The ebay picture guy

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2009, 11:59 PM
Boosted
SuperSport

Syclone is on a distinguished road
The ebay picture guy

FYI, the "loser" guy from this thread that got locked still has most of a superhawk for sale. I bought the front-end that was on it, and he shipped it quickly and nicely packaged. He sent me several pictures and was very pleasant to deal with. Would be a good contact if someone needs a motor or non-body parts to fix a wreck or complete a project.

Last edited by Syclone; 02-13-2009 at 12:04 AM. Reason: link
Old 02-13-2009, 12:11 AM
mildly retarded
SuperBike

j shizzy wizzy is on a distinguished road
whats his ebay name? i need a left side engine/stator case cover.
Old 02-13-2009, 04:09 PM
I could ride in
SuperBike

LineArrayNut is on a distinguished road
Brick and Mortar: Location Location Location

Internet: Attitude Attitude Attitude

and that's all I gots to say about that...
Old 02-13-2009, 05:15 PM
MotoGP

nuhawk is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Syclone
FYI, the "loser" guy from this thread that got locked still has most of a superhawk for sale. I bought the front-end that was on it, and he shipped it quickly and nicely packaged. He sent me several pictures and was very pleasant to deal with. Would be a good contact if someone needs a motor or non-body parts to fix a wreck or complete a project.
Maybe this kid learned a thing or two when he stopped by here. The guy at the bike shop next door just got burned by a squid who described his plastics set as "perfect". Jerry has been wrenching on bikes for nineteen years and the kid has been selling parts for six months. The deal included the tank. $1500. When the tank arrived someone (?) had removed the fill cap by prying it off the tank with a screwdriver leaving a huge gash in the flange rendering the tank useless. The plastics were C at best. Cracks, scratches and missing tabs - Jerry was furious. Perfect to us and perfect to a 19 yo are different places.
Old 02-13-2009, 06:08 PM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

captainchaos is on a distinguished road
Yeah he's probably a cool guy and I guess he's just no b.s. and to the point, but initially it just seemed like he had a bad attitude. I asked him to describe the exhaust and how much, etc and I got a one word email reply "shitty." Then he got annoyed when I asked him again to describe it as I've fixed some pretty ratty exhausts before like new with a little tig welding, dent removal and polishing. I just think you should be a little more helpful and patient if you want to be successful selling stuff online, or in person.
Old 02-13-2009, 08:15 PM
Boosted
SuperSport

Syclone is on a distinguished road
Yea, his initial response to you CC could have been more helpful. I just wanted to post this to let others know that I had a smooth transaction with him, and hopefully others will too.