RANT! Pissed off about something? Need to get it off your chest? Do it here.

Car salesmen and Dog owners

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2019, 02:51 AM
SuperSport

ACE VenTRa is on a distinguished road
Car salesmen and Dog owners

Maybe it's because I'm getting older but for the life of me I cannot understand and am irritated by car salesmen and dog owners so much that I go out of my way to avoid both, at all costs and by any means. If there are any car salesmen or dog owners on the site please help me understand the following:

Dog Owners:

Why do you let you dog **** in my yard or in someone else' yard or in public places without cleaning it up? Knowing that you must handle fecal matter why do you insist on having a dog?

Why do you let that mutt that "has never bit anyone" run loose everywhere you go?

Knowing that your dog will bark incessantly for hours on end, why do you live in close proximity to other people and leave the bastard outside all day?

And now you yappy dog people...what can I say, what is wrong with you?

Salesmen:

Why can't you just do straight business?

Is there a reason you can't simply tell the truth and sell an object that I want to buy without all slick talking salesmen crap in between?

Why are you such a scum bag; is it a turn-on somehow; is it a fetish that you fulfill by being the sleaziest person on earth?

I just can't figure out car salesmen and dog owners who can't control their animals, maybe someone can shed some light.
Old 06-09-2019, 02:57 AM
Back Marker

NH-Raptor is on a distinguished road
My theory is dogs are constipated the closer to home they are.
Old 06-09-2019, 06:18 AM
Thread Killer
SuperBike

VTR1000F is on a distinguished road
I believe you've answered your own questions, Ace. I bring my dog over to your yard precisely so I don't have to handle any fecal matter (as you have outlined) and I leave my good boy out in the yard all day so I don't run the risk of him doing any damage to my furnishings or getting hair all over while I'm at the lot and I let him run loose because he has never bit anyone. I live in close proximity to other people because that's where they build the dealerships. It is a turn-on and a fetish. You nailed that one my friend.
Old 06-09-2019, 07:58 AM
SuperSport

Originally Posted by VTR1000F
I believe you've answered your own questions, Ace. I bring my dog over to your yard precisely so I don't have to handle any fecal matter (as you have outlined) and I leave my good boy out in the yard all day so I don't run the risk of him doing any damage to my furnishings or getting hair all over while I'm at the lot and I let him run loose because he has never bit anyone. I live in close proximity to other people because that's where they build the dealerships. It is a turn-on and a fetish. You nailed that one my friend.

I knew it, it's a conspiracy of dog owning car sales persons...
Old 06-09-2019, 09:09 AM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

captainchaos is on a distinguished road
First off this is fantastic.

Regarding dog owners...human beings are mostly selfish ******* ******. They come first. They think they know everything, are always right and are never wrong. Most could give 2 ***** about how their actions affect those around them or invades other space, peace, privacy, etc. The end. I could go on and on and on (and on and on) about this sort of thing regarding things like my ******* neighbors or all the ******** I encounter out on the road every day.

Regarding car salesman...see above. Then add in the fact that most of them know less than zero about the cars they're actually selling (kinda like most professions people claim to do for a living). Again, back to human nature...
Old 06-09-2019, 10:01 AM
SuperSport

Originally Posted by captainchaos
First off this is fantastic.

Regarding dog owners...human beings are mostly selfish ******* ******. They come first. They think they know everything, are always right and are never wrong. Most could give 2 ***** about how their actions affect those around them or invades other space, peace, privacy, etc. The end. I could go on and on and on (and on and on) about this sort of thing regarding things like my ******* neighbors or all the ******** I encounter out on the road every day.

Regarding car salesman...see above. Then add in the fact that most of them know less than zero about the cars they're actually selling (kinda like most professions people claim to do for a living). Again, back to human nature...
I think we may have found the next tire/oil thread..but with some teeth.
Old 06-09-2019, 11:04 AM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

Originally Posted by ACE VenTRa
I think we may have found the next tire/oil thread..but with some teeth.
No lol it's just that so many people in general are selfish and don't care. Hence people will actually let their dog **** on YOUR lawn and YOU have to feel uncomfortable and wrong about even questioning them on it. It's not the dog's fault, it's the owner. And it's nothing to do with dog owners specifically. It's just human nature. So many people approach every situation in their lives (and their professions) the same way. That's just a more obvious example of it. There are more of them than there are of us. Bobby Collins used to bang the microphone into his head (which produced a hilarious THUD every time) and say "they're not coming with us."
Old 06-09-2019, 11:35 AM
Thread Killer
SuperBike

VTR1000F is on a distinguished road
captainchaos my selfish ***. More like captainpositive.
Old 06-09-2019, 11:52 AM
SuperSport

No lol it's just that so many people in general are selfish and don't care. Hence people will actually let their dog **** on YOUR lawn and YOU have to feel uncomfortable and wrong about even questioning them on it. It's not the dog's fault, it's the owner. And it's nothing to do with dog owners specifically. It's just human nature. So many people approach every situation in their lives (and their professions) the same way. That's just a more obvious example of it. There are more of them than there are of us. Bobby Collins used to bang the microphone into his head (which produced a hilarious THUD every time) and say "they're not coming with us."
Yeah, kinda like those dicks with the radios on their bikes...Dante would have made another ring of hell for them, I am sure of it.
Old 06-09-2019, 03:57 PM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

Originally Posted by VTR1000F
captainchaos my selfish ***. More like captainpositive.
HAHAHAHAHAHA. Just not behind the wheel of my car. My gun is LOCKED in my glovebox while driving for a reason. LESS than zero patience for stupidity while I'm driving. Still working on that. Otherwise I do ok lol.

