Modifications - Cosmetic Discuss aftermarket and DIY cosmetic modifications

New Plastics Manufactured - Need Your Help

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2013, 05:15 PM
Squid

Tupp is on a distinguished road
New Plastics Manufactured - Need Your Help

Mods if this is inappropriate I will please ask that you delete this thread. I am not in any way affiliated or receiving money for what I am about to say. This is simply to help us all out.

Hey Guys... I want to start this thread with a small back story...

When I had my fireblade I had been looking for new eBay plastics. Since all the threads I could find had no real facts and no "How-To" or good review I contacted a few fairing selling folks... One guy and I have been talking for about 3 weeks. I wanted to take a million pictures and videos to show everyone how they attach, any modifications needed and a detailed review/ Bottom Line... When I got this new bike I tossed all my work in to the garbage because the guy does not make our plastics...

This is where I need you guys!

After talking for a while the guy agreed to make molds and start producing plastics... The catch is that we need to provide him with good plastics... Meaning no missing parts, small cracks or dings should be okay but ill verify.

So if you have extra plastics or old plastics I would like to be able to use them and ship them to this vendor. He will then make molds and start making our plastics.

Who knows... Maybe after they are produced and we made a decent group buy we will all get plastics for a god price. I have not verified any discount packages nor the time it would take to have them created.

Let me know if this is something you all want to get in to and participate in?

Tupp