General Discussion Anything SuperHawk Related

Where to by engine parts

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2015, 03:42 PM
Night Rider
Squid

Apocalypse is on a distinguished road
Where to by engine parts

I need to buy some crank bearings and rod bolts. what are some good places to buy items like this?
Old 01-30-2015, 05:18 PM
SuperBike
SuperBike

thedeatons is on a distinguished road
Ron Ayers is great. They are in North Carolina and ship fast. They also have some of the best deals on the web, compared to Bike Bandit, Cheapcycleparts, etc.

My local dealer is also fantastic. They are a Powerhouse Honda dealer and give me 15% off everything. They try their best to match prices on the internet, and they have no problem with me taking things back. You might try your local dealer first.

James
Old 01-30-2015, 06:49 PM
Night Rider
Squid

Apocalypse is on a distinguished road
Thanks

Originally Posted by thedeatons
Ron Ayers is great. They are in North Carolina and ship fast. They also have some of the best deals on the web, compared to Bike Bandit, Cheapcycleparts, etc.

My local dealer is also fantastic. They are a Powerhouse Honda dealer and give me 15% off everything. They try their best to match prices on the internet, and they have no problem with me taking things back. You might try your local dealer first.

James
Thanks James that site had a lot of useful parts on it that will help me rebuild the engine I'M working on.
Old 01-30-2015, 09:45 PM
Administrator
MotoGP

E.Marquez is on a distinguished road
PartsZilla is another great source of internet OEM parts sales. I use them almost as often as Ronayers.
Old 01-31-2015, 03:11 AM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

captainchaos is on a distinguished road
+1, +1. Ronayers and Partzilla will pretty much go back and forth as far as the best prices go. Did have a problem with partzilla listing stuff as available and several weeks later call me and tell me they don't stock it. Obviously got my money back but it was a pita sitting around waiting thinking I'm getting something. And 2 months later I could still go online and order and pay for 10 more of what was discontinued and not in stock, and one would have no way of knowing. As was said if a dealer will price match I'd also consider supporting the brick and mortar stores.
Old 01-31-2015, 05:37 PM
SuperBike

JamieDaugherty is on a distinguished road
I like these guys:

Located in northern Indiana, Warsaw,IN,Honda, Kawasaki,motorcycle,ATV, scooter,utility-vehicle, watercraft,dealer,used, parts,services,apparel, accessories