Modifications - Cosmetic Discuss aftermarket and DIY cosmetic modifications

Pazzo Levers

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2005, 01:06 PM
Squid

CTSmoto
Pazzo Levers

Ok Gang,

I am making this offer to Superhawk Forum members. For those of you who don't know Pazzo Levers they are like the CRG but I think they look nicer than CRG and offer more color combination options.

The retail for these levers is $174.95 a set. I am offer these as a group buy discount. 10 - 20 sets for $145 this price includes shipping within the US. More than 21 sets is $140 a set.

As I mentioned any color levers or adjusters are possible. Keep in mind that if you chose blue or red levers or blue or red adjusters in any combination there is a $12 surcharge. These are special order from Pazzo.

If you are interested in this offer email me at sales@ctsmoto.com. Include the following
Make/model and year of your bike (Honda or otherwise)
Length of levers. Long are 1/4 shorter than stock. Short are 1 3/4 shorter than stock
Color of levers: Black, Blue, Silver, Gold, Red, etc.
Color of adjusters: Black, Blue, Silver, Gold, Red etc.

I would like to use Paypal for these transactions. If you don not have a payapl account let me know in advance. If you do have a payapl account let me know your email address to send the invoice.

If you want you can get your friends involved who have bikes. They don't need to be Hondas either.

When we reach the 10 sets I will post in this forum and ask those involved if they would like to wait for more participants to save some money or go ahead with the purchase.

There is no time limit. If we reach the minimum number and those involved want to make the purchase any new requests will accumulate on a following order.

For those of you who don't want to pay $175 but are not wanting to wait I am workingon the web order page right now. I also have them posted on Ebay for $155 plus shipping. Here is the link.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Pazzo...spagenameZWD1V

If you have any questions about colors or fitment contact me at mike@ctsmoto.com

Mike
CTSmoto
www.ctsmoto.com
Old 11-12-2005, 03:11 PM
SuperSport

CNI Dawg is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Pazzo Levers

Cool looking levers !

But dang.... They are expensive !

What are the weight savings on a pair compared to the stock levers?
Old 11-12-2005, 04:04 PM
Squid

CTSmoto
Re: Pazzo Levers

I couldn't tell you how much weight is saved. As for price they are way cheaper than CRG levers and you have more options for colors.

Mike
CTSmoto
www.ctsmoto.com