Modifications - Cosmetic Discuss aftermarket and DIY cosmetic modifications

Adding LED's

Old 02-18-2013, 01:09 PM
Back Marker

pchrist is on a distinguished road
Adding LED's

Thinking about adding some LED's to the bike i would like to keep them on there all the time so if i woudl remove a fairing or something it won't have to be disconnected. I was thinking in by the radiator would be a good place and possible under the tail somewhere? What are your suggestions? Is there anyplace on the motor or the frame by the motor that might be good?
Old 02-22-2013, 06:59 PM
99 superhawk
Superstock

wsharpman is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by pchrist
Thinking about adding some LED's to the bike i would like to keep them on there all the time so if i woudl remove a fairing or something it won't have to be disconnected. I was thinking in by the radiator would be a good place and possible under the tail somewhere? What are your suggestions? Is there anyplace on the motor or the frame by the motor that might be good?
look at my photo album I have them on frame next to motor as well as pull push switch.
Attached Thumbnails Adding LED's-024.jpg