RANT! Pissed off about something? Need to get it off your chest? Do it here.

Dumb redneck kids driving lifted trucks

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2008, 09:52 AM
SuperSport

zmaniv is on a distinguished road
Dumb redneck kids driving lifted trucks

Driving home last night on the 52 east of the 15 freeway I was splitting lanes at about 15-20 MPH there are a couple of other bikes in front of me by about 50 yards or so. The lead is definatly a Harley and he cannot pass thru because a big lifted pickup in the left lane is almost riding on the line. I thought it was strange the truck was so far over then the harley tried to pass and the truck came at him, over the line. I was like WTF that ******* is trying to cut him off. They stayed like that for about a 1/4 mile till the Harley got a clean hole to take then the Ahole in the truck flips him off and speeds up to get right on the harley's ***.
The whole time I am just sitting back and watching so I dont get mixxed up in the mess.

Just glad it wasn't me. I hate ********.
Old 09-26-2008, 10:02 AM
Superstock

Duck007 is on a distinguished road
Yup - no shortage of ignorant peole out there. Sounds like you were wise to hang back.
Old 09-26-2008, 10:49 AM
SuperSport

CentralCoaster is on a distinguished road
Surprisingly I haven't seen too much of it happen down here, but I think the SoCal drivers resent having to sit in traffic while you don't. (Then get a f****n bike too!)

I have been run off the road intentionally twice while in my car, trying to pass obscenely slow cars on double yellows in the canyons.

I have some ball bearings at work, I think I'll keep those in my jacket pocket from now on.

The only time anyone tried to run me off the road on my bike, I was riding a hog in New Hampshire, got stuck in a 10-mile crawl from road construction. My legs were getting sore from walking the bike at 2 mph, so I rode up the shoulder, about 5 other hogs followed. One box van kept trying to run me into the fence, or into the cars on the other side.

So lucky we are to have concerned citizens that try to enforce the laws by attempting to kill others.
Old 09-26-2008, 11:37 AM
hardened stihl
Back Marker

vermontzx6r is on a distinguished road
lets just clarify that not all rednecks with lifted trucks are dumb.

alot of us find the combination of a slow jacked up ugly truck and a beautiful fast bike to be ideal...I find that many truck owners up here are also motorcyclists
Old 09-26-2008, 11:43 AM
SuperSport

Originally Posted by vermontzx6r
lets just clarify that not all rednecks with lifted trucks are dumb.

alot of us find the combination of a slow jacked up ugly truck and a beautiful fast bike to be ideal...I find that many truck owners up here are also motorcyclists

Die redneck jk, yea I know not all lifted truck people are toothless rednecks, however there are some.
Old 09-26-2008, 11:52 AM
AZ RIDER
Superstock

lynchie is on a distinguished road
i moved to AZ from socal.... there are sooo many meth'd out hillbilly drivers here in AZ its not even funny..i have never ever ever seen idiots like there are here.. I think we still lead the country in Red light runner deaths..!!!!!!! On top of that everyone carries guns..
At walmart , at circle k at the grocery store at babies r us you see punk *** hill billy guys with chromed out 9mm's buying pampers and baby *** wipes!!! WHO THE F&*$CK DO THEY THINK THEY ARE GOING TO RUN INTO AT BABIES R US!!! ?? PHSYCO BABIES WITH GUN TOTING MILFS???..,

I might carry my Nine sometimes but only when im traveling to the boonies, no cell service no phones just cactus..

I merged on the freeway yesterday and had a FAT guy in the car behind me flip me off frantically for about 10 miles.. IDIOT.. i wasnt rude, i didnt cut anyone off,nor was i speeding , there was about 15 car lengths ahead of him where i merged, I slowed to let his fat *** wife go first and she slowed ,as to allow me to merge into the grand canyon of space in front of her where her and her fat **** husband where sleeping on the freeway in thier car , hence leaving 2 miles of distance . WAKE THE **** UP TRASH DIGGERS

Fu&%$*ing idiots!!!!!

but i love guns and have many, i guess im a redneck, but i hate dumb asses

Last edited by lynchie; 10-02-2008 at 07:49 AM.
Old 10-02-2008, 03:52 AM
RK1
MotoGP

RK1 is on a distinguished road
I like big trucks. I like rednecks. I especially like guns.
Old 10-02-2008, 06:45 AM
Superstock

