General Discussion Anything SuperHawk Related

STOLEN!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2012, 12:48 PM
Superstock
Superstock

wyldryce is on a distinguished road
Sorry to hear it Phillip, I know how much that bike means to you.
I met you one day a few years back at SSCC when I was taking some pre-reqs for nursing school. I was on my red '98 that day too. I still live in West Seattle, and am out and about in the city often, commuting various places, and have a keen Superhawk eye...so I'll keep it peeled looking for your ride. Sorry also to hear about the loss of the friend. Chin up man. It will get better.

-R
Old 05-16-2012, 08:01 AM
Speed Demon
Superstock

crackerjackman is on a distinguished road
wyldryce... i appreciate it... I remember ya... I was asking if you were on the forums... and yes... the bike means a lot to me... I know a few of the guy on here were reading my threads about how I was painting it and polishing up the bike... I am on the look out as well.... There was a posting on the west seattle blog letting ppl know to be on the look out and the ppl on the WSB are really good at helping others out.. I am going to be offline for a day or two... the viewing for my friend is tomorrow and the funeral is on friday... I keep asking why me?? I still honestly think whom ever stole it is out joy riding since it is still nice out... I am hoping friday is rainy like they are saying a chance of showers...an then someone just dumps the bike some where... like I said.. I am keeping positive...
Old 05-18-2012, 05:02 PM
Speed Demon
Superstock

HEy guys I am back... Just got back from my friends funeral... I have a question to ask and it is majorly inportant as I may have a lead on the bike.... Are there ANY black hawks in my neck of the woods.... White center, west seattle, burien area... I ask that cause my buddy keeps seeing a black hawk with my black Erion racing pipe with chrome tips cruising from white center towards burien around 8am to 9am... If there are no hawks in the area that are black then I think we just found my bike and will have to tighten the search area... My buddy gets more of a glimpse everytime he sees it... He does know for sure it is a hawk and is running the same pipes as I have.. Smoked windscreen... I told him next time it goes by to look and see if the frame, swingarm, and rims are blacked out... If so then we just need to get the plate number and run it as a stolen plate if it isnt mine... yet if there are no black hawks around then that is definately my bike... So I ask again for info about if anyone owns any black hawks in the white center, burien, westseattle area... time is of the essence... Thanks

Philip
Old 05-18-2012, 05:18 PM
SuperSport

thetophatflash is an unknown quantity at this point
I live in this area. Was it seen on Ambaum?
Old 05-18-2012, 07:04 PM
Speed Demon
Superstock

yes by 116th ave and ambaum... my buddy live near by the light and can see the cars coming into the twistys on ambaum... you have a black hawk?? I honestly dont know of any black hawks in this area as I have been riding in west seattle, white center, burien area for the last 3 yrs... I have only saw a yellow hawk near SSCC and wyldryce's red hawk at SSCC when we ran into each other and chatted... I do know of a yellow hawk near the renton area I think as I pulled up next to it while turning into the mcdonalds parking lot near Coulon park when I went to BArrier Reef Aquariums for SW fish stuff...
Old 05-18-2012, 07:25 PM
the boss
SuperBike

saige is on a distinguished road
if he is seen in that area most mornings at the same time,than that means he must be going back thru there from 3 to 5 if thats his route home from or to work.
Old 05-18-2012, 07:42 PM
SuperSport

thetophatflash is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm retired, so I'll try to be in that area as often as possible.
Old 05-18-2012, 07:47 PM
Speed Demon
Superstock

I appreciate it and My buddy doesnt see him in the afternoon... the person may take a different route home.. I.E. 509, 599, I-5 then to west seattle bridge or where ever... I will keep posting updates as I recieve them... I am going to catch this F$%&er... and when I do... it wont be pretty....

