Technical Discussion Topics related to Technical Issues

Another Front End Question

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2007, 08:10 PM
Escape Reality
SuperSport

calitoz is on a distinguished road
Another Front End Question

I did a search and did not find anything on whether a 03 750 Gsx-r Frontend would fit. Anyone have any idea? and does the stock wheel fit or will I need the Gixxer's wheel and brakes as well?

Thanks

Anyway, today we finally had some decent weather up here so I rolled out the Hawk and get her ready for the new season after last year's crash. Half way through, I decided not to put the full faring to see what it might look like.Here is a couple pics . I was going to run her like that temporarily but it meant that I had to fab a bracket to hold th light assembly since running it with just the two mirror bracket holding it is too dangerous at high speed. Being lazy and couldn't wait to ride. I put everything back together. She is bruised but I don't care right now....know what I mean?... SPRING IS HERE
Old 03-31-2007, 08:29 PM
MotoGP

nuhawk is on a distinguished road
What the hell! Get out and ride! It doesn't know what it looks like and cares even less! You've had enough winter for a while - it's time to concentrate on the important stuff! It was 54F this morning but cleared to a perfect day for riding. Another couple months and our season will start to wind down - at least during the day.
Old 04-01-2007, 04:32 PM
Escape Reality
SuperSport

calitoz is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by nuhawk
What the hell! Get out and ride! It doesn't know what it looks like and cares even less! You've had enough winter for a while - it's time to concentrate on the important stuff! It was 54F this morning but cleared to a perfect day for riding. Another couple months and our season will start to wind down - at least during the day.
Yipe...It rained today, but I was out anyway...