RANT! Pissed off about something? Need to get it off your chest? Do it here.

WTF??????!!!!!!??????

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2008, 11:58 AM
MotoGP

mikstr is on a distinguished road
WTF??????!!!!!!??????

AS some of you may know, my efforts to get my front-end swap off the ground have turned into a comedy of errors. Here is the latest:

Further to the purchase and non-delivery of a 600RR master cylinder (was bought over a month ago), I bought a MC from a ZX636 eight days ago on eBay (an insurance policy of sorts as I have to ship parts out to some other forum members). I just now got a message from the ******* (another f***ing eBay "powerseller") informing me it JUST got shipped out (this despite informing him clearly that I needed this part ASAP at the time of paying for it; hell, I even messaged the guy asking him to send it by USPS` quickest delivery method and I would pay him the difference!).

WTF?????? Do I have "please abuse me" written all over me or do I have some kind of internal ashole magnet or something? After a string of over 40 seamless transactions on eBay, the last few have turned into a veritable nightmare.

AS teh old saying goes "it`s hard to soar like an eagle when you're flying with turkeys". It's a damn good thing the two MC guys and Mr. 900RR forks live outside driving distance because they'd be eating through straws right now.

?%/"*%$)*&|!/"&*%/(?!!"
Old 05-04-2008, 06:25 PM
ATGATT
Superstock

newb007 is on a distinguished road
eSlay

You're not the only one. I was just sent an item dispute because some dooshnozzle never sent me payment and then sent in a dispute that I never sent him the item. Not only that, I sent him a reply saying I would be glad to send the item if he would just pay for it. He then asks for an invoice, which means he knew he never paid for it and opened the dispute anyway.

moron...
Old 05-04-2008, 06:34 PM
RIP Zy! You will always be in our hearts.
SuperSport

Blue Ridge Boy is on a distinguished road
eBay......filled with liars, cheaters, a**holes, and the occasional nice guy.
Old 05-04-2008, 07:05 PM
OUCH... MY A$$ HURTS!!!
SuperSport

joshuatest is an unknown quantity at this point
That SUCKS!!!

Sorry to hear that bro....

We have been buying/selling on ebay for the past 3 years pretty often, and without many issues, however recently I sold a cell phone on there 4 times before a buyer actually paid for it...

And its kinda a catch 22... if you have a good standing ebay account, you hate to leave somebody negative feedback even when they screwed up, because you know even if its there fault, they will return you the negative feedback...

Hopefully all falls into place.