General Discussion Anything SuperHawk Related

Top this picture thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2007, 07:57 PM
Escape Reality
SuperSport

calitoz is on a distinguished road
Top this picture thread

Reply with a picture----yes that's a dog in a sling, sandals and he has a baseball cap on
Attached Thumbnails Top this picture thread-dsc00556.jpg  

Last edited by calitoz; 09-13-2007 at 05:33 AM.
Old 09-12-2007, 08:28 PM
MotoGP

nuhawk is on a distinguished road
Indeed, the guy on the bicycle is better attired than the idiot on the Ninja.

There was one that went by the office a few months ago and I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Kid on a 600 in an athletic t, shorts, flip-flops, talking on a cell phone and looking backwards for his friends.

We're not talking about a street through the park. This is five lanes with designated 45mph speed limit that everybody (including the cops) ignores. Nominal speed on the road is 50-55mph although we have had wrecks out front in excess of 70mph.
Old 09-12-2007, 08:31 PM
Back Marker

GeMs is on a distinguished road
Thats definitely a dog taped to his back. Or a real furry back pack.
Old 09-12-2007, 10:22 PM
BANNED IN D.C.
SuperSport

Condor is on a distinguished road
Sandals are awesome...
Attached Thumbnails Top this picture thread-l_627391f8f0dafc344bad2f0690925639.jpg  
Old 09-13-2007, 07:05 PM
Squid

mlshuford is on a distinguished road
I ride in flip flops sometimes if I'm just going to town or something. and I always wear a hat, but not under my helmet. I just sit on it till I get where I'm going.
Old 09-13-2007, 07:42 PM
SuperBike

Thumper is an unknown quantity at this point
Well i can beat that, except no picture. I got road rash to prove it though.

I did the stupid thing i never ever do. I had just fitted new tires on my CRF450R Streetard and decided to ride three houses down the street in short and lace up type crocks to scuff the tires in.

Well as i headed down the drive way my brain said, hum i wonder if this sucker turns better now, so needless to say i turned the other direction headed 100 yards down the street and proceeded to lean into my left havnd turn i make every time i leave for a ride.

Next thing i know i am sliding across the asphalt and the bike ends up in the ditch. I simply brain lapsed and didn't scuff the tires new coating off first. I knew better, i saw a guy crash and break his leg bad after a similar sportbike crash on un-scuffed new tires.

Of course i jump up and take a quick look to see if my neighbors saw this idiot just crash. Luckily no one did. The streetard fared very well, it is a dirt bike with axle sliders, hand guards and SuperMoto tires, so no noticable harm.

I however didn't fair as well, big time road rash on the calf and ankle and i was lucky it wasn't worse.

I guess after 35 plus years of riding you are never too old to get a nice reminder to wear all the gear all the time. AGATT.
Old 09-13-2007, 09:28 PM
MotoGP

I have similar thoughts about the run that I make from the front parking lot to the back where the shop is. It's only about sixty yards but more than enough loose gravel, broken glass to fall in to cause several days of pain. I always go out in full gear, come back in full gear, park in the front lot and go into my office and take off the leathers and leg armor. This is Texas - it's hot and home to some of the hottest dumbest cagers in the universe. Then I go out and move the bike to the back if I'm done for the day. I've always thought it would be one of life's little ironies if I should bite it on this run.
Old 09-14-2007, 09:27 AM
Back Marker

spdrcr is on a distinguished road
I found this online. She looks great, butt (pun intended) I don't think those offer enough protection.
Attached Thumbnails Top this picture thread-ninjabutt4.jpg   Top this picture thread-ninjabutt2.jpg   Top this picture thread-ninjabutt1.jpg  
Old 09-14-2007, 01:16 PM
Back Marker

fundgh is on a distinguished road
Fat man in a little....

I took this in Denver. It was a very nice looking Monster, and he was filtering very quickly. He obviously wasn't new to motorcycles.
Attached Thumbnails Top this picture thread-fat-dude-monster.jpg  
Old 09-14-2007, 01:25 PM
SuperBike

drew_c14 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by mlshuford
I ride in flip flops sometimes if I'm just going to town or something. and I always wear a hat, but not under my helmet. I just sit on it till I get where I'm going.
I ride in flip flops too. But only on days when I wake up hating my toes. I say "Man my feet **** me off! I wish they would just get ripped off and spread across the road!"
Old 09-15-2007, 02:48 PM
Back Marker

Arctic Fire is on a distinguished road
Well Calitoz, looks like spdrcr topped your pic, I don't care how dangerous, thats fricken hot. She looks to have a nice *** to boot! Usually the chicks that do this kind of thing are the ones that shouldn't be!
Old 09-15-2007, 03:21 PM
Escape Reality
SuperSport

calitoz is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Arctic Fire
Well Calitoz, looks like spdrcr topped your pic, I don't care how dangerous, thats fricken hot. She looks to have a nice *** to boot! Usually the chicks that do this kind of thing are the ones that shouldn't be!
yipe

/thread
Old 09-15-2007, 04:12 PM
MotoGP

Originally Posted by fundgh
I took this in Denver. It was a very nice looking Monster, and he was filtering very quickly. He obviously wasn't new to motorcycles.
He just needs to ride a hundred miles for every bag of chips and the poor bike wouldn't look like a butt plug.

Worse yet, he's a State of Texas Public Employee who is on medical leave because he spent the last twenty years eating lunch out the the vending machines in the hall. The bike is his only affordable means of transportation.

I don't think so - W A L K !

Last edited by nuhawk; 09-15-2007 at 04:14 PM.