Members Rides Show off your SuperHawk!

Before & After Pics

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2007, 09:46 AM
Superstock

HRCVTR1000 is on a distinguished road
Before & After Pics

Since I have been kinda camera happy lately I thought I would post up some before and after pics . This is it the day before I bought it ..Before & After Pics-vtr.jpg And the rest are all the cosmetic stuff thats been done in the last 2 weeks. ( Mototeck undertail, Integrated tail light, DB windscreen) ......

Before & After Pics-undertail-pics-035.jpgBefore & After Pics-undertail-pics-039.jpgBefore & After Pics-undertail-pics-038.jpgBefore & After Pics-undertail-pics-037.jpg
Old 10-13-2007, 10:10 AM
SuperBike

RickB is on a distinguished road
Lokks nice! I like the red rim stripe, makes it stand out more.
Old 10-13-2007, 04:59 PM
Back Marker

Slim is on a distinguished road
You see?!??!??!? Awww, man, I tell ya', the more I see these bikes in black the more I like them!

Looks great, some really nice touches. The red pin stripes to go with the red deals, the black lower cover as well, and the high mounts ..... mmmmmmmm, DAMN!

All very very tasty indeed! Congrats! Much along the lines of what i'm after.
Old 10-13-2007, 05:10 PM
SuperSport
SuperSport

supermarto is on a distinguished road
I see it Slim, and I agree. Great job... Tail section looks suuuuuper clean.

I actually love them in any color tho. You could paint one baby-poop brown and they would still be my favorite bike.

Seriously, black is one color that really suits the lines of the Supe... I still like the chin fairing silver, though. I think the hottest stock Supes are the late model black w/ gold wheels and graphics. Classy!
Old 10-13-2007, 06:13 PM
Back Marker

SD Hawk is on a distinguished road
Yeah, looks awesome. The red stripping on the rim does set it off the whole bike (not sure if it would have the same effect in yellow). By the way, your front flush mounts, where did you get them, any cutting needed on the fairing? I am hearing and seeing different things…….

Also do you notice a substantial change from the DBL bubble screen?

I just picked up a completely stock '99 that I am looking to update here and there...

Thanks!
SD Hawk
Old 10-13-2007, 07:51 PM
Superstock

HRCVTR1000 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by SD Hawk
Yeah, looks awesome. The red stripping on the rim does set it off the whole bike (not sure if it would have the same effect in yellow). By the way, your front flush mounts, where did you get them, any cutting needed on the fairing? I am hearing and seeing different things…….

Also do you notice a substantial change from the DBL bubble screen?

I just picked up a completely stock '99 that I am looking to update here and there...

Thanks!
SD Hawk
Thanks for the compliments ! The fronts are LP flushmounts IV's and they have a nylon nut that screws in from the back with no cutting ( super easy install ) , And the biggest difference with the DB windscreen is that most of the Bugs hit the top of my helmet instead of hitting me in the neck . LOL !