RANT! Pissed off about something? Need to get it off your chest? Do it here.

Fawking Harley Davidson Wannabe's

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2009, 01:24 PM
SuperBike

k-d-williams is on a distinguished road
Fawking Harley Davidson Wannabe's

Yes, thats right.... Fawking Harley Davidson Wannabe Fucksticks! Whats up with the "i'm a bad *** and ride a harley attitude!".

Just a little background on me. I have owned 3 Harleys for a total of about 17 years combined time. I have also owned 8 sportbikes since age of 18. And about 13 or 14 dirtbikes since the age of 8. If i am riding single than i always ride a sportbike and if my wife is with me than we ride the cruiser as she wont get on the back of a sport bike with me, hince the need for a cruiser. I have never dressed in black or worn harley shirts and dew rags. I am opposed to the "Poser" look.

Now for my rant. Last night on my way home about 11:45pm. I came upon a Harley that had no tail lights what-so-ever and the only illumination from the bike was his headlights. Because he was a fellow bike rider i pull up next to him and point to his tail lights and tell him they are out. The ******* looks at me and goes ballistic screaming at me and tells me that "he knows his F-cking tail lights dont work you dumdass!" (I am very good at reading lip's as i have 60% hearing loss and wear hearing aids) So now i get upset. I set my vista cruise control to match his speed and set sideways on my bike looking him in the eyes and ask him what his fawking problem is as i was only trying to help him! He then continues to cuss me and call me more names (all because i informed him that his tail lights are inop!). I become more inraged and now i am pounding my fist into my other hand and telling him to pull over as i am gonna beat his ***. His just continues to cuss me and will not pull over! This goes on for many miles. Finally as i am about to pull away i remember that i have a pocket full of 1/4" nuts, washers and cotter pins from a job i was working on a few hours before. I reach deep into my pocket and pull out a handfull of them and throw them as hard as i can at his face and chest area. He then slows down and keeps changing lanes on me and will not pull over. Another mile up the road he exits the hwy and i continue on my own as he was behind me when the exit came up. This was a full patch wearing member of a large motorcycle gang/club local to the area. I hope to see him again, as i have unfinished business to be done. I hate it when something doesnt get finished right the first time!

So before yall start telling me how childish i was to react the way i did. I would do it again in a heartbeat if the same or simular situation occured again.
Old 07-30-2009, 02:15 PM
Back Marker

malahhaor is on a distinguished road
I probably would not throw those at him... no matter how much i would love to, but a middle finger would go up in the air. and just continue on. Some are cool and there are some that think they are the center of the universe. I don't think it's worth giving them even a second of your time.
Then again..... i'd probably pull in front of him and throw those bolts over my shoulder I'm evil i know.
Then again, i probably would not do it....
Well... maybe i would.....
No, No i wouldn't.....
Old 07-30-2009, 02:50 PM
AZ RIDER
Superstock

lynchie is on a distinguished road
You know why Dudes wear rockers on vest's riding Harleys? So you can tell your buddies which club you blew past on the road that day....

Last edited by lynchie; 07-30-2009 at 02:55 PM.
Old 07-30-2009, 03:17 PM
SuperSport

CentralCoaster is on a distinguished road
You showed him! Fight childish behavior with more childish behavior.

Why waste your time? An 18 wheeler that can't see him will take care of him eventually. Just smoke him and continue on, I don't like letting someone else's attitude problem ruin my day.
Old 07-31-2009, 12:44 PM
Superstock

RPV-Hawk is on a distinguished road
Exclamation

Originally Posted by CentralCoaster

Why waste your time? I don't like letting someone else's attitude problem ruin my day.
+1000
Old 07-31-2009, 01:07 PM
SuperBike

Originally Posted by CentralCoaster

Why waste your time? An 18 wheeler that can't see him will take care of him eventually. Just smoke him and continue on, I don't like letting someone else's attitude problem ruin my day.
Originally Posted by RPV-Hawk
+1000

Yep, i know... I have always been very short tempered and react violently when confronted negatively. Even the Army sent me to Anger classes when i was younger, hell i thought they wanted killer's, who would have thought!