Philip
Old 05-18-2012, 08:06 PM
the boss
SuperBike

at this point,its best to observe and report.as much as i want to see you get the bike back,it is best just to be patient,collect info,maybe even follow to see where they work or live,than call police.
keep all your police reports with you at all times with pics of the bike and its parts.when cops do come,the easier you make it.the sooner it ends
Old 05-18-2012, 09:17 PM
Speed Demon
Superstock

I hear ya Saige.... As much as it suck to be honest with ya, I am doing exactly that... Observing and collecting info... The police have been notified today about the tip and it is in the case report and is current with the latest info... I will keep relaying the info I get to the detective and any tips I get to help make this a "easier" process.... Yet I still want to get the persons beat down in before the cops arrive... probably wont happen cause I have to keep my nose clean for 3 more years and then my record is sealed... I have gone 7 yrs so far with a clean nose... no sense in screwing up for something stupid even tho to me it isnt... As much as I want Vigilanty justice... I have to just let the police handle this one... Now if this asswipe lived up the block or something... that would be a different situation... I would get my bike and then give a neighborly beat down.... lol
Old 05-18-2012, 09:37 PM
the boss
SuperBike

lol,yea,i know where you coming from.good luck in your adventure.
hopefully soon you can get the bike back.
Old 05-19-2012, 03:05 AM
Old and dangerous
SuperSport
SuperSport

rz_racer_69 is on a distinguished road
Thing thing to keep in mind re: a beatdown, the person who has it now might not be the lowlife that stole it. He may even be a decent fellow, who just got a screaming deal on a SuperHawk. Especially if he is riding it around town without a care in the world. Joyrides don't usually last that long, and I wouldn't think a criminal would have a regular day job.

Last edited by rz_racer_69; 05-19-2012 at 03:11 AM.
Old 05-21-2012, 02:03 PM
GTS
Seasoned tech
SuperSport

GTS is on a distinguished road
If there were a bit more vigilante justice going on I think the crooks would think twice sometimes. We've had a few car break ins around my place and my Explorer was one of them. There wasn't a thing to steal in it but they busted out the window nonetheless. That would be awesome if that was it as you'd hopefully get it back. It really sucks it's probably got some really crappy black spray paint job on it that's going to take awhile to fix though.

RZ you do have a point but someone so dumb as to buy a bike with no title probably deserves it anyway! LOL!
Old 05-21-2012, 05:41 PM
SuperSport

nnjhawk02 is an unknown quantity at this point
Sorry to hear - Scumbags are everywhere

Good Luck, but I doubt U'll see it again.

I will post on STN for U
Old 05-21-2012, 05:47 PM
Banned
MotoGP

8541Hawk will become famous soon enough
also don't just base your decision of it has to be your bike on the fact it has a set of Erion slip ons.... there are lots of them out there.... I even ran a set of a long time....
Old 05-21-2012, 06:06 PM
SuperSport

nnjhawk02 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by 8541Hawk
also don't just base your decision of it has to be your bike on the fact it has a set of Erion slip ons.... there are lots of them out there.... I even ran a set of a long time....
Yep I still have mine on my '02, but I don't think they're that loud - 2 Bros R way worse - unless U took em apart?

Anyway -CrackJack here is link on STN site

Sport-Touring.Net - STOLEN Superhawk from West Seattle

I put U on ADV too - lots O folks on there - though mostly dual sporters

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showt...5#post18737785

Last edited by nnjhawk02; 05-21-2012 at 06:32 PM.
Old 05-21-2012, 06:23 PM
MotoGP

smokinjoe73 is on a distinguished road
Yeah, it would be the strangest thing ever if someone actually stole a bike to then commute to work on it. I would almost call it impossible. If its being ridden around its by someone who bought it.

I was on a highway going west when I swore I saw my stolen ninja going east(I was on a CBR). Did a bonzai turnaround and chased it down, then I ran it off the road to check the vin #. It was off by a couple digits & the guy ran up an embankment swearing it wasnt stolen. I was much younger and dumber then.

