RANT! Pissed off about something? Need to get it off your chest? Do it here.

Lekwame Bester-Datdudeisback

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2008, 01:05 PM
Squid

mygameis2die4 is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Lekwame Bester-Datdudeisback

Its funny that i did a search of my name the other on google and I come up with this closed forum with all these "Internet Tough Guys" trying to slander my name and talk all this "Big Man Talk" when if the real fact of the matter is that is anyone was in the same state as me they still wouldn't come see me. So to put all this stuff to rest for once and for all about the undertail I didn't list the undertail as an aftermarket. I said it that everything was stock. Now about fairing that i never sent to Captainchaos. I did mess up with that I fell into a bad situation and ran out of money and couldn't ship the fairing . I should have explained the situation to him but instead I chose to do nothing. Like I said it was my fault but I am sorry for that but please don't get the situation twisted. I have never stolen anything in my life and wasn't trying to scam anyone. My bike was recked by my friend and is registred in my name with a clear title and the vin number is # JH2SC3600WM003319 . Now I know you poser can look that up because you seem to be able to look everything else up. But back to the problems .When I tried to fix the problem it was already too late. Now with that being said once I saw that he was already trying to bury me I was like ok well why would i apoligize to someone and make things right if they were trying to bury me. So i stopped answering phone calls and emails. My mother advised me to not be stuborn and still do the right thing. Now the money that my mother sent to him came from my pocket. But i told her it would be best if she handled the situation b/c I have a really short fuse and I might have messed up again. So again I apoligize but to all these "Tough guys" that went and got my myspace page and blackplanet page ......WOW you guys are a class act do you not know what you were doing was making you the same kind of person that you guys labeled me as. So again i am sorry for the trouble i caused but like I said I am a grown man 22 with a 3 yr old son and I don't have time for games of posers online pretending to be doing each other a favor by buring a guy that you don't even know or have never done business with. Oh and i have a better mug shot of me since you guys seem to like that kind of thing. But if anyone has anything they would like to tell me or ask me I am open to anything. Thanks again.

LeKwame O. Beser
Old 12-10-2008, 01:15 PM
SuperBike

killer5280 is on a distinguished road
I can't wait for some of the replies to this.

From LeKwame's BlackPlanet page:

"IM A COOL REAL *** *****"

I guess I should be happy you came back to man up for your past mistakes. Just operate straight up from now on and you won't have to put up with guys talking trash about you.
Old 12-10-2008, 01:42 PM
I could ride in
SuperBike

LineArrayNut is on a distinguished road
I choose to do nothing... but tell you that you really screwed up and while it takes ***** to show back up here and tell your side, you are not properly contrite and have neither shown remorse nor asked for forgiveness, just a combative attitude. I would not touch an ad of yours with a 10 foot pole.
Old 12-10-2008, 01:48 PM
Squid

Im not posting this to try to get back in good with anybody or to sell anything . My sole purpose was to explain what happend and to clear this whole thing up. Oh and just for the record people keep saying "I wouldn't do business with someone who has such and such on his blackplanet page".....Its a reason for that. Thats why I don't do business on black planet.
Old 12-10-2008, 01:56 PM
I could ride in
SuperBike

Have you squared up with EVERYONE, not just the people you screwed over on here, but elsewhere as well? You do know that your reputation as a scammer extends further than just here, right?
Old 12-10-2008, 01:56 PM
Out of my mind, back in 5
MotoGP

Tweety is on a distinguished road
Well, the forum isn't closed... The thread however is, that's to keep the thrash talking to a minimum as the situation was resolved...

I don't know what you expect though... You drop of the earth, no reply to phone or e-mails... What do you expect CaptianChaos to do? Sit and roll his thumbs? He's out of pocket for the item you didn't send... So looking for other ways to contact you seems only logical...

Yeah sure there was a bit of trash talking... And you wouldn't do that if you thought somebody was trying to scam you?! If you choose not to deal straight, the consequence is being humiliated in public... pretty simple...

But in the end... Good on you, it takes ***** to come back and own up to your mistakes, online as everywhere else... I'm not sure I would make a deal with you though... But welcome back nonetheless...
Old 12-10-2008, 02:28 PM
Squid

And where else is my rep supositly bad at? This is the only place that I have done business besides ebay. And this is not being humiliated in public. When has the internet become public. This is an online forum. But im back just to set the record straight and thats it. I have had people scam me before and I went about my situation in an adult manner not like chaptainchaos or the other partys involved. These are grown men behaving like boys. But thanks for the welcome back and please stop saying "I wouldn't do business with you" because as I said before I will never sell anything on here again . Thanks.