Last edited by captainchaos; 06-09-2019 at 03:59 PM.
Old 06-09-2019, 06:22 PM
MotoGP

Wolverine is on a distinguished road
Best thread this forum has had in a looooong time. Carry on gents while I laugh along.
Old 06-09-2019, 06:54 PM
Squid

VTRsquid is on a distinguished road
Yeah pretty sure it's just that people are inherently jerks
Old 06-10-2019, 04:42 AM
MotoGP

smokinjoe73 is on a distinguished road
HAHAHA this is a great thread.

For me its the dog owner thing. I have bred & owned dogs and NEVER imposed on others with them. They were small indoor dogs. But yeah I do own a big red stonking motorcycle. I don't rev it all day long aimed at your house the way your dog barks. I don't drain my oil on your driveway. I am aware that my love for my bike and belief that the bike is great is NOT shared by all and some even disdain or don't want to be bothered with my sportbike. I tend to be very vocal about dogs off leashes citing city laws and fine amounts. I don't mind if the owner feels slightly threatened physically since that is how everyone else feels when a dog is loose.

I never buy from car salesmen but for me its mechanics. I do all my own work on my many vehicles but if I have to bring it in I despise arguing over what I want done. "you should really replace all 4 tires" or trying to get me replace ancillary parts that I know are fine. Yes I get mechanics hate it when you know too much but man just do what I request and pay for and stop with the trying to upsell me.

Geesh.
Old 06-10-2019, 06:53 AM
Administrator
MotoGP

E.Marquez is on a distinguished road

I polled the kids, they said A: He sucks :B What is his address I need to take a dump C: Dad, is this why you always say you like us more than most humans you meet?
Old 06-10-2019, 01:11 PM
SuperSport

Hey look at that 4 dogs not barking at everything, in a relaxed state, not destroying a house or shitting everywhere or going all cujo. Hmmm, I guess, maybe, just maybe, it's possible to have dogs and not annoy the **** out of everyone around you...hmmm perish the thought.
Old 06-10-2019, 09:13 PM
SuperBike

NHSH is on a distinguished road
HAHAHAHAHAHA. Just not behind the wheel of my car. My gun is LOCKED in my glovebox while driving for a reason. LESS than zero patience for stupidity while I'm driving. Still working on that. Otherwise I do ok lol.
Yep bro'... same here.. lol..
Old 06-10-2019, 09:31 PM
SuperBike

NHSH is on a distinguished road
Car salesman... haha, they still use the four square ****, it's pretty much a standard procedure for most Stealerships.
Old 06-11-2019, 04:37 AM
Back Marker

Pidge is on a distinguished road
Ok 4 kids on the couch only 3, A, B, & C, had comments. What about D?
Old 06-11-2019, 09:35 AM
MotoGP

Wolverine is on a distinguished road
First they get rid of the active topics, now the like button goes bye-bye.
Old 06-11-2019, 10:29 AM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

Originally Posted by Wolverine
First they get rid of the active topics, now the like button goes bye-bye.

It's 2019, everyone gets an automatic like just for being here. And if you're not here, well you get one too.
Old 06-11-2019, 04:59 PM
Administrator
MotoGP

Originally Posted by Pidge
D would be Miss Sprocket the Shepherd mix..She is our grumpy old girl... basically "Get Off My Lawn"
Not pictured is furkid 5 , Nala the 100lb "cat" google cat behavior, that's Nala.

Or Foster fur Kid 6 Sammy the 55lb bulldog mix... who is the lover not a fighter and calmest dog ever...unless you crate and leave him alone......... crate Zero Sammy 1
Old 10-06-2019, 04:53 PM
J D
Squid

J D is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by E.Marquez
Sammy the 55lb bulldog mix..

That's a sweet looking pup..!!
Old 10-07-2019, 05:59 AM
Administrator
MotoGP

Originally Posted by Pidge
Ms Sprocket on the far left said the statement was not worthy of a dignified response so she abstained
Old 10-07-2019, 06:01 AM
Administrator
MotoGP

Originally Posted by J D
That's a sweet looking pup..!!
Thanks, he is in his Furever home as of four weeks ago...... He has SIX kids to play with, is never alone, mom or dad takes him everywhere with them and the kids..He could not have found a better home.
Old 04-23-2021, 08:04 PM
Squid

82AA is on a distinguished road
[QUOTE=ACE VenTRa;410392]"Maybe it's because I'm getting older but..."

I've sold cars for 4 years and I have 2 dogs!! Had to Answer bro.
those people who do that are **** dog owners who leave their shopping carts in parking spaces before they drive home. Booth my dogs know how to speak on command, this way they NEVER bark UNLESS something is wrong.
haha you're right with sales people because most are paid on commission and you can make 6 figures pretty easy selling cars,, this causes greed. Gotta find a moral salesperson,, also it's not up to the salesperson. Why we say "I need to ask manager" is cuz THEY set prices. Alot of places are going away from commission so I don't give a F what u pay along as you buy. BUT
A business is designed to make money. Most used cars come to the lot for sale with several thousand dollars in gross (the cheaper cars usually have more) there's no money in new cars except if the dealer hits their numbers from manufacturer. No one complains about paying 200% markup at the grocery store.