General Discussion Anything SuperHawk Related

I'm a dad!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2010, 02:32 PM
MotoGP

nuhawk is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by JPP
PERFECT!!! Don't blink 'cause it happens real fast. jp
Mine will be 20yo in another month. His son will be 2yo the same month. It all happens soooo fast. I can account for myself for the last 20 years and even the last 2. I just cannot explain the rest of it. It seems like only yesterday that I was holding both of them.
Old 01-28-2010, 04:23 PM
Squid

woodster is on a distinguished road
congrats to you and your wife. got 10 yrs and 16 taking rider saftey course can't wait to ride with him.and bet you'll feel the same way again congrats
Old 01-28-2010, 11:45 PM
Speed Demon
Superstock

crackerjackman is on a distinguished road
I totally feel you on the being tired. My GF had a c section also and I had to rock and hold the lil guy the first few days cause Liz was to tired from being on pain meds. It exciting to see them grow up. My son is 14 months. things get better with time. Congrats!!!
Old 02-08-2010, 02:07 PM
Squid

fixman5150 is on a distinguished road
Congrats man. My wife and I have a 9 month old little girl. The first 3 months are really hard, after that it starts to get more fun. The more interactive they get the more fun it is.
Old 02-08-2010, 02:18 PM
SuperBike

L8RGYZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Way to go Pops!
Old 02-08-2010, 02:26 PM
Back Marker

offroad_rider2008 is on a distinguished road
congratulations bro, mine are 15 & 18 now and Ill tell you the same as the rest of these fine fellow riders, the years go by way to fast, enjoy every 1 of them, I already let my oldest ride my sh same day i got it i couldnt imagine not having them around to enjoy life with, may all your years be blessed my freind
Old 02-08-2010, 04:14 PM
Back Marker

badboyrr is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up SWEET!

Congrats! Hope mom and little one are doing fine.
Old 02-08-2010, 07:07 PM
Squid Poacher
Back Marker

scatterbrained is on a distinguished road
WOOT! CONGRATULATIONS! Welcome to the club! 8.2lbs, that's a big baby.
Old 02-08-2010, 09:43 PM
Squid

cosean is on a distinguished road
Congrats Grizz! I have two boys and they have been the best things to ever happen to me and I'm sure you already feel the same.
Old 02-08-2010, 10:48 PM
MotoGP

smokinjoe73 is on a distinguished road
Congrats, he looks just like you. How old are you?
Old 02-24-2010, 08:15 PM
Superstock

hondavtr1000sp2 is on a distinguished road
Great, good news !! . Our little girl will be 1 year & 3 months in 2 days, It has been the best 1 year & 3 months of my life .

Remember, breast is best ! Nothing beats Mamma's milk.
Old 02-24-2010, 09:48 PM
Carnivore
Back Marker

Grizz is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by smokinjoe73
Congrats, he looks just like you. How old are you?
To answer your question, I will be 41 on May 1st.

Originally Posted by hondavtr1000sp2
Great, good news !! . Our little girl will be 1 year & 3 months in 2 days, It has been the best 1 year & 3 months of my life .

Remember, breast is best ! Nothing beats Mamma's milk.
Congrats to you as well!! Your right the breast is the best although I don't share my toys well so Gavin and I are kind of conflicting over who actually gets them!!!

Sorry for not replying earlier but as I'm sure you can all imagine, I've had my hands full getting used to little Gavin!!

Well, he is now 5 weeks old and weighs in at a whopping 9.5lbs!! He is now just starting to smile and make funny noises so, now that we are in a routine, are enjoying watching and interacting with him very much. I was very lucky when he was born as my work gave me the entire first month off with pay to be with my family!!! Those were days you will never get back, being able to spend that time with his was priceless!!!!

Both my wife and I are incredibly fortunate as since he was born he has not fussed for more than about 40 min give or take each night. If that is not good enough, as of last week, is now sleeping a full 6 1/2 hours each night!! At first I was concerned but he is putting on weight like there's no tomorrow so the doctor says just to feed him when he cries.

I don't know what I'm going to do when riding season starts though

Last edited by Grizz; 02-24-2010 at 09:51 PM.
Old 02-25-2010, 02:38 AM
SuperSport
SuperSport

gboezio is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Grizz
I don't know what I'm going to do when riding season starts though
Just plead to go for psychotherapy, you'll ride less, but you will appreciate it even more.

Congratulations, best thing ever.
I have to start to split my time when my daughter came in the picture, but it's no big deal, she is too fun to watch I'm the proud Dad of a 1 1/2 years old girl.
Still this week end my buddy and I will pull a corvette 350 while drinking beer, life is still good
Old 02-25-2010, 08:59 AM
Squid

4bangeranger is on a distinguished road
congrads
Old 02-25-2010, 09:27 AM
mad skill collector
Squid

YOUNGJESTER is on a distinguished road
YOU LUCKY BASTARD! Congradulations!
Old 02-26-2010, 05:48 AM
Superstock

hondavtr1000sp2 is on a distinguished road
I dont know if you have heard of a product called DUNSTAN BABY LANGUAGE, it was on OPRAH, any way it basically lets you know what your baby is saying.

When your baby makes sounds you can look at a chart & compare the sound to the sounds on the chart, sounds funny but it really worked for us ! We could tell when our baby needed changing, if she was sleepy, needed a feed & so on. After a little while the noises they make are very distinct, you just need it to be pointed out to you.

Made things really easy for us and our little girl too, she got what she wanted. I didnt believe it at first but it is actually very basic once you get the hang of it.
Old 02-28-2010, 04:47 PM
Carnivore
Back Marker

Grizz is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by hondavtr1000sp2
I dont know if you have heard of a product called DUNSTAN BABY LANGUAGE, it was on OPRAH, any way it basically lets you know what your baby is saying.

When your baby makes sounds you can look at a chart & compare the sound to the sounds on the chart, sounds funny but it really worked for us ! We could tell when our baby needed changing, if she was sleepy, needed a feed & so on. After a little while the noises they make are very distinct, you just need it to be pointed out to you.

Made things really easy for us and our little girl too, she got what she wanted. I didnt believe it at first but it is actually very basic once you get the hang of it.
Yea, we have something to that affect...not sure if it's the same one or not. When she first showed it to me I laughed hysterically but I'll admit it does seem to work.