General Discussion Anything SuperHawk Related

Honda vs VW

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2005, 11:37 PM
Back Marker

2Phaast is an unknown quantity at this point
Honda vs VW

I couldn't figure out how to get all four on same post.....
Old 11-12-2005, 04:40 PM
SuperSport

swordfish is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Honda vs VW

ok, I've seen these pics on another site as well, and I gotta say, its shady. I don't want to trivialize a true tragedy, so if I'm wrong, then I'm sorry, but some things just don't add up. anybody who has seen a ghostrider video knows that sweden is like the wild west for sportbikers. the cars that the cops use couldn't catch a cold, let alone a modern sportbike. my point is, they might be looking to make a point. that said, lets look at what's in the picture. the tail of the bike looks like a ducati. but the front fairing says honda. if its a ducati, then this story might be plausable. but if its a honda, then the story doesn't fly. the only honda sportbikes that have a single sided swing arm are a hawk GT, and an interceptor. neither one will do 155mph, at least not in traffic. so if thats a lie, then what else is? and does anybody see any bloodstains? the people would have been smeared all over the upholstry. no amount of cleaning would get those stains out. here is a theory: sweden knows that their sportbikers can get out of control. so, to make a point and to bring international attention to their "sportbike problems", they take a bike, a chopped bike, ripped open the top of this car, drop the bike in, and either flipped the car over, or crushed the top. instant drama. like I said before, I might be wrong, and this might all be genuine. maybe they just exhagerated about the speed, maybe the bike had been extremely customized. but some things don't add up. and it wouldn't be hard to fake. especially for all the press it would generate. what do the rest of you think?
Old 11-13-2005, 03:46 PM
SuperSport

swordfish is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Honda vs VW

ok I found out that the bike was an RC30. and it is quite capable of the speeds described. so I guess this thing could be legit after all.