Last edited by mygameis2die4; 12-10-2008 at 02:35 PM.
Old 12-10-2008, 02:40 PM
SuperBike

killer5280 is on a distinguished road
I liked it better when you were gone, scammer.
Old 12-10-2008, 02:50 PM
Squid

Everyone it intitled to their own oponions.
Old 12-10-2008, 03:06 PM
MotoGP

Originally Posted by mygameis2die4
And where else is my rep supositly bad at? This is the only place that I have done business besides ebay. And this is not being humiliated in public. When has the internet become public. This is an online forum. But im back just to set the record straight and thats it. I have had people scam me before and I went about my situation in an adult manner not like chaptainchaos or the other partys involved. These are grown men behaving like boys. But thanks for the welcome back and please stop saying "I wouldn't do business with you" because as I said before I will never sell anything on here again . Thanks.
When did the internet become public??? Well a couple of years ago in the early ninties I belive...

And how would an adult resolve the situation when being scammed?

This since you obviously behaved like an adult when you sold items on this board, and it took your mothers intervention to clear it up... It would be interesting to hear...

BTW I take it back, I won't welcome you back...
Old 12-10-2008, 03:21 PM
Superstock

sassage is on a distinguished road
having your mom be the 'middle-man' isn't exactly an adult manner in any context....but hey, to each their own.
Old 12-10-2008, 03:56 PM
Superstock

cameron is on a distinguished road
Old 12-10-2008, 04:16 PM
Squid

Trust what you people say on here will not tarnish anything that I have accomplished in the real world. I didn't put my mother in it she asked to be involved. Now I have done business with plenty of people most good but some bad. I accepted what I did and learned from it everyone has made mistakes and done bad things we all are not perfect. Thats part of being human. But you not welcoming me back will not make me leave.
Old 12-10-2008, 05:30 PM
RK1
MotoGP

RK1 is on a distinguished road
I should have explained the situation to him but instead I chose to do nothing. i apoligize

LeKwame O. Beser
You could have left it at that and this thread would would probably be full of people saying nice things about you. As for the other stuff you said and as to the old thread, think about it this way;

Imagine it was you who sent money to another forum member and didn't get the part, had your emails and phone calls ignored. Imagine Hawkrider spoke up for the other guy and he got stiffed also. Would you object to forum members speaking up for you and bad mouthing the other guy?

If the guy who stiffed you had a page on a "WhitePlanet.com" saying "I'm a real *** piece of white trash" would you object to that being posted here?

If you had kept talking to CC, borrowed the money right away, promised to send him five bucks a week, whatever, that other thread never would have happened.

If you had been the one getting stiffed and disrespected, the exact same kind of thread would have happened with the names reversed.
Old 12-10-2008, 05:40 PM
mildly retarded
SuperBike

j shizzy wizzy is on a distinguished road
If the captain got his money back then the issue is resolved....no?

Old 12-10-2008, 06:00 PM
MotoGP

nuhawk is on a distinguished road
You would have been real smart to stay stupid. Man, it always amazes me . . . fill in the blanks.

Tell your Mom we're coming over for a Christmas visit.

And yeah, the Captain is watching this all while he rolls on the floor! You're a ******* moron.

There's a couple things about guys like you that I find remarkable. You talk a big game, look like you can bring big game but you can't get it up and you can't shoot it very far.
Old 12-10-2008, 06:40 PM
Squid

Oh yeah thats very mature......and these guys are suppose to be senior members. this site will fall with guys like you. I just home the admin is not like this.
Old 12-10-2008, 07:00 PM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

captainchaos is on a distinguished road
The bottom line LeKwame is your mother is a saint and I'm going to leave it at that. I couldn't believe how nice she was to me. She asked me to forgive you so I did and I will respect her, and I hope you do the same because she was SO upset when I spoke to her. If you're going to apologize then just do so and leave it alone. Square up with anyone else if necessary and case closed. Try posting up some pics of your rides or something instead of arguing with everyone. You're not going to make any friends that way. Good luck and have a Merry Christmas.
Old 12-10-2008, 07:08 PM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

By the way don't feel bad, I'm still waiting for an apology from MRBILLET and his jig built $750 swingarm that never fit, even after sending it back a 2nd time and still being wrong. Another $100 in shipping. Did the $500 polish job myself. What I did get for my money were more stories, this time about losing his job and a foreclosure on his house and how he needed to pay his heating bill so he couldn't give me any of my money back. Sucks...welcome to the ******* club. I'll bet no one on here knows about MY ******* problems. Why? Because I don't make them YOURS. GEEZ there's a novel concept...And don't feel bad MRBILLET, the master welder from the local Discovery Channel biker build off chopper shop took my money too and couldn't get it right either. Then he got layed off and also left me hanging. After being on my garage floor for two years it going to one last shop tomorrow morning. Wish me luck, 'cause otherwise there are gonna be a SHITLOAD of trick superhawk parts for sale on here soon.

