RANT! Pissed off about something? Need to get it off your chest? Do it here.

UPS are a bunch of rotten....

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2015, 11:55 AM
MotoGP

mikstr is on a distinguished road
UPS are a bunch of rotten....

$%"/!|(*&?!!

Here we go again, just like every other time I have had the displeasure of using this bunch of expensive imbéciles, they have managed to f**k things up again for me. I bought some rim protectors from Brock`s Performance (in US) and was Under the impression they would be shipped by USPS.... wrong!!!!!!! So, first of all, I get the privilege of paying their criminal brokerage fees ($38 on a $44 order). Then, I try to have my order re-routed to my workplace (yes, I work during the day and am not home to welcome the Brown truck asshats). "Sorry sir, can`t do it until a first delivery attempt" so I wait, lo and behold, the brain surgeon they sent was unable to leave a sticker on my door (found out about failed delivery via Web site). So, I called and $7 later, am told I can have it delivered the next day at new address...... imagine my surprise when these Mensas tried to deliver again to my house (despite my getting assurances everythign would be delivered to my work today). So, guess who calls these intellectual giants again...... so, I am in for $45 in fees from UPS and still do not have my order....... can`t help but wonder how morons like this stay in business.......

Last edited by mikstr; 03-13-2015 at 12:15 PM.
Old 03-13-2015, 01:04 PM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

captainchaos is on a distinguished road
That sucks man, I feel you. Sounds about right, I also wonder myself how they stay in business. I don't use them for anything. International goes usps (fedex and ups are horrendously more expensive) and inside the U.S. goes Fedex (real small stuff goes usps). My best friend was waiting awhile back for an important package from UPS and never got it. They said the driver tried and tried and no one was home. Unfortunately for them my buddy has cameras all over the place and had the truck on video repeatedly driving around his cul-de-sac and past his house, never stopping once. When he brought that to their attention they didn't have an answer for that... They won't leave anything at my house any more as they claim to have delivered/left something at my door I never got. Can't believe someone stole a brake rotor for an old Toyota...

If you ever need help and someone to ship to I'll be glad to help you out, and then I'll ship to you. Just let me know. I know this becomes a hassle but I don't mind.
Old 03-13-2015, 01:25 PM
MotoGP

Much appreciated Beau. My blood pressure has come back down again, but I cannot reconcile the coming together of premium price and terrible service. I guess you could say they are the Hardley Ableson of couriers.......... They have confirmed, yet again, my absolute desire to not do business with them. I cannot conceive supporting a business that performs so poorly and is so disorganized, all the while charging rates which border on robbery.....

Last edited by mikstr; 03-13-2015 at 01:34 PM.
Old 03-13-2015, 02:03 PM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

captainchaos is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by mikstr
Much appreciated Beau. My blood pressure has come back down again, but I cannot reconcile the coming together of premium price and terrible service. I guess you could say they are the Hardley Ableson of couriers.......... They have confirmed, yet again, my absolute desire to not do business with them. I cannot conceive supporting a business that performs so poorly and is so disorganized, all the while charging rates which border on robbery.....
You're definitely preaching to the choir. "The coming together of premium price and terrible service." I love it I'll be using that again. Sadly it sounds like a common theme for many businesses and services nowadays... I've become VERY picky and am real big on service, but I'm extremely loyal to those that provide it and sing the praises loudly as well. Not that I want things for free but I do expect good service and a little understanding once in awhile when I pay top dollar for something. People I work with and for can get hurt or killed if I don't pay attention so I've come to expect a little more from others as well.
Old 03-13-2015, 02:59 PM
MotoGP

here, here, brother.....