RANT! Pissed off about something? Need to get it off your chest? Do it here.

Car salesmen and Dog owners

Old 06-09-2019, 02:51 AM
  #1  
Senior Member
Superstock
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 262
ACE VenTRa is on a distinguished road
Car salesmen and Dog owners

Maybe it's because I'm getting older but for the life of me I cannot understand and am irritated by car salesmen and dog owners so much that I go out of my way to avoid both, at all costs and by any means. If there are any car salesmen or dog owners on the site please help me understand the following:


Dog Owners:

Why do you let you dog **** in my yard or in someone else' yard or in public places without cleaning it up? Knowing that you must handle fecal matter why do you insist on having a dog?

Why do you let that mutt that "has never bit anyone" run loose everywhere you go?

Knowing that your dog will bark incessantly for hours on end, why do you live in close proximity to other people and leave the bastard outside all day?

And now you yappy dog people...what can I say, what is wrong with you?

Salesmen:

Why can't you just do straight business?

Is there a reason you can't simply tell the truth and sell an object that I want to buy without all slick talking salesmen crap in between?

Why are you such a scum bag; is it a turn-on somehow; is it a fetish that you fulfill by being the sleaziest person on earth?



I just can't figure out car salesmen and dog owners who can't control their animals, maybe someone can shed some light.
ACE VenTRa is offline  
Old 06-09-2019, 02:57 AM
  #2  
Senior Member
Back Marker
 
NH-Raptor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Southern New Hampshire
Posts: 168
NH-Raptor is on a distinguished road
My theory is dogs are constipated the closer to home they are.
NH-Raptor is offline  
Old 06-09-2019, 06:18 AM
  #3  
Thread Killer
SuperBike
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Geneseo, IL
Posts: 1,626
VTR1000F is on a distinguished road
I believe you've answered your own questions, Ace. I bring my dog over to your yard precisely so I don't have to handle any fecal matter (as you have outlined) and I leave my good boy out in the yard all day so I don't run the risk of him doing any damage to my furnishings or getting hair all over while I'm at the lot and I let him run loose because he has never bit anyone. I live in close proximity to other people because that's where they build the dealerships. It is a turn-on and a fetish. You nailed that one my friend.
VTR1000F is offline  
Old 06-09-2019, 07:58 AM
  #4  
Senior Member
Superstock
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 262
ACE VenTRa is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by VTR1000F View Post
I believe you've answered your own questions, Ace. I bring my dog over to your yard precisely so I don't have to handle any fecal matter (as you have outlined) and I leave my good boy out in the yard all day so I don't run the risk of him doing any damage to my furnishings or getting hair all over while I'm at the lot and I let him run loose because he has never bit anyone. I live in close proximity to other people because that's where they build the dealerships. It is a turn-on and a fetish. You nailed that one my friend.

I knew it, it's a conspiracy of dog owning car sales persons...
ACE VenTRa is offline  
Old 06-09-2019, 09:09 AM
  #5  
evil man of nothing
MotoGP
 
captainchaos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Boynton Beach, FL
Posts: 4,199
captainchaos is on a distinguished road
First off this is fantastic.

Regarding dog owners...human beings are mostly selfish ******* ******. They come first. They think they know everything, are always right and are never wrong. Most could give 2 ***** about how their actions affect those around them or invades other space, peace, privacy, etc. The end. I could go on and on and on (and on and on) about this sort of thing regarding things like my ******* neighbors or all the ******** I encounter out on the road every day.

Regarding car salesman...see above. Then add in the fact that most of them know less than zero about the cars they're actually selling (kinda like most professions people claim to do for a living). Again, back to human nature...
captainchaos is offline  
Old 06-09-2019, 10:01 AM
  #6  
Senior Member
Superstock
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 262
ACE VenTRa is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by captainchaos View Post
First off this is fantastic.

Regarding dog owners...human beings are mostly selfish ******* ******. They come first. They think they know everything, are always right and are never wrong. Most could give 2 ***** about how their actions affect those around them or invades other space, peace, privacy, etc. The end. I could go on and on and on (and on and on) about this sort of thing regarding things like my ******* neighbors or all the ******** I encounter out on the road every day.

