Rider's Gear Discuss protective riding gear

Bought a new Gericke Celtic suit

Old 04-12-2008, 05:37 PM
ATGATT
Superstock

newb007 is on a distinguished road
Bought a new Gericke Celtic suit

I have been looking for several weeks for a new suit and got close to buying another one. Then a couple days ago i spot this nice black Gericke Celtic one piece on ebay. Well last night I won the auction for it for $395. The thing lists for $699, and this ones brand new in the bag. Can't wait to get it. Anybody used one of these before?

Details on the suit.
http://stores.sportbiketrackgear.com/Detail.bok?no=3135
Old 04-12-2008, 05:45 PM
Back Marker

smack doogle is on a distinguished road
Very nice. Someday I'll have me one of those nice suits. Right now I'm still working on "upgrading" from work style boots to actual motorcycle specific boots. One step at a time I guess.
Old 04-12-2008, 06:09 PM
ATGATT
Superstock

I got my boots on closeout and the suit, I had to do some work at night to have enough money to buy it. Seems like all my hobbies cost more than i make. I'm planning on doing some track time this summer and need to get ready.
Old 04-12-2008, 07:07 PM
Fastest Color
SuperBike

FL02SupaHawk996 is on a distinguished road
Only freds wear suits like that!

I say that in jest my brutha cuz I can't afford one cuz I gotta pay for my new upgrades first...LOL!

Enjoy and nice deal!
Old 04-18-2008, 07:25 PM
ATGATT
Superstock

Strange turn of events

So I got the suit in yesterday and it doesn't quite fit like I wanted, but no big deal I figure Ill sell it or call the company who sold it to the guy I bought it from, and see if i could exchange (its brand new in bag and I have receipt). So I give them a call and talk to a sales guy for a bit and he says they can't exchange it cause the guy who bought it did so two months ago. No big deal but I figured it was worth a try. Well I get a call back 30 mins later. Apparently the guy I bought it from was shipped TWO suits accidentally and he never sent the other back. SO guess which suit I got? Yeah i have a stolen suit. Needless to say they called the guy who sold me the suit and are trying to get the money back. They are also going to try and get me into a suit that fits.

Pretty cool if you ask me they are willing to help me out. The funny thing is the guys I'm talking to (sportbiketrackgear.com) are also the same guys who do sport bike track time. So they are blacklisting that guys name until he coughs up the money I paid him for the suit. Maybe it will work out in the end.