Everything Else Anything and everything NON-VTR related

Looking for snowboarding advice in missouri please

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2009, 07:28 PM
Superstock

Mike996 is on a distinguished road
Looking for snowboarding advice in missouri please

Me and some of my active duty buds are planning a dudes trip to missouiri (Branson) this coming year. kinda as a welcome home present for them being deployed for 4-6 months. I know some of you guys hail from Around there and was looking for any good info on lodging, what to look at with weather conditions etc... Although I've snowboarded before, it will basically be anew learning trip for most of us. We will probably try to set it up as an all enclusive deal so we can keep our minds and time focused on learning how to snowboard.

So any help you could offer, we would greatly appreciate. There should be 4 of us total coming. we are all current or prior service, so the main things we'll need is shelter like lodge, beer, and gear rentals.... Oh and eventually we will need food, but not much of it.

Thank you in advance for any help!!!