Regarding car salesman...see above. Then add in the fact that most of them know less than zero about the cars they're actually selling (kinda like most professions people claim to do for a living). Again, back to human nature...
I think we may have found the next tire/oil thread..but with some teeth.
ACE VenTRa is offline  
Old 06-09-2019, 11:04 AM
  #7  
evil man of nothing
MotoGP
 
captainchaos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Boynton Beach, FL
Posts: 4,199
captainchaos is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by ACE VenTRa View Post
I think we may have found the next tire/oil thread..but with some teeth.
No lol it's just that so many people in general are selfish and don't care. Hence people will actually let their dog **** on YOUR lawn and YOU have to feel uncomfortable and wrong about even questioning them on it. It's not the dog's fault, it's the owner. And it's nothing to do with dog owners specifically. It's just human nature. So many people approach every situation in their lives (and their professions) the same way. That's just a more obvious example of it. There are more of them than there are of us. Bobby Collins used to bang the microphone into his head (which produced a hilarious THUD every time) and say "they're not coming with us."
captainchaos is offline  
Old 06-09-2019, 11:35 AM
  #8  
Thread Killer
SuperBike
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Geneseo, IL
Posts: 1,626
VTR1000F is on a distinguished road
captainchaos my selfish ***. More like captainpositive.
VTR1000F is offline  
Old 06-09-2019, 11:52 AM
  #9  
Senior Member
Superstock
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 262
ACE VenTRa is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by captainchaos View Post
No lol it's just that so many people in general are selfish and don't care. Hence people will actually let their dog **** on YOUR lawn and YOU have to feel uncomfortable and wrong about even questioning them on it. It's not the dog's fault, it's the owner. And it's nothing to do with dog owners specifically. It's just human nature. So many people approach every situation in their lives (and their professions) the same way. That's just a more obvious example of it. There are more of them than there are of us. Bobby Collins used to bang the microphone into his head (which produced a hilarious THUD every time) and say "they're not coming with us."
Yeah, kinda like those dicks with the radios on their bikes...Dante would have made another ring of hell for them, I am sure of it.
ACE VenTRa is offline  
Old 06-09-2019, 03:57 PM
  #10  
evil man of nothing
MotoGP
 
captainchaos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Boynton Beach, FL
Posts: 4,199
captainchaos is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by VTR1000F View Post
captainchaos my selfish ***. More like captainpositive.
HAHAHAHAHAHA. Just not behind the wheel of my car. My gun is LOCKED in my glovebox while driving for a reason. LESS than zero patience for stupidity while I'm driving. Still working on that. Otherwise I do ok lol.

Last edited by captainchaos; 06-09-2019 at 03:59 PM.
captainchaos is offline  
Old 06-09-2019, 06:22 PM
  #11  
Moderator
MotoGP
 
Wolverine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Gettysburg, Pa
Posts: 4,477
Wolverine is on a distinguished road
Best thread this forum has had in a looooong time. Carry on gents while I laugh along.
Wolverine is offline  
Old 06-09-2019, 06:54 PM
  #12  
Member
Squid
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 64
VTRsquid is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by captainchaos View Post
No lol it's just that so many people in general are selfish and don't care. Hence people will actually let their dog **** on YOUR lawn and YOU have to feel uncomfortable and wrong about even questioning them on it. It's not the dog's fault, it's the owner. And it's nothing to do with dog owners specifically. It's just human nature. So many people approach every situation in their lives (and their professions) the same way. That's just a more obvious example of it. There are more of them than there are of us. Bobby Collins used to bang the microphone into his head (which produced a hilarious THUD every time) and say "they're not coming with us."
Yeah pretty sure it's just that people are inherently jerks
VTRsquid is offline  
Old 06-10-2019, 04:42 AM
  #13  
Senior Member
MotoGP
 
smokinjoe73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: NYC
Posts: 4,923
smokinjoe73 is on a distinguished road
HAHAHA this is a great thread.

For me its the dog owner thing. I have bred & owned dogs and NEVER imposed on others with them. They were small indoor dogs. But yeah I do own a big red stonking motorcycle. I don't rev it all day long aimed at your house the way your dog barks. I don't drain my oil on your driveway. I am aware that my love for my bike and belief that the bike is great is NOT shared by all and some even disdain or don't want to be bothered with my sportbike. I tend to be very vocal about dogs off leashes citing city laws and fine amounts. I don't mind if the owner feels slightly threatened physically since that is how everyone else feels when a dog is loose.

