General Discussion Anything SuperHawk Related

Zero Gravity Double Bubble versus Sport Touring

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2014, 08:51 AM
Squid

ssscottyyy is on a distinguished road
Zero Gravity Double Bubble versus Sport Touring

The screen on my bike now is a cheapo double bubble from MotoFairings or whatever that came on the bike when I bought it. I'm having a hard time deciding if I want to get a better quality ZG Double Bubble to replace mine or get better protection from a ZG Sport Touring windscreen or just save my money and keep what I've got.

I think the ZG Double Bubble screen looks best, but I'm thinking the protection from a Sport Touring windscreen would be really handy, but it just seems a little too big in the pictures on the Superhawk (tinted one).

Anyone have any insight? Andone have profile pictures of the sport touring windscreen and head on shots on either? Has anyone else been in the same situation?

Thanks a bunch in advanced!
Old 06-16-2014, 09:00 AM
Back Marker

Stixx is on a distinguished road
I really like the touring screen. look in my photos there are several more shots from different angles.
Old 06-16-2014, 09:38 AM
Squid

Originally Posted by Stixx
I really like the touring screen. look in my photos there are several more shots from different angles.
Hey, your pictures really do help out, you've got a lot of angles of that screen. Oh, and the tank bra I bought off you is getting some awesome use. Thank you very much for that.
Attached Thumbnails Zero Gravity Double Bubble versus Sport Touring-2014-06-07-16.19.58.jpg  
Old 06-16-2014, 09:43 AM
Squid

Something's telling me I should probably buy the Sport Touring screen if I do buy a screen at all because the motofairings double bubble one I have now doesn't look too horrible. Yeah, it's a little lopsided because of the weird fitment, or maybe because my fairings might be slightly crooked from when the previous owner dropped the bike, but it probably wouldn't benefit me any more to get the ZG Double Bubble other than probably fitting a little better. The sport touring screen would actually have more benefit overall.

Anyone have a used one for sale?

Last edited by ssscottyyy; 06-16-2014 at 09:57 AM.