Technical Discussion Topics related to Technical Issues

I'm shocked it actually works! Home made carb balancer

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2013, 08:46 AM
Banned
Back Marker

99Hawkboy
Hey how about ******* off....I wasnt referring to the part number jackass.
Old 08-10-2013, 09:00 AM
SuperSport

sailorjerry is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by 99Hawkboy

Well sir, having that kind of attitude with the very helpful people on this forum with get you no where but banned. So I would watch yourself if I were you and don't **** some of the most experienced people on here because then none of us will help you.

And I hate to give you the bad news but yes you were referring to a part number, because if you take that part number and do a simple google search with it low and behold it will give you everything you need to know about it where you can get it and even how much.

Lesson here, don't post before reading, dont cop and attitude, and dont **** people off on here.
Old 08-10-2013, 09:20 AM
Banned
Back Marker

99Hawkboy
You guys take this **** way to seriously. Check your join date son. Ive been working and riding this bike 10 years now. If I was interested in a part number for a DIY balancer than I would order the part. But im not.... Sorry my question came off as sounding like that. But far be it for me to take the allen bolt to ACE and buy a brass fitting which is pretty much exactly what you would get if you buy a part from honda that has a hose connected to it. Sor-*******-e. Is that better for you son? Why dont you grow a pair and meet me at JenningsGP then we will see who is a more experienced person.
Old 08-10-2013, 09:37 AM
SuperSport

You guys take this **** way to seriously. Check your join date son. Ive been working and riding this bike 10 years now. If I was interested in a part number for a DIY balancer than I would order the part. But im not.... Sorry my question came off as sounding like that. But far be it for me to take the allen bolt to ACE and buy a brass fitting which is pretty much exactly what you would get if you buy a part from honda that has a hose connected to it. Sor-*******-e. Is that better for you son? Why dont you grow a pair and meet me at JenningsGP then we will see who is a more experienced person.

1) I could careless about your join date, you could have bought the bike new in 1997 and joined the site that day I would still say the same thing if you're just going to get hostile with people when they are sarcastic. Some of us enjoy sarcasm, it makes us laugh. obviously thats not the case with you. (and we are the ones taking things to seriously)

2) What does being a better rider have to do with any of this? Just cause Nicky Hayden can ride his bike well enough to be pro doesnt meen he can fix it when something goes wrong.

3) If you know that thats all you have to do to get the part whats the point of asking?
Old 08-10-2013, 01:29 PM
Retired- but not tired!
SuperBike

CrankenFine is on a distinguished road
Old 08-10-2013, 04:51 PM
SuperSport

twist is on a distinguished road
some one had their cheerios pissed on!
Old 08-10-2013, 09:10 PM
Rex Kramer-Thrill Seeker
SuperBike

CruxGNZ is on a distinguished road
Someone is getting banned!
Old 08-10-2013, 09:56 PM
SuperSport

jerryh is on a distinguished road
And its not sailorjerry
Old 08-10-2013, 11:15 PM
SuperSport

Originally Posted by jerryh
And its not sailorjerry
Are you sure? Cause I was really working for it
Old 08-10-2013, 11:29 PM
Out of my mind, back in 5
MotoGP

Tweety is on a distinguished road
If you wheren't... What was it that you asked then... Because if you where NOT asking for the part no, that question makes absolutely no sense...

Oh btw, no, I don't take myself very seriously... But you did after all, way back in 2005 sign a binding contract to not engage in personal attacks, or use profane language... I'd say you managed both in one post... So if I'm a jackass, what does that make you?

Apart from impolite, and lazy, then? Which by the way is neither of the above, since you clearly aren't even trying to be polite, so that is merely an observation of facts...

Last edited by Tweety; 08-10-2013 at 11:33 PM.
Old 08-11-2013, 04:35 AM
MotoGP

Wolverine is on a distinguished road
I don't care what your join date is, that ^ will not be tolerated. Try me.

Old 08-11-2013, 06:24 AM
Banned
Back Marker

99Hawkboy
Originally Posted by Wolverine
I don't care what your join date is, that ^ will not be tolerated. Try me.

Ill Bite. **** You! Is that politically correct for someone in your position? Go ahead Ban Away. I was tired of my name anyways.

As for the rest of you you guys really do take this **** to seriously. Sailorjerry: If you want to man up let me know....

Tweety: **** the Sweeds. Someone with over 5K posts on a motorcycle forum needs to stop ******* their sheep and go out and find a women.

The rest of you... If you want a fitting to work without going through honda or ordering one online just go to ace with the allen bolt, they will match up the threads and have a brass fitting that will work in stock for .92 cents.

Once again **** Fuckidy **** **** ****... Ill be back.
Old 08-11-2013, 08:00 AM
Out of my mind, back in 5
MotoGP

Tweety is on a distinguished road
Ill Bite. **** You! Is that politically correct for someone in your position? Go ahead Ban Away. I was tired of my name anyways.

As for the rest of you you guys really do take this **** to seriously. Sailorjerry: If you want to man up let me know....

Tweety: **** the Sweeds. Someone with over 5K posts on a motorcycle forum needs to stop ******* their sheep and go out and find a women.

The rest of you... If you want a fitting to work without going through honda or ordering one online just go to ace with the allen bolt, they will match up the threads and have a brass fitting that will work in stock for .92 cents.

Once again **** Fuckidy **** **** ****... Ill be back.
You're serious?! I say I think it makes you look dumb and lazy for not reading... And you think it warrants that?!

You're clearly either in need of professional help, or suffering from "Internet tough guy syndrome"... I'm done trying to talk to you, you clearly aren't listening...
Old 08-11-2013, 08:40 AM
MotoGP

Wolverine is on a distinguished road
I appreciate the responses in this thread. Everyone (except 1) remained mature and kept it decent. Thank you.

Moving on... hopefully speedkelly, this thread will get back on track.
Old 08-11-2013, 11:13 AM
SuperSport

Well most of us here aren't children who understand and enjoy sarcasm. Apparently like tweety said this guy just needed some mental help. Oh well not like he was useful to this forum.
Old 08-11-2013, 02:58 PM
Rex Kramer-Thrill Seeker
SuperBike

CruxGNZ is on a distinguished road
You see 99Hawkboy's new "location"? This guy obviously doesn't care about this site or any of it's members. After he is gone, the higher powers feel free to clean up this thread and remove all this.
Old 08-11-2013, 03:44 PM
Superstock

speedkelly@aol.com is on a distinguished road
Damn! WTF! Hmmm! I don't know what to say!!!.....

OK, this mod/tool work's great.

I'm pretty good hustling a bike around a racetrack!!! Never had a Superhawk beat me yet? But normally I'm the one riding the Superhawk in the fast group.

Peace out.
Old 08-11-2013, 05:56 PM
SuperSport

twist is on a distinguished road
maybe hawkboy just needs a little love! Maybe he burned his fingers installing a boost joint. Maybe the seat is just too high for his short little legs. Could be he ran out of gas and no one helped him.
Old 08-11-2013, 06:39 PM
SuperSport

You could be right. He might have ran out of gas on the way to Jennings GP to race me cause being fast also means you have mechanical knowledge.