I am much better than i use to be, but i still find myself reacting without thinking only to calm down later and depending on what happened i some times regret my first reaction. The only people that dont seem to get under my skin is my family. I have learned just to giggle and do something else when they upset me.
Old 07-31-2009, 02:12 PM
SuperSport

PUSHrod is on a distinguished road
Yep, people are icky. "No good deed goes unpunished". (Someone please attribute the quote for me...)

The longer I tread this earth, the more I desire to be left alone, the rewards for being a stand up guy get fewer and farther between.

No tail light on a poseur? Let the LEO inform him of his lack of illumination. No Karmic penalty in that. But...if I see him in the ditch with limbs at odd angles, then I'll stop and reach for the cell, then disappear when the EMT shows up.

To be fair, though, once when I was parked with the side stand down at a cross roads waiting for a friend to catch up, three of four people who stopped to ask if I needed help were either HD dew rag types or a guy in a pickup with a confederate battle flag flyin'.

Go figure.
Old 07-31-2009, 03:47 PM
Honducati
SuperSport

jbaxx is on a distinguished road
Honestly, the guy was a complete dick but your reaction was way out of line IMO. Should have let it go. Hopefully you won't get a brutal-***-beat-down by your new "friend" and all of his buddies as I guarantee they are looking for you now.
Old 07-31-2009, 04:25 PM
MotoGP

nuhawk is on a distinguished road
I know KD, ride with him as often as we can. He's mostly the gentle giant around me and our friends. He's gregarious and warm.

I have other friends like that. One will be coming home mid-August for his mid-tour leave. He's one of our Mods here and owns a Superhawk right up the road about 45 minutes.

These two men could not be more opposite in terms of their physical presence. KD is nearly the size of an NFL lineman. My friend coming back from Iraq is 2 inches shorter than me (although I'm gaining on him) and weighs about twenty pounds less. On a good day I'm 5/8 165.

When in the presence of both men you are aware you are walking amongst fuses. Not new territory for me but some people don't understand it.

They have a very gracious power about the way they behave themselves. Truly successful warriors carry themselves in this fashion. They deserve it, they've earned it by being very good at their jobs. They fear little but are the farthest reach from being a bully.

The only time served by this Harley puke is in the principals office. Can you imagine a 300lb man pulling up along side of you, offer friendly advise, and you flip him the bird. Can you spell "self-destruct"?

This MF will never see KD again and you can be sure he'll be watching out. Either that or there better be a whole bunch of them. Then they get to see how good he rides his Superhawk. He would be gone in three seconds.

Harleys - have you ever seen those black duck-like birds that like wallowing around in dirty water. I think they're call Mud-hens. That's the way I think about today's Harley riders.
Old 07-31-2009, 04:47 PM
Back Marker

Forde is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by jbaxx
Honestly, the guy was a complete dick but your reaction was way out of line IMO. Should have let it go.

No way, the guy was being a dick. You cant just go around being an ******* to people, its about time people stood up to guys like this especially bike gang types who think they can go around doing whatever the hell they want
Old 07-31-2009, 04:51 PM
RK1
MotoGP

RK1 is on a distinguished road
"Childish" is when you're nine years old and won't share the ice cream with your 7 year old brother. That ain't this.

******** are ********. The fact that this one was on an HD is beside the point. KD may have been a bit over the top, but he taught this ******* a lesson he won't likely soon forget.

I mostly try to avoid confrontations on the road since I'm carrying 24/7/365 in the Peoples Republik of Californifuckya'll and don't want to risk prison. Still happens from time to time.

I hope KD never sees this shitbird again, but if he does, I hope he's got a full caliber pistol. And if the shitbird is with his "friends", I hope KD has a few spare mags.

That is all.

Last edited by RK1; 07-31-2009 at 05:44 PM.
Old 07-31-2009, 05:56 PM
SuperBike

Hopefully you won't get a brutal-***-beat-down by your new "friend" and all of his buddies as I guarantee they are looking for you now.