MUHerdFan is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by RK1
I like big trucks. I like rednecks. I especially like guns.
I can relate to that comment. My parents are from the Philippines, however, I was born in Kentucky, and raised in West Virginia. I guess that I'm as 'redneck' as a Filipino can be.
Old 10-02-2008, 07:20 AM
Superstock

FTMS is on a distinguished road
I can relate to this.......for sum strange reason

Attached Thumbnails Dumb redneck kids driving lifted trucks-yellow-truck.jpg  
Old 10-02-2008, 08:02 AM
i support twins
Superstock

BlackHawk996 is on a distinguished road
i only cutoff cars that ride in the breakdown lane but bike i will let by lol. ftms got anymore pics of your trackday?
Old 10-02-2008, 08:20 AM
Superstock

FTMS is on a distinguished road

BlackHawk- There are a couple up on owensracingphotos.com, nhis trackdays, tonys track days, 09/29. 09/30/08. is the info to enter to get there. I have not seen any others from people that where there. If i find some I will post them.

Back on topic
Old 10-02-2008, 07:41 PM
Hmm?
SuperBike

marmaladedad is on a distinguished road
So what happened to the other bikes that were following the Harley?

Maybe there was some altercation between the Harley and truck earlier, and you just caught the end of the action.
Old 10-02-2008, 08:09 PM
MotoGP

VTRsurfer is on a distinguished road
In my younger, more reactive years I kicked a few doors.

I don't do that, or suggest doing that anymore. Too many people on drugs, and not necessarily the illegal kind.
Old 10-03-2008, 08:23 PM
Shredding Asphalt
Superstock

MisfitToy is on a distinguished road
nothing like a broken fragment of spark plug to ruin somebodys day
Old 10-03-2008, 10:01 PM
Crash
Superstock

COLE is on a distinguished road
yea lifted trucks r 2 heavy, its gotta b a jeep, they can go ne where and climb ne hill or rock out there
Old 10-04-2008, 05:30 AM
SuperSport

Scouts are better
Old 10-04-2008, 02:46 PM
SuperSport

Hotbrakes is on a distinguished road
I was riding in Hollywood a couple weeks ago and my buddy and I were filtering up at lights and a few people honked. I don't understand why they get mad, it's legal right?

And while I was out there I don't think I saw any rednecks, especially not in all the brand new lifted trucks with chrome wheels. Cali is just a big money show, and what better way to spend than on a new Chevy with 36's on delicate pretty chrome wheels. Posers are what they are, they don't qualify to be titled rednecks. All their big trucks are parked in pretty little neighborhoods. Rednecks live in the sticks, drive OLD lifted trucks that they use for hunting, usually with a dog box in the back.

My understanding of the white social ranking-
White trash- generally live in trailer parks, don't work, low IQ's, bad people
Rednecks- live in the sticks, have jobs but don't make much money, have old big trucks, and usually a 4 wheeler, and are somewhat ignorant and narrow minded
Country boys- live in the sticks and farms, have jobs, work hard, have nicer toys and hot girlfriends
City boys- don't get me started, bad people

So the guy driving that truck was an ignorant city boy who was mad cause someone was better than him at getting through traffic and his expensive truck his parents bought him sat in traffic burning gas without a spec of dirt on it.
Old 10-04-2008, 03:06 PM
SuperSport

Originally Posted by Hotbrakes
I was riding in Hollywood a couple weeks ago and my buddy and I were filtering up at lights and a few people honked. I don't understand why they get mad, it's legal right?

And while I was out there I don't think I saw any rednecks, especially not in all the brand new lifted trucks with chrome wheels. Cali is just a big money show, and what better way to spend than on a new Chevy with 36's on delicate pretty chrome wheels. Posers are what they are, they don't qualify to be titled rednecks. All their big trucks are parked in pretty little neighborhoods. Rednecks live in the sticks, drive OLD lifted trucks that they use for hunting, usually with a dog box in the back.

Rednecks- live in the sticks, have jobs but don't make much money, have old big trucks, and usually a 4 wheeler, and are somewhat ignorant and narrow minded
Country boys- live in the sticks and farms, have jobs, work hard, have nicer toys and hot girlfriends

So the guy driving that truck was an ignorant city boy who was mad cause someone was better than him at getting through traffic and his expensive truck his parents bought him sat in traffic burning gas without a spec of dirt on it.