Last edited by captainchaos; 12-10-2008 at 07:12 PM.
Old 12-10-2008, 07:27 PM
Squid

I appreciate that you have forgiven me. I never meant to mess over you in any way but for that I apoligize and I know we both can move past that. So thanks again and you have a merry christmas to.
Old 12-10-2008, 07:49 PM
MotoGP

Switching topics now that you two have it resolved... CC don't you DARE sell of those parts... That is unless you want to sell me an Ohlins for cheap... We want to see that bike finished...

If worst comes to worst, you can always try the 929/954 swing like I'm attempting... It should even bolt up to a SP1/2 wheel with a bit of tinkering...
Old 12-10-2008, 07:58 PM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

You mean you don't want my titanium kickstand? I'm really hoping to get her finished. I have WAY too much time and money in the bike but whatever...It really would break my heart to part her out. Here's a sneak peak from probably a year ago.
Attached Thumbnails Lekwame Bester-Datdudeisback-superhawk.jpg  
Old 12-10-2008, 10:24 PM
MotoGP

inderocker is an unknown quantity at this point
...please stop saying "I wouldn't do business with you" because as I said before I will never sell anything on here again . Thanks.
You mean, you'll never sell anything as mygameis2die4, or datdudeis2die4??
But you'll sell a 1998 frame as cowboys2004...???
https://www.superhawkforum.com/forum...ad.php?t=16949

Last edited by inderocker; 12-10-2008 at 11:06 PM.
Old 12-10-2008, 11:11 PM
Banned
Squid

cowboys2004 is on a distinguished road
Look I said that I would ship the frame before you paid for it with a signed aggrement so can i get a break??????
Old 12-11-2008, 01:23 AM
Boosted
SuperSport

Syclone is on a distinguished road
because as I said before I will never sell anything on here again . Thanks.
4pm

Originally Posted by cowboys2004
1998 Sh Frame w/cleat title cheap
6pm

Sounds like someone's too *****-*** to use their "real" forum name, and didn't think they'd be caught. Seems like the questionable tactics are already back.
Old 12-11-2008, 06:35 AM
Post Whore Junior
MotoGP

Cleveland is on a distinguished road
... as I said before I will never sell anything on here again . Thanks.
Originally Posted by cowboys2004
Look I said that I would ship the frame before you paid for it with a signed aggrement so can i get a break??????
So.. How many names this guy got? game, dude, cowboy, and how many others that havent been caught, yet..

Not showing much "stability" there, bro. Plus I find this interesting.. http://www.r1-forum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=249969 You choppin bikes?

FYI, there is NOTHING more public than the internet. And the best thing is.. IT'S FOREVER! This stuff will haunt you forever. Now Your REAL name is associated with shadey dealling... LeKwame O. Beser or LeKwame O. Bester, what ever it is...

That's the shame in this really. Google your real name.. this thread comes up.

Last edited by Cleveland; 12-11-2008 at 09:51 AM.
Old 12-11-2008, 09:06 AM
SuperBike

Erik S. is on a distinguished road
LeKwame,

It looks to me like you have asked for and received forgiveness. Kind things have been spoken about your mother.

Your best bet is to COMPLETELY forget that SuperhawkForum.com even exists.

Kindly and Quietly go your way, and I'm sure that you'll find that none of the members on here will bug you.

It would be shame to think that if you continue here, someone may follow you to other places and link to this thread.
Old 12-11-2008, 09:11 AM
Administrator
World Champion

Hawkrider will become famous soon enoughHawkrider will become famous soon enough
You have GOT to be friggin kidding me!!! You come back here to apologize and get **** straight...that's great. It takes a lot of ***** to do that and good on ya'. But THEN you register under a different name and try to sell something...ANYTHING on my forum. NO, I don't think so. I have banned "cowboys2004" and you can no longer use that forum name. I have also banned "mygameis2die4" from the Classified section. You cannot post there either. And if you try to register another name I'll ban your IP address and all your emails and you won't get on this forum again. Understood?
Old 12-11-2008, 10:19 AM
I could ride in
SuperBike

Busted!

Originally Posted by inderocker
You mean, you'll never sell anything as mygameis2die4, or datdudeis2die4??
But you'll sell a 1998 frame as cowboys2004...???
https://www.superhawkforum.com/forum...ad.php?t=16949

From LeKwame's DumbPlanet page:

"IM A COOL REAL *** LIAR"

Learn to Internet

Last edited by LineArrayNut; 12-11-2008 at 10:21 AM.
Old 12-11-2008, 10:28 AM
mildly retarded
SuperBike

j shizzy wizzy is on a distinguished road
what a piece of ****. Chris Rock describes guys like him best.

Quick Reply: Lekwame Bester-Datdudeisback