Technical Discussion Topics related to Technical Issues

technical name for these? hangers? clamps?

Old 11-17-2006, 07:25 AM
Senior Member
Thread Starter
Radiaoktiv's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Dallas,TX
Posts: 333
Radiaoktiv is on a distinguished road
technical name for these? hangers? clamps?

i cant seem to find anywhere that sells these

one of mine is cracked, and id like a new pair, but i cant find em anywhere

I need em for the Jardine small black rounds
Radiaoktiv is offline  
Old 11-17-2006, 07:50 AM
Randman's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Leander TX!!
Posts: 9,045
Randman is on a distinguished road
go to homedepot and look in the hose clamp section...LOL :-D :-D

yeah I know they wouldn't look right, you could always use bread ties, lol....:-D
Randman is offline  
Old 11-17-2006, 08:14 AM
Senior Member
RCVTR's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: South Lake Tahoe, CA, USA
Posts: 1,689
RCVTR is an unknown quantity at this point
Those are called muffler bearings.
RCVTR is offline  
Old 11-19-2006, 08:38 AM
Senior Member
Back Marker
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: san luis obispo, ca 93405
Posts: 154
Originally Posted by RCVTR View Post
Those are called muffler bearings.
they have a rubber insert, that makes them sealed muffler bearings, how did you not know that lol
AC COBRA is offline  
Old 11-19-2006, 10:14 AM
evil man of nothing
captainchaos's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Boynton Beach, FL
Posts: 4,199
captainchaos is on a distinguished road
Call Jardine. 951-739-5900. I used to have a pair of the round black powdercoats and was able to order individual replacement parts, in my case a new midpipe, but I'm sure they'll sell you new muffler clamps. By the way the ones in the pic are not Jardines for the round black cans-are they just for reference or are those the ones your looking to replace. They look more like two bros or leo vincis.
captainchaos is offline  
Related Topics
Thread Starter
Last Post
Technical Discussion
10-29-2014 08:26 AM
Forum Feedback
07-16-2012 06:59 PM
General Discussion
05-03-2008 04:50 PM
Technical Discussion
08-12-2006 11:44 PM

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: technical name for these? hangers? clamps?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to and affiliated sites.

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:11 PM.

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands