General Discussion Anything SuperHawk Related

SuperHawk ReIntro?

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2006, 06:59 PM
MotoGP

nuhawk is on a distinguished road
The Interceptor is an awesome machine but they are totally different. I cannot for the life of me figure out why Honda turned its back on the 'Hawk. It's like Ford dumping Mustang - Dodge dumping the Hemi. Sure neither one of them is pedistal material but all the kicks don't belong to the professional racers either
Old 11-27-2006, 08:24 AM
Superstock

Lefin102 is on a distinguished road
There are several available on this site. Look in the classifieds!
Old 11-27-2006, 08:37 AM
MotoGP

superbling is on a distinguished road
Although one should never say never since Honda has been known to drop a model for a year while existing inventory goes down and then bring it back with BNG (bold new graphics!), I don't think it will happen with the SuperHawk in the US. Just my gut feeling.

Now I do hope and wish for a new Gen 2 model. The Gen 1 original target was the duc 900ss but it surpassed it and equaled the 916. Now if the Gen 2 would do the same thing with the new duc 1098......... (somebody slap me, I'm dreamin' again)
Old 11-27-2006, 09:21 AM
Moderate-whore
MotoGP

Randman is on a distinguished road
that would be the stuff....hell even that bike for a duc is not at a bad price point....hmmm, thinking, nah still to much....
Old 11-27-2006, 09:55 AM
Superstock

RPV-Hawk is on a distinguished road
use www.cycletrader.com

You'll find plenty of "new" 06 (and some 05) bikes sitting in dealer showfloors with a discounting layer of dust on em!
Old 11-27-2006, 03:09 PM
MotoGP

nuhawk is on a distinguished road
I was up to my dealer and they have a huge showroom. They had one 600rr and one other sport bike on the floor. Everything else was the big cruisers, dirt bikes and four wheelers. They had nothing in crates and nothing else to sell - not even any decent used stuff! I keep an eye on CycleTrader all the time. It's a good resource but I would usually prefer to deal with private parties when possible. I've had some good luck and met some great people on Craigslist. It's impossible to do a nationwide search but you can go city by city to look for what you want. My .02!
Old 12-22-2006, 03:00 PM
Squid

roadapple is on a distinguished road
The dealer in my area has nothing as well. They have a lot of dirt bikes, and used (low miles) V-Twin Cruisers. I asked about standard/naked/sport bikes, and I was told that no one wanted them anymore.

I guess I'm no one...
Old 12-22-2006, 06:21 PM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

captainchaos is on a distinguished road
Mmmmmmmm....new superhawk......trellis frame, souped up RC51 motor, SSS, underseat exhaust....USD forks....YEAH RIGHT...
Old 12-22-2006, 06:44 PM
MotoGP

inderocker is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by superbling
Now I do hope and wish for a new Gen 2 model. The Gen 1 original target was the duc 900ss but it surpassed it and equaled the 916. Now if the Gen 2 would do the same thing with the new duc 1098......... (somebody slap me, I'm dreamin' again)

i second that. just as long as it has the heart that the superhawk did.