Hopefully he will find me!

My dad was a member of this club/gang but not this chapter from the 70's until his death in '96. It's a national m/c club and everyone knows its name. If the ******** wants a peice of me he should have stopped and i would have given him more than he could have ever dreamed of. I dont worry about retaliation and if it happens i will react appropriately. I welcome his advances.
Old 07-31-2009, 06:04 PM
SuperBike

Thanks nuhawk & RK1 for your support
Old 07-31-2009, 06:06 PM
Honducati
SuperSport

I'm pretty sure this is known as ROAD RAGE.

I truly hope nothing bad happens to KD and that was the end of it. I'm just sayin' He needlessly escalated the situation by throwing hardware at this ***** and it could get VERY ugly if there is any further contact with his new buddy.

It would suck if he got shot for letting some dumbass know that his taillight was out, but in the world I live in that kind of **** happens all the time, as things can escalate out of your control very quickly.

Personally, I wouldn't have wasted another breath on that idiot.
Old 07-31-2009, 06:06 PM
SuperBike

You too, Forde!
Old 07-31-2009, 06:13 PM
Back Marker

NAVY8TR is on a distinguished road
hahaha. That takes Nuts, no pun intended...
Old 07-31-2009, 06:15 PM
SuperBike

I'm pretty sure this is known as ROAD RAGE.

I truly hope nothing bad happens to KD and that was the end of it. I'm just sayin' He needlessly escalated the situation by throwing hardware at this ***** and it could get VERY ugly if there is any further contact with his new buddy.

It would suck if he got shot for letting some dumbass know that his taillight was out, but in the world I live in that kind of **** happens all the time, as things can escalate out of your control very quickly.

Personally, I wouldn't have wasted another breath on that idiot.

At what point do you stop being pushed around? Some people can take alot before they respond and eventually you and everyone else will come to a point that you would do the same thing. Maybe it takes something happening to your spouse or children before you react. Each person has their own limit, mine just happens to be quicker than others.
Old 07-31-2009, 06:19 PM
SuperBike

Originally Posted by PUSHrod
"No good deed goes unpunished". (Someone please attribute the quote for me...)

Hahahaha, my dad use to tell me that all the time. I use it alot when someone wants to go out in all this heat and fix something on the airplane that has not been written up.
Old 07-31-2009, 06:44 PM
Honducati
SuperSport

k-d,

As far as I'm concerned we're all friends here on this board and I wouldn't want anything bad to happen to you or anyone else here, especially when the initial contact was intended to help someone who obviously didn't deserve it.

Over the years (yes, Im getting older) I've learned to let cooler heads prevail, as **** like this just isn't worth it.
Old 07-31-2009, 06:54 PM
MotoGP

VTRsurfer is on a distinguished road
If he's riding with a known burned out taillight, he only has half a brain at most.
He'll be taken out at night at a stoplight while he's sitting there invisible, and gets rear ended by a soccer mom in a Honda Odyssey.
Old 07-31-2009, 09:38 PM
RK1
MotoGP

RK1 is on a distinguished road
This is what is called a "teachable moment".

If a soft spoken, kind hearted , civic minded individual resembling Mr. Williams pulls up along side of you and extends to you the courtesy of "your tail light is out", the proper response is a polite wave or thumbs up accompanied by "Thank you, Sir".

Heh.

Last edited by RK1; 07-31-2009 at 09:43 PM.
Old 08-02-2009, 09:16 AM
SuperSport

CentralCoaster is on a distinguished road
I posted that, and then went for a ride tonight and it was all I could do to not punch the mirror off this minivan who decided to ease his way into my lane. But I just gave him the finger and split past. If he/she did it on purpose, they won't care, if they did it by accident, then I got their attention. If I had just kicked their van, they'd have a reason to run over the next biker they saw.

