Tried to get SuperMarto to talk about problem, but no response

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2008, 08:18 AM
I could ride in
SuperBike

LineArrayNut is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down Tried to get SuperMarto to talk about problem, but no response

read the thread here: https://www.superhawkforum.com/forum...d=1#post167325

but basically, he posted ad for wheels "ZERO scratches, chips, or imperfections. Pretty much perfect."

agreed on price, said one week. waited 6 weeks, asked for discount. got wheels for $240 shipped instead of $250 plus shipping.

wheels arrived with significant damage that was known to seller before shipment:
via PM "Really? Can you send me some digis of the scratches? I know the rear was a bit jacked up on the inside which you won't see when the tires on, but how badly were they jacked? "

and the usual slimy "it's the shipper's fault" excuse. why weren't they packed better? but it does not matter, the boxes weren't breached, the damage was there when he shipped them.

then comes the "just ship them back for refund" weasel defense - no communication further.

this was a bad experience after the first week, but i kept hoping for a turnaround, not wanting another fleabay letdown.

Not as described.
Poor communication.
LONG wait for shipping.

Did not want to do it, warned and waited for a response, but this negative review is warranted and i don't want someone else to get hosed too.