General Discussion Anything SuperHawk Related

End of an Era

Old 04-20-2009, 05:57 PM
Back Marker

Hammer7205 is on a distinguished road
End of an Era

Hey guys (and girls..) took a ride Friday on the new RC 51. Went about 220 miles w/ my buddy. (oh yeah, he's done more Mods on that Interceptor, man that thing's running hot!!!) Took some roads up through Saratoga and Warren Co.'s NY. (a couple Hawk Rider showed us, thanks Greg...). Anyways, I'm absulutely in love w/ the RC 51. In fact, when we got back, I hopped on the Hawk, and (gasp!!!) it felt strange to me. WTF??? Anyways, I've decided to sell the Hawk (I know, it's like selling your life long friend...) - in fact I posted it in the Want Ad Digest today. If anyone's interested in it, PM me and I'll give you my contact information. For those of you interested, it's a '99 with Two Bros. Slip On's, Stage One Carb Kit, K&N Air Filter, One tooth down in the front sprocket and two up in the rear, Sargent seat and the rear tire only has 300 miles on it - it's a Pilot Power 2CT. I'm sorry to say, the RC's my new best friend. I really don't want to get rid of the Hawk, but I just don't see me riding it all that much. Besides the next machine's going to be an RC 8. Anyways, I'll keep an eye on this forum, and keep throwing my pain in the *** opinions when ever necessary. Salud......
Old 04-20-2009, 07:10 PM
SuperSport

Stevebis1 is on a distinguished road
Interested in the sargent - PM sent
Old 04-20-2009, 07:21 PM
SuperSport

chickenstrip
That good, eh? I've admired and wanted to take an RC for a spin for a long time, I can understand the appeal. Have fun with your new ride, and keep the rubber side down.
Old 04-21-2009, 05:29 AM
Back Marker

Yep, she's that good... Obviously some nuiances w/ the bike - but once she's figured out, man what a ride...
Old 04-21-2009, 06:37 PM
Administrator
World Champion

Hawkrider will become famous soon enoughHawkrider will become famous soon enough
Okay, well since I traded my RC on the CBR I'll have to ride that one next time we go for a spin. Give me a call sometime. I'll be back on regular dayshift starting next week. Yea! No more shiftwork!
Old 04-22-2009, 03:57 AM
Back Marker

Dude, I PM'd you last week to see if you wanted to go for a ride - actually went right by you on Barkersville Road. Anyways, I'll give you a buzz so's we can get out and do some hammering..
Old 04-27-2009, 12:24 PM
SuperBike

HRCA#1 is on a distinguished road
Cool How Much

Originally Posted by Hammer7205
Hey guys (and girls..) took a ride Friday on the new RC 51. Went about 220 miles w/ my buddy. (oh yeah, he's done more Mods on that Interceptor, man that thing's running hot!!!) Took some roads up through Saratoga and Warren Co.'s NY. (a couple Hawk Rider showed us, thanks Greg...). Anyways, I'm absulutely in love w/ the RC 51. In fact, when we got back, I hopped on the Hawk, and (gasp!!!) it felt strange to me. WTF??? Anyways, I've decided to sell the Hawk (I know, it's like selling your life long friend...) - in fact I posted it in the Want Ad Digest today. If anyone's interested in it, PM me and I'll give you my contact information. For those of you interested, it's a '99 with Two Bros. Slip On's, Stage One Carb Kit, K&N Air Filter, One tooth down in the front sprocket and two up in the rear, Sargent seat and the rear tire only has 300 miles on it - it's a Pilot Power 2CT. I'm sorry to say, the RC's my new best friend. I really don't want to get rid of the Hawk, but I just don't see me riding it all that much. Besides the next machine's going to be an RC 8. Anyways, I'll keep an eye on this forum, and keep throwing my pain in the *** opinions when ever necessary. Salud......

Search this Thread