Classifieds Items for sale, trade or wanted.

2000 SH FOR SALE $4500 in INDIANA

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2007, 08:07 AM
Squid

superhawk101 is on a distinguished road
2000 SH FOR SALE $4500 in INDIANA

Yellow W/ carbon fiber corbin seat and backrest, Staintune single sided left exit exhaust, Wrapped headers, Race tech front fork springs for 250 lb rider, Blue alum. dampener *****, Dark double bouble windscreen, Factory racing pro shift kit, K&N air filter, Dynojet jet kit, Blue bar end sliders, polished frame, swingarm, heel guards, edges of rims,and upper triple tree, carbon fiber tank bra, yellow chain guard, +3 tooth rear sprocket, Factory pro ignition advance, pair system disabled and all parts removed, Stainless braided brake lines front, rear, and clutch line, Clear alternatives tail light w/ integrated turn signals, Fluash mount clear front turn signals, shaved rear mud flap, installed a tail locker with additional mounted LED turn signals and brake lights, Tons of blue anodized hardware including the radiator guards, The entire bike is covered in Blue LED's that carry a lifetime waranty and can be turned on with the key off. I have owned this bike since new. I watched the dealer uncrate it when I bought it in the spring of 2001. it does have a very small dent in the tank under the tank bra, a few small scratches on the left side fairing (my brother knocked it over in the drive way), and a slightly tweaked shifter pedal. It has always been stored in a heated garage. I have all factory parts excluding the exhaust I am also including a repair manual. I put new conti road attacks on it last season. These tires stick like glue in the corners. I really hate to get rid of this bike, but the wife says it is time to grow up. My loss your gain. If you have any questions feel free to ask.
Old 09-20-2007, 03:08 PM
Dances with Guardrails
Squid

icepick is on a distinguished road
My first thought is that the wife should have found a "grown-up" man to start with, not a perfectly happy person to change to her liking by taking away their recreation. I might tell her there are tons of already unhappy guys out there who don't have motorcycles and would love to have someone to dominate them.

Sounds like you loved your hobby. I always hate to see ultimatums thrown down in the name of "practicality". I believe that everyone is entitled to some selfish, unadulterated happiness in their lives, even if it is truly "impractical" (and not just in the eyes of one's spouse or significant other).

Good luck with the sale though, if that's the route for you.
Old 09-20-2007, 11:47 PM
Administrator
World Champion

Hawkrider will become famous soon enoughHawkrider will become famous soon enough
Yeah, no kidding! Tell her to go ******* pack sand! That just ain't right.......
Old 04-04-2008, 11:45 PM
Back Marker

HisHawkiness is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by superhawk101
I really hate to get rid of this bike, but the wife says it is time to grow up.
Good luck with sale but seriously....Grow a pair man.

I hate it when men let their wives run their life.
Old 04-05-2008, 04:21 PM
Superstock

sassage is on a distinguished road
what part of Indiana?

Got any pictures of the bike?