The one huge flaw in your reasoning is that you were comparing Hollywood to the rest of CA.
Old 10-04-2008, 03:26 PM
SuperSport

Hotbrakes is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by zmaniv
The one huge flaw in your reasoning is that you were comparing Hollywood to the rest of CA.
Sorry, I only filtered in Hollywood cause the freeways were clear the rest of the time. But I saw these lifted trucks everywhere. Bottomline is somebody thought he had a big dick cause he has a big clean truck and his panties rode up in his vag when another guy who thinks he has a big dick (riding a Hardley) passed him.
Old 10-04-2008, 03:38 PM
RK1
MotoGP

I've been white lining traffic on So. Ca. streets and freeways for a long time. If people get pissed about it I don't notice 'cause I'm gone by the time they realize what's happening. I do notice this- the guys most likely to be paying attention, see me coming and move over to give me more room? The guys in big 4x4 trucks.
Old 10-05-2008, 02:24 PM
MotoGP

VTRsurfer is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by RK1
I've been white lining traffic on So. Ca. streets and freeways for a long time. If people get pissed about it I don't notice 'cause I'm gone by the time they realize what's happening. I do notice this- the guys most likely to be paying attention, see me coming and move over to give me more room? The guys in big 4x4 trucks.
True. You can't stereotype all drivers of big trucks. The Soccer Moms are much more dangerous.
Old 10-05-2008, 05:00 PM
SuperSport

Originally Posted by zmaniv
Based on what you posted about in the first place, he's not far off.

Of all the states and cities I've driven in, Cali has by far the stupidest drivers in the country.
Old 10-05-2008, 05:57 PM
SuperBike
SuperBike

Gregw is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by CentralCoaster
Of all the states and cities I've driven in, Cali has by far the stupidest drivers in the country.
Present company excluded of course.
Old 10-05-2008, 07:36 PM
ATGATT
Superstock

newb007 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Hotbrakes
Born in Arkansas, live in TN, I would have to say that is mostly right but you forgot one key class. Hillbilly. Typically Hillbillies are the sneakier more wildly conspiracy theorist than their closest White Trash cousin. Hillbillies are a rare site and should be observed with caution. If seen in a truck, they typically are doing 10mph and stay on the road just long enough to find a holler to duck into.
Old 10-06-2008, 12:51 AM
RK1
MotoGP

Redneck isn't a social class, social ranking or economic status. Redneck is a state of mind. I'm a suburban raised, college educated, business owning, upper middle class incomed, Southern California home owning (mostly paid for), F150 4X4 driving, gun toting citybillie and 100% redneck American.
Old 10-06-2008, 10:44 AM
Duc Hawk
SuperSport

Moto Man is on a distinguished road
Talking

Originally Posted by CentralCoaster
You obviously have never drivin in Oklahoma. Home of the worst one car accidents I have ever seen.
Old 10-08-2008, 05:11 AM
Ejection Seat Fixer
Squid

74stingray is on a distinguished road
Try driving in or around Philadelphia........
Old 10-08-2008, 07:43 AM
SuperSport

Originally Posted by Moto Man
You obviously have never drivin in Oklahoma. Home of the worst one car accidents I have ever seen.
That's because the roads are boring and put people to sleep.
Old 10-08-2008, 07:44 AM
I could ride in
SuperBike

LineArrayNut is on a distinguished road
+1 philly
Old 10-14-2008, 08:16 AM
Back Marker

bundleofgrundle is on a distinguished road
i live and work in massachusetts right now. if anybody wants to have a discussion concerning the worst drivers in america, if not the world, it's going to be hard to find anyone more retarded than the majority of massholes. we have the inattentive soccer moms in their luxury SUVs, the beat up pickup drivier drinking a 24oz bud heavy behind the wheel, and the college hippies in their 1980 something jettas who think anything that has two wheels should be pedal-powered.

when i first started riding i was still living in NH and the drivers are pretty head up about motorctycles, i felt a hell of a lot safer on those roads than mass ones. If anything, the guys in the big trucks in NH will be some of the first to pull over and let you by before a stretch of twisty back roads. i've never had a problem with them to be perfectly honest.