Classifieds Items for sale, trade or wanted.

98 SHawk F/S NEPA $3600 forum price

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2008, 06:48 AM
Squid

fairfoebass is on a distinguished road
98 SHawk F/S NEPA $3200 forum price

I hate to do it but i'm looking at buying a house and I need a bit more down than I realized. Sooooo..... The innocent must suffer..... I'm left with no choice but to sell the superhawk i worked so hard to find only 4 months ago. But dont worry this is a temporary thing, by spring i'll be back on either another Hawk or the holy grail of an RC51. Heres the story on this bird... This is a 98 with approx 23,000 miles in NORTHEAST PENNSYLVANIA. The bike was down once by the previous owners father. He dropped it on its side after stopping quick to avoid a deer. Resulting damage was a cracked upper and broken mirror, a cracked tail, the mounting tabs on the stock cluster were broken off, and one stock can got rashed and dinged badly. A sharkskinz one piece upper was put on, aftermarket mirrors, a fresh tail from a black 99 i believe and a fresh stock can on the offended side. They did all the fixes and retained the clean title. The replacement cluster had approx. 10000 less miles than the factory, he told me the exact number but its pretty dang close to that. Bike was originally all red, replacement parts were from black bike, thus the two tone color look. Also has red windscreen to complete the look. I've owned it for 4 months now and its been amazing. It fell over once as my brother tried to move it in his driveway, he got on and it was at a funny angle on the uphill and so it just shifted instantly and fell on its side, using his leg as a cushion. Minor scuff on the edge of the upper, tiny scruff on bottom of stator cover, and very small scuff on edge can on that side. I had gotten a set of shortened erion racing cans off of a forum member and they are currently installed. They sound AMAZING!!!! You get those plus the stockers i removed with the deal. Bike also has rear cowl solo cover in black. I have the bike up for sale in my local area for $4200, i'm a bit high I know but my bikes gotten alot of attention around here because its loud, fast, and unique, so I have some sizzle room on that price. I'm offering it here on the forum to my more "educated" bretheren for $3200. I think thats a fair deal. You can PM with any questions whatsoever and sorry for the bad pics so far. I can send better if your interested. Feel free to call as well, 570.204.8454 I really dont want to ship but i can arrainge to meet up to a reasonable distance if I get someone truly interested. Daddy needs a new house, someone please help!!!!!
Attached Thumbnails 98 SHawk F/S NEPA 00 forum price-bike.jpg   98 SHawk F/S NEPA 00 forum price-pipes.jpg   98 SHawk F/S NEPA 00 forum price-tail.jpg  

Last edited by fairfoebass; 09-26-2008 at 08:31 AM.
Old 09-24-2008, 07:55 AM
Squid

BUMP
Old 09-26-2008, 08:33 AM
Squid

bump for a new price for forum members, have to sell quick, got a lead on a house i really want.
Old 10-15-2008, 10:40 AM
Squid

**** MODERATOR PLEASE CLOSE THREAD, WANT TO START NEW WITH MUCH BETTER PRICE ****
Old 10-16-2008, 04:04 PM
Administrator
World Champion

Hawkrider will become famous soon enoughHawkrider will become famous soon enough
Closed on request.