Really, dont blame the person in possesion. One in a million they know anything.
Old 06-13-2012, 05:35 PM
Speed Demon
Superstock

Still No luck on the bike.... I know it is around close by though... I still have this gut feeling... I know it isnt chopped.... also after I posted that it was black and was see riding down ambaum, there have been no other sightings.... i swear I saw it the other morning but was to far away... it had the integrated signals and wasnt any other honda since I know the honda riders around here.... So i dont know if whomever stole it is taking different roads... I have looke at all the shady shops but my informant says there is a (sorry about this...) charlie hotel october private sierra hotdog oscar pencil around ..... who ever stole the bike is lurking on here... i know it as after the post about it being black it hasnt been seen in awhile... So security measures are being tightened on here when i post and I am sorry about that...

crack jack
Old 06-13-2012, 07:01 PM
Back Marker

badboyrr is on a distinguished road
Stolen bike

Man that does truly suck.............hope you get your bike back.....don't give up!
Old 06-14-2012, 09:43 AM
GTS
Seasoned tech
SuperSport

GTS is on a distinguished road
Man that really sucks! I wish I had seen it so I could turn the guys *** in and get your bike back. I'll be in Seattle this weekend going to the game so if I happen to see it I'll be dialing 911.
Old 06-14-2012, 01:45 PM
moto gp wannabe
Squid

dutchdude is on a distinguished road
bum luck - have you posted this on pnwriders site yet?
Old 06-14-2012, 03:18 PM
Squid

panch13 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by aja
Wait, you mean to tell me there's more to reddit than gone wild?
LOL
Old 06-14-2012, 05:27 PM
Now What?
Squid

98hvtr is on a distinguished road
Sorry about your bike being stolen. I was just on a ride today and almost went to west Seattle on the way home, but jumped on 99 north before it gets torn down. Where in west, admiral/California? I used to live there. I will keep my eye out for you here in the north end. Good luck and I hope you get it back.
Old 06-17-2012, 04:26 PM
MotoGP

smokinjoe73 is on a distinguished road
When my ninja was stolen I actually had a lucid dream about where it was being kept. So vivid that I could read the street sign. I remember it to this day it was woodhud street. I scoured the phone book to find it.

I would at least try to let it go. There is approaching no chance you will see it again in recognizeable condition. They recovered mine like almost 2 yrs later trashed beyond recognition. Not sure if it was ever on woodhud st. I almost wished I never saw it rather than in that trashed condition.

The good news is bikes are like girls, there is always another to make you forget about the heartbreak.
Old 06-17-2012, 07:58 PM
SuperSport

1971allchaos is on a distinguished road
This is a tight net group on this forum... A large net of members.. We should all keep eyes on e-bay,craiglist, etc. Sorry about your bike lose...
Old 06-18-2012, 01:16 AM
Squid

tarnished is on a distinguished road
I'm sorry man! That really sucks!
Old 06-18-2012, 08:01 PM
aja
SuperSport

aja is on a distinguished road
What year is it?

I did some looking on cl, this probably isnt it but its worth getting pictures:
2000 honda vtr1000
Old 06-19-2012, 08:18 PM
Speed Demon
Superstock

its a 98'. The wierd thing is I keep having these gut feelings and i keep having dreams about seeing the bike... I am hard headed and am still keeping a look out an still searching for it... Also was anyone on a red hawk running 167 northbound friday morning around 8am near Hinshaws honda area??? Saw a hawk going that way... I know its not mine as mine is now black...

Anywhos.. night
Old 06-20-2012, 07:11 AM
aja
SuperSport

aja is on a distinguished road
How do you know its black now?
Old 06-20-2012, 09:21 AM
Speed Demon
Superstock

Only black hawk around running the erion cans that are black with chrome tips with integrated tail.... I just havent gotten close enough to get plate number as I have recently seen it.. I keep getting stuck at stop lights.. or I am going opposite direction... Has been seen very recent going own 599... into tukwila...

I also am being smart about this and carrying my vin number in my wallet at all times so if i see a hawk parked i can vin it...

Quick Reply: STOLEN!!!!!!