RANT! Pissed off about something? Need to get it off your chest? Do it here.

What will losers not do?

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2009, 08:24 PM
SuperSport

Rollin20z is on a distinguished road
What will losers not do?

I cannot believe some people as the dumbshit here trying to scam people. First off this has got to be the ugliest *** used to be Hawk I have seen. And look how title says "parting out" and goes on about all the good parts on it and then tries to slip in at the end
"you're bidding on 1 digital photo of the bike! "
makes you just want to slap the **** out of someone!!

Oh well I'm done!! Now you all better bid high and early as I am sure that pic will go for big money

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/PARTI...Q5fAccessories
Old 01-27-2009, 08:28 PM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

captainchaos is on a distinguished road
I don't really get what he's trying to do. Part it out? I asked him "what kind of shape is the exhaust in (the slip ons-cans, mids, & hangers) and HOW MUCH do you want for it? His answer.... "crappy." Yeah that was it...a one word answer...

I guess it just sells itself... sorry to bother you...
Old 01-27-2009, 08:31 PM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

I just answered him. This is just going to be for ***** and giggles now.

"Ok..."crappy" Could you be a little more descriptive...possibly throw in a pic or two. I also asked HOW MUCH you wanted for it. I thought you were trying to sell this stuff.."
Old 01-27-2009, 08:36 PM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

Wow at least he answers fast... Here's the response...nice guy-sorry to bother you.

"as in it's ****, and not worth selling? i thought crappy would be a good enough descriptive work but apparently not.
Old 01-27-2009, 09:06 PM
MotoGP

VTRsurfer is on a distinguished road
It does have a swapped front end. Might be something worth salvaging there.
Old 01-27-2009, 10:44 PM
MotoGP

inderocker is an unknown quantity at this point
Wow!, I remember seeing that bike on Craigslist about a year ago in much better condition. Looks like it really got it's a$$ handed to it, what a shame. I may buy it for the front-end though!
Old 01-28-2009, 05:54 AM
RK1
MotoGP

RK1 is on a distinguished road
Besides being all bashed up it looks like it burned as well.
Old 01-28-2009, 08:40 AM
MotoGP

inderocker is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by RK1
... it looks like it burned as well.
Why do you say that?

Last edited by inderocker; 01-28-2009 at 06:58 PM.
Old 01-28-2009, 09:01 AM
Boosted
SuperSport

Syclone is on a distinguished road
Gotta love this guy's response to my question:

whatever came on a vtr1000f? ship the forks, yes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 00:07:28 -0700
To: al010101@msn.com
Subject: You've received a question about your eBay item, PARTING OUT 1998 VTR1000F SUPERHAWK!!! RUNS GOOD!

Dear al010101,

What forks are on there? Would you ship?
Old 01-28-2009, 09:25 AM
Back Marker

jbeber is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by inderocker
Why do you say that?
I think it's because the frame goes from black to silver right by the bar-end mirror....probably just a sweet d.i.y. paint fade rather than fire damage.

Last edited by inderocker; 01-28-2009 at 06:58 PM.
Old 01-28-2009, 10:22 AM
Squid

apparentloser is an unknown quantity at this point
First off how am i trying to scam anyone? i'm parting it out on ebay, in order to get emails on parts...you have to do something of this nature. the digital picture winning bid is simply because, geniuses like you will bid on it thinking you're buying the whole thing.

might want to look in the mirror before you call ME the dumbshit.

Originally Posted by Rollin20z
I cannot believe some people as the dumbshit here trying to scam people. First off this has got to be the ugliest *** used to be Hawk I have seen. And look how title says "parting out" and goes on about all the good parts on it and then tries to slip in at the end makes you just want to slap the **** out of someone!!

Oh well I'm done!! Now you all better bid high and early as I am sure that pic will go for big money

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/PARTI...Q5fAccessories
Old 01-28-2009, 10:25 AM
Squid

to the rest, no it's not burn't.

i figured "crappy" would be a fine descriptive term for the exhaust because thats what it is...junk.

and i'm sorry i didn't know the forks were swaps...i'm so ashamed. come on...really why would i know that? it's a superhawk, it's the first one i've ever parted, and by some of the attitude i've recieved, the last one.

Well anyways, if anyone wants parts from the "burn't" "bashed up" superhawk...let me know, as i'm obviously the "loser" that owns it.
Old 01-28-2009, 11:43 AM
Superstock

RPV-Hawk is on a distinguished road
foto is from January 2x, 2008...so it's a year old. I wonder what the bike looks like now.
if apparentloser really is the seller, with such a wonderful attitude, I wonder how he ever got postive feedback.

