SuperHawk Forum

SuperHawk Forum (https://www.superhawkforum.com/forums/)
-   Group Rides (https://www.superhawkforum.com/forums/group-rides-37/)
-   -   SEATTLE,SEATTLE,SEATTLE!!!...lets do a ride!!! (https://www.superhawkforum.com/forums/group-rides-37/seattle-seattle-seattle-lets-do-ride-10716/)

996SSVTR 06-19-2010 09:05 PM

Sorry It didn't work out guys, and I'm also sorry I couldn't be there. Maybe when I get back from my touring trip to Yosemite on the 11th of July we can go ride.

crackerjackman 06-19-2010 10:25 PM

Its ok Sledrig, I understand that safety is #1. I am Offically moving the date for the PNW Superhawk forum rally to the 11th of July so that way 996SSVTR can join to. Time is still around 2pm. I would like to know where we should ride to for the rally??? Hurricane ridge, ruston, mt loop hwy??? Just so we can make it worth coming on the ride. I really would like this to work out so lets get this planned. everyone is welcome to help plan this.

Philip

SledRig 06-20-2010 11:44 AM

I would be down for the loop. I have ridden to winthrop and back four times, but have yet to do both passes. I'll have to check with the "boss" as far as that date. It's close to our anniversary.

crackerjackman 06-29-2010 01:31 PM

K here is the updates ride plans.........

Crackerjack's 24th Bday/ First annual PNW Hawk Rally

Date: July 10th 2010

Meet time: 12:00( noon)

Metting spot: Southcenter mall by the NEW Bank of America. ( JC Pennys Side)

Ride Details: We will meet at The mall at Noon, Have a meet and greet til 12:45 to let others have time to show up if coming far. We will then ride to alki beach park at the point near the boat launch and take group pics.( someone bring a Camera pls, Mine Broke) from there we will ride to Gas Works Park chill for a bit and decide where we want to ride to get grub. After that you can go your own way or ride somemore LOL!!! Sound good???

crackerjackman 06-29-2010 01:32 PM

Crackerjack's 24th Bday/ First annual PNW Hawk Rally

List of those joining: (Copy and paste please)

1.) Crackerjackman(me)

Seattle_SuperHawk 06-29-2010 02:45 PM

i work till 3pm , but if you fellows make it north.... the deception pass ride is awesome. so if you are in the everett area around 3 i am in

crackerjackman 06-29-2010 04:10 PM

how much in fuel cost do you think it would cost to ride there???

crackerjackman 06-30-2010 06:12 PM

The Orignal ride is still on. All those wanting in please post if you are going. I really would like to get this ride going.

crackerjackman 07-01-2010 01:16 PM

Ride has been postponed. I am looking for someone else to help get this thing going. I will be out of town visiting Cornandp over the weekend that the ride is supposed to happen. Sorry for the confusion on the ride. Just lots going on with my life right now.

Philip

DaNewKidd 07-12-2010 12:33 PM

If anyone is interested, I am going on a group ride with some friends on the 24th, and we would love to have more people come along

When: Sat. 07/24/2010, 9am to 6pm-ish
Where: Mt St Helens or Mt Baker, meet in either northgate or southcenter mall
Who: all welcome
What: mix of highway, twisties, hairpins, etc
Bikes: Superhawk (me), R1, gsxr 600, ducati 748s