I never buy from car salesmen but for me its mechanics. I do all my own work on my many vehicles but if I have to bring it in I despise arguing over what I want done. "you should really replace all 4 tires" or trying to get me replace ancillary parts that I know are fine. Yes I get mechanics hate it when you know too much but man just do what I request and pay for and stop with the trying to upsell me.

Geesh.
smokinjoe73 is offline  
Old 06-10-2019, 06:53 AM
  #14  
Moderator
MotoGP
 
E.Marquez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Kempner, TX
Posts: 4,240
E.Marquez is on a distinguished road

I polled the kids, they said A: He sucks :B What is his address I need to take a dump C: Dad, is this why you always say you like us more than most humans you meet?
E.Marquez is offline  
Old 06-10-2019, 01:11 PM
  #15  
Senior Member
Superstock
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 262
ACE VenTRa is on a distinguished road
Hey look at that 4 dogs not barking at everything, in a relaxed state, not destroying a house or shitting everywhere or going all cujo. Hmmm, I guess, maybe, just maybe, it's possible to have dogs and not annoy the **** out of everyone around you...hmmm perish the thought.
ACE VenTRa is offline  
Old 06-10-2019, 09:13 PM
  #16  
Senior Member
SuperBike
 
NHSH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: South of Live Free or Die & North of Family Guy
Posts: 1,394
NHSH is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by captainchaos View Post
HAHAHAHAHAHA. Just not behind the wheel of my car. My gun is LOCKED in my glovebox while driving for a reason. LESS than zero patience for stupidity while I'm driving. Still working on that. Otherwise I do ok lol.
Yep bro'... same here.. lol..
NHSH is offline  
Old 06-10-2019, 09:31 PM
  #17  
Senior Member
SuperBike
 
NHSH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: South of Live Free or Die & North of Family Guy
Posts: 1,394
NHSH is on a distinguished road
Car salesman... haha, they still use the four square ****, it's pretty much a standard procedure for most Stealerships.
NHSH is offline  
Old 06-11-2019, 04:37 AM
  #18  
Senior Member
Back Marker
 
Pidge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Malden MA
Posts: 169
Pidge is on a distinguished road
Ok 4 kids on the couch only 3, A, B, & C, had comments. What about D?
Pidge is offline  
Old 06-11-2019, 09:35 AM
  #19  
Moderator
MotoGP
 
Wolverine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Gettysburg, Pa
Posts: 4,477
Wolverine is on a distinguished road
First they get rid of the active topics, now the like button goes bye-bye.
Wolverine is offline  
Old 06-11-2019, 10:29 AM
  #20  
evil man of nothing
MotoGP
 
captainchaos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Boynton Beach, FL
Posts: 4,199
captainchaos is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
First they get rid of the active topics, now the like button goes bye-bye.

It's 2019, everyone gets an automatic like just for being here. And if you're not here, well you get one too.
captainchaos is offline  
Old 06-11-2019, 04:59 PM
  #21  
Moderator
MotoGP
 
E.Marquez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Kempner, TX
Posts: 4,240
E.Marquez is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Pidge View Post
Ok 4 kids on the couch only 3, A, B, & C, had comments. What about D?
D would be Miss Sprocket the Shepherd mix..She is our grumpy old girl... basically "Get Off My Lawn"
Not pictured is furkid 5 , Nala the 100lb "cat" google cat behavior, that's Nala.



Or Foster fur Kid 6 Sammy the 55lb bulldog mix... who is the lover not a fighter and calmest dog ever...unless you crate and leave him alone......... crate Zero Sammy 1
E.Marquez is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
c5nNC
Modifications - Performance
6
04-20-2011 10:16 PM
8541Hawk
Everything Else
1
07-19-2010 12:05 PM
mcrides
Rider's Gear
17
05-01-2010 05:45 PM
Lewy
General Discussion
0
03-24-2005 01:42 AM
pickle.of.doom
Everything Else
1
01-10-2005 09:33 PM


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Car salesmen and Dog owners


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:54 PM.


© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands