZ frame section-frame3.jpg  

Last edited by captainchaos; 01-20-2008 at 07:30 AM.