Help for shopping il southern California

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2006, 03:11 PM
Addicted to VTR!
Squid

Riccardo
Help for "shopping" in southern California

Hi,
in september I'll be in LA and San Diego and I'd like to buy a Dynojet Kit (Obviously US spec) for my VTR and, if I'll find it at a good price, a WideBand Commander.
Can anybody show me a shop (easy to reach for an Italian guy not so familiar with american roads, streets and highways ;-) ) that could have those things avaliable?
Thanks in adance.
Ciao
Riccardo
Old 08-16-2006, 05:41 PM
MotoGP

superhawk22 is an unknown quantity at this point
Marmaladeboy?
Old 08-16-2006, 10:58 PM
Hmm?
SuperBike

marmaladedad is on a distinguished road
Wideband commander? Can you give me more info on this? I haven't heard of this before.

If you need parts, try checking out Terra Powersports (www.terra-powersports.com). They have always been a great help to me and should be able to get any part or parts you have your eyes set on.

The store is in the City of Industry, which is about 10-15 miles away from downtown LA. I'm not sure where you would be visiting, but drop me a line. I am usually free on weekends, so we can go check out the local twisties. I used to be available on weekdays too, but the new job is keeping me busy.
Old 08-29-2006, 03:18 PM
Addicted to VTR!
Squid

Riccardo
Originally Posted by marmaladeboy
Wideband commander? Can you give me more info on this? I haven't heard of this before.
http://www.widebandcommander.com/
Isnt it nice? ;-)

If you need parts, try checking out Terra Powersports (www.terra-powersports.com). They have always been a great help to me and should be able to get any part or parts you have your eyes set on.
Thanks.
On this site there's no trace of Dynojet products.
I'll try to ask them by e-mail

The store is in the City of Industry, which is about 10-15 miles away from downtown LA. I'm not sure where you would be visiting, but drop me a line. I am usually free on weekends, so we can go check out the local twisties. I used to be available on weekdays too, but the new job is keeping me busy.
Thank you very much for your availability, you're very kind, but i think that it will be very difficult to meet. I'll be in LA only a few hours on two different days and not in the WE. I'll hardly have the time to visit a bike shop.:sad:

Anybody else have some trick, also for San Diego area? :wink:

Ciao