Item reported to ebay as scammer attempting to sell items outside ebay. His account won't last long.
Apparent looser...
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/...ebay-sale.html
Offers to buy or sell listed items outside of the eBay site are not permitted.

Last edited by RPV-Hawk; 01-28-2009 at 11:46 AM.
Old 01-28-2009, 12:41 PM
Squid

Originally Posted by RPV-Hawk
foto is from January 2x, 2008...so it's a year old. I wonder what the bike looks like now.
if apparentloser really is the seller, with such a wonderful attitude, I wonder how he ever got postive feedback.

Item reported to ebay as scammer attempting to sell items outside ebay. His account won't last long.
Apparent looser...
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/...ebay-sale.html
actually if something is wanted, i post it on ebay. thx.

the picture was taken a couple days ago, learn to read...or to not assume.

my attitude is fine if you're not an ******* to me from the very beginning of things. gee why would i be a dick...when yall have been SO NICE TO ME?!

Last edited by apparentloser; 01-28-2009 at 12:45 PM.
Old 01-28-2009, 12:48 PM
Squid

more pictures.

perhaps if you guys didn't send me multiple emails through ebay taunting me, without even emailing me beforehand, i wouldn't be defensive. treat me like an ******* and guess what i'll be?
Attached Thumbnails What will losers not do?-dsc01373.jpg   What will losers not do?-dsc01374.jpg   What will losers not do?-dsc01375.jpg   What will losers not do?-dsc01376.jpg  
Old 01-28-2009, 12:52 PM
Squid

and heres your "january 2x, 2008" picture. oh wait, that's january 24th 2009!

again, thanks for the assuptions, ignorant attitudes and incredibly ignorant, harassing emails from some of you from ebay (with no prior emails to me...no asking for parts, just simply..ignorant emails telling me i'm an idiot because i don't know what the bike is, etc..). and yet I'M the loser?
Attached Thumbnails What will losers not do?-98vtr1000r.jpg  
Old 01-28-2009, 01:17 PM
Out of my mind, back in 5
MotoGP

Tweety is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by apparentloser
and heres your "january 2x, 2008" picture. oh wait, that's january 24th 2009!

again, thanks for the assuptions, ignorant attitudes and incredibly ignorant, harassing emails from some of you from ebay (with no prior emails to me...no asking for parts, just simply..ignorant emails telling me i'm an idiot because i don't know what the bike is, etc..). and yet I'M the loser?

Yes... Actually you ARE the loser... Because you are rapidly getting the people at this place against you... And this would probably been a better place to part out that bike in the first place than eBay... Especially since what you are doing in that auction is a violation of the rules on eBay...

Take a step back, breathe deep and tone it down a notch or two and you'll probably find this place to be rather friendly...

Your action and initial replies didn't give a serious impression... You are not improving on it with the tough guy attitude...

Yeah, you might have gotten e few e-mails... so what?! wasn't that the point of the auction?

If you want to part out a bike... Take the time to find out something about it... If not atleast give a serious reply when asked for a parts condition... One word is not a serious reply...

BTW flame this at your own peril... I'm not defending anyone of the above for what they have or haven't done... I'm not involved in mailing you, or otherwise making fun of your auction... I'm just saying that it might be in your own best interest to think before posting anymore... And I'm honestly trying to give you a break... So it's your choice...
Old 01-28-2009, 01:25 PM
Fastest Color
SuperBike

FL02SupaHawk996 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Tweety
Yes... Actually you ARE the loser... Because you are rapidly getting the people at this place against you... And this would probably been a better place to part out that bike in the first place than eBay... Especially since what you are doing in that auction is a violation of the rules on eBay...

Take a step back, breathe deep and tone it down a notch or two and you'll probably find this place to be rather friendly...

Your action and initial replies didn't give a serious impression... You are not improving on it with the tough guy attitude...

Yeah, you might have gotten e few e-mails... so what?! wasn't that the point of the auction?

If you want to part out a bike... Take the time to find out something about it... If not atleast give a serious reply when asked for a parts condition... One word is not a serious reply...

BTW flame this at your own peril... I'm not defending anyone of the above for what they have or haven't done... I'm not involved in mailing you, or otherwise making fun of your auction... I'm just saying that it might be in your own best interest to think before posting anymore... And I'm honestly trying to give you a break... So it's your choice...
+1
Tweety, you're too nice!
RC
Old 01-28-2009, 01:39 PM
Squid

actually my auction is not in violation, as i note specifically that i will be listing the items requested in separate auctions.

i have nothing against anyone on here but when i go onto a forum to find someone who doesn't know me, calling me a loser? and criticizing me? thats a bunch of bs.

and no i'm Not the loser. i'm sorry but the people on here who are going against me without even understanding the situation in the slightest, they are the losers.

say what you will, my listing was fine. this is one reason i hate the internet, people run their mouth's, there's no respect in the slightest.

i wasn't given a chance...and now i really don't want one, you gave your first impressions and were happy to give your opinions. and tweety, trust me, you haven't a clue as to the emails i recieved. i may have been rude, but in comparison..i was the friendly one.
Old 01-28-2009, 01:54 PM
MotoGP

Well, I wasn't aware that there was that loop hole (if there is?)... And since I haven't seen the e-mails... But again... your not making friends... Take a break... come back level headed...