k-d, were you on your cruiser or the Hawk that night? I don't really understand all the hatred between Harley riders and sportbikers, it's fun to laugh about, but when it comes to people getting physical or messing with each other's rides, I just shake my head.
Old 08-02-2009, 09:36 AM
mildly retarded
SuperBike

j shizzy wizzy is on a distinguished road
Right on KD! You did the right thing. The world is full of pussies that would let **** like that go. Way to stand up to the *******.
Old 08-02-2009, 10:55 AM
Honducati
SuperSport

If we're talkin some squid on a Gixxer or gramps on a BMW, maybe he taught the guy a lesson in respect, but if the patch on that jacket says Hessions, Mongols or Hells Angels it was a big mistake. BIG mistake.
Old 08-02-2009, 01:35 PM
SuperSport

reaper is on a distinguished road
Next time, if there is a next time, kick the S.O.B off his bike and be done with it.
Old 08-03-2009, 04:47 AM
SuperBike

Erik S. is on a distinguished road
If we're talkin some squid on a Gixxer or gramps on a BMW, maybe he taught the guy a lesson in respect, but if the patch on that jacket says Hessions, Mongols or Hells Angels it was a big mistake. BIG mistake.
Not as big a mistake as you think. Most motorcycles clubs, even the ones you mention, know who the ******** are within their club. Know who the trouble makers are. Have a sound way of deciding whether or not they will make an issue of something.

Just because he did this, doesn't make him a marked man. Particularly if they find out that his dad rode with them.

I'm in a local club, and we don't bow to HA. We have a mutual respect, they want us to become full Red and White supporters, but they do nothing in return for us, so we respectfully decline. We've shown up to their events in big numbers, and they fail to show to ours at all. They're not as big and scary as everyone likes to think. Go check out their website and see what they're really about. They only get negative press, just like our Armed Forces. ******* LIBERAL MEDIA.

K-D, you did the right thing. You made the good samaritan attempt, and the feeling I get is that you would do it again and again, and this ******* guy acts like an untrained monkey. **** him, he'll get his, from you or someone else. Probably someone within his club.
Old 08-03-2009, 05:04 AM
Superstock

alive226 is on a distinguished road
He may have been an *******, but that was a ******** move on your part......You could have killed him. Let it go....he will get what he deserves...It just doesn't have to be from you.
Old 08-03-2009, 07:36 AM
Back Marker

bundleofgrundle is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by PUSHrod
Yep, people are icky. "No good deed goes unpunished". (Someone please attribute the quote for me...)

Oscar Wilde...

I haven't been riding for nearly as long as a lot of you guys one here but i learned early on that these harley posers are completely unreasonable morons. I would have done exactly the same thing you did... maybe minus the handful of hardware though
Old 08-03-2009, 09:12 AM
SuperBike

Erik S. is on a distinguished road
It's not just the posers. It's all Harley riders, they think they own the rode. Reminds me of a tale my dad told me. Mid-70s, him and his buddy are in a VW Beetle. Two Harley ******** are in front of them, one in each of the two lanes, dead center, riding at the same speed.

Being young and brash, my dad's friend decides to split them. They don't like it. The Harley ******** come roaring back along side. My dad's buddy sees what's going to happen next, so he has my dad take the wheel. Just as this Harley ******* is about to kick the drivers door, my dad's buddy open it. Well, that sends him across the median and up the hill on the opposite side of the road. His Harley ******* buddy sees this, and diverts to go help his friend.

Just another example of this type of **** happening.

I posted about my run-in with a Harley ******* while I was on vacation in Colorado.

They don't call them "ape hangers" for nothing. They're nothing but unintelligent apes operating them.
Old 08-03-2009, 09:24 AM
Back Marker

runrowdy is on a distinguished road
So you let this ******* ruin your day and your ride? You tried to do the right thing but he obviously didn't have any brain cells. So what? You can't fix retarded by throwing **** or kicking his ***. You could have have had a much better ride home, laughing all the way, knowing there was a good possibility another shitstain might be off the face of the Earth soon. Control yourself, don't let others control you.

Quick Reply: Fawking Harley Davidson Wannabe's