General Discussion Anything SuperHawk Related

A heck of a ride

Old 04-24-2007, 11:27 AM
SuperSport
SuperSport

gboezio is on a distinguished road
A heck of a ride

Soo I went for a little smooth ride yesterday trough the villages North of Victoriaville, it was pretty windy and the bumpy back roads made my body tired faster.
Still, I finally went north and past Shawinigan the sight and brand new pavement got me hooked and the growl of my f'ked up exhaust got louder and louder until covered by the wind noise. My BT20 were definitely impressive, first time I could find good pavement that my crappy suspension can follow close enough so I can try lean the beast a bit more.
I ended up in La Tuque, took a coffee and hit the road on the way back, totally possessed by some insanity that I was always scared of...need...faster....need...more speed...need.... It's weird how fast someone rational like me can get out of control in an adrenaline crazed junky fashion.
The ride went without a single incident, I purposely decided to come back trough hwy 161 S so I can give it a final blast. I pinned it going out of St-Valère and passed everyone and attacked curves like if I was chased by the cops(weird). Still I had to follow the cars at some point for survival sake, but freed my engine as soon as possible to attack a medium radius curve at around 150 and went on at 220 until I reached town, I let the grips that I held tight and sit back with that stupid smile...
30 seconds later a police car is coming full siren and lights, but somehow at this point I'm still thinking, "this ain't for me" so I give him room to pass....
Uh, he follows me... after some statistical mathematics I slowly come to a new possibility, "mmmm, maybe it is for me after all !!".
The monster finally came to a stop.
The guy looked nervous, "you were going 146 km/h in a 90 zone."
So still trying to rid me from that adrenaline haze to get my **** straight, 146 seemed slow, I either were going 100 on the back of the 2 cars or 150 +, something smelled fishy in this, did he made that up or he got me while I was slowing down ?? I tried to find my papers, but this is a lot of juice flowing in my veins, I'm freakin high damit there is a bunch of papers in there WTF he wants anyway, ahh insurances....expired... driver's licence, good...
registration, damn not signed how freakin stupid I can be sometimes....I can hear in his radio "the wheellie suspect is heading 161 N..." so he stands in the middle of the road and point the guy the shoulder, a blue and white GSXR750 stops. Then he says on the radio no need to intercept the black motorcycle he stopped you can come get the wheellie guy, then he walks to me and ask in a nervous shaky way did you ever see me at all ??? It became apparent that he chased me for quite a while, this observation lead me to two questions : did he see me pass the cars illegally ?? Did he get that 220 peak I got on the last straight ??
The concept of time is pretty funny, the whole day seemed to go in a flash, but this little quater hour seemed longer than my whole ride. I was into more mathematics, specially additions, I was adding numbers and waited for the towing to show up, "man you got it soo deep that it will tickle your throat...
He came back and gave me **** on my registrations, insurances and how impossible to catch me up, how insane I was and how the hell someone could take these curves so fast, "damn this guy is flattering me, please stop the compliments... " he saw my D&D and pretended he did not see it.
I ended up with 360 $ ticket and 5 points and for the first time I left with a smile "well deserved, but what a screaming deal"