As for first impressions... I think that was a tie in this case... but I'm not judging...

RC... nah... I just hate it when people head for the dead end street at breakneck speed... (apparentlooser, not you specificly... all involved...)
Old 01-28-2009, 01:56 PM
Fastest Color
SuperBike

FL02SupaHawk996 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Tweety
Well, I wasn't aware that there was that loop hole (if there is?)... And since I haven't seen the e-mails... But again... your not making friends... Take a break... come back level headed...

As for first impressions... I think that was a tie in this case... but I'm not judging...

RC... nah... I just hate it when people head for the dead end street at breakneck speed... (apparentlooser, not you specificly... all involved...)
Well put Tweety!
RC
Old 01-28-2009, 02:04 PM
i support twins
Superstock

BlackHawk996 is on a distinguished road
like someone said research the superhawk a little more. most people who own one know a thing or two about them so it wouldnt hurt to do a little research and be able to give them good answers and make more of a profit on your part if sold faster.
Old 01-28-2009, 03:01 PM
Squid

fair enough, i honestly deal with so many bikes and they're mainly gsxr's so i didn't really bother looking up anything on the superhawk, bought it as a package and just really don't want it...no offence to owners of the bike, it seems very torquey but obviously this one just needs to much work to look nice and be a driver. it could be ran naked pretty easily but, i don't care for that look.

my name isn't going to get me far on here anyways...haha.

if anyone wants parts, feel free to email me or pm me.
Old 01-28-2009, 03:08 PM
RK1
MotoGP

RK1 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by inderocker
Why do you say that?

I downloaded the pic to desktop and enlarged it. Frame looks bright near the steering head but dark and discolored below the tank. He says it isn't burnt so maybe it's just dirty or stained or something.

Hell Inde you're close enough to go take a look at the bike if you're interested.

Last edited by inderocker; 01-28-2009 at 07:01 PM.
Old 01-28-2009, 03:18 PM
MotoGP

fair enough, i honestly deal with so many bikes and they're mainly gsxr's so i didn't really bother looking up anything on the superhawk, bought it as a package and just really don't want it...no offence to owners of the bike, it seems very torquey but obviously this one just needs to much work to look nice and be a driver. it could be ran naked pretty easily but, i don't care for that look.

my name isn't going to get me far on here anyways...haha.

Well i dunno about the name... We have a few odd ones around here...

Yeah looks like a parts bike to me... And it looks from the additional pics to be a crappy & scraped paint job... no burning as far as I can see...
Old 01-28-2009, 04:20 PM
Squid

nah it's not burn't, it's just primer black, i bought it from an impound yard and they probably HAD to clean off the neck for the vin number/sticker. only reason i can see for it being clean. the bike is def. NOT burn't, i assure you of that.
Old 01-28-2009, 04:44 PM
I could ride in
SuperBike

LineArrayNut is on a distinguished road
yeah, right...

not
Old 01-28-2009, 05:12 PM
Squid

Originally Posted by LineArrayNut
not
Old 01-28-2009, 05:55 PM
MotoGP

nuhawk is on a distinguished road
So you join the best forum to unload your stuff only to misrepresent it and **** people off. You got a blood/sugar thing going on?

You need to take your busted *** back to Flea-Gay and don't forget to haul your trash out of here.

Mods, close this thread and Admins ban this user and his URL.
Old 01-28-2009, 06:12 PM
Squid

Originally Posted by nuhawk
So you join the best forum to unload your stuff only to misrepresent it and **** people off. You got a blood/sugar thing going on?

You need to take your busted *** back to Flea-Gay and don't forget to haul your trash out of here.

Mods, close this thread and Admins ban this user and his URL.

ACTUALLY, if you bothered reading, you'd notice that i joined the forum because some lovely users here started a thread to trash talk me, the very thread you are trash talking me in, and the ONLY thread i have posted in.

i'm not here to **** anyone off, users of this forum came to **** ME off, though the majority have appologized, as have i and all is good, well till peope like you jump back into things.

ah tough talk.... you're very intimidating.

think what you like, but joining the forum to defend myself because of other people trash talking my listing is not wrong.

mods...do what you please, but don't be so narrow minded like a few on here.

Quick Reply: What will losers not do?