General Discussion Anything SuperHawk Related

Anybody else tired of all this natural disaster S#!%

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2005, 08:51 PM
MotoGP

superhawk22 is an unknown quantity at this point
Anybody else tired of all this natural disaster S#!%

Here I am hunkered down again just waiting and waiting. It's enough to drive a man crazy, just waiting and waiting for that Wilma BITCH! To many natural disasters the last 2 years, who pissed off mother nature!?

I probably won't be on for the next few days or weeks depending on when we get power back. It looks inevitable now that we'll be out of power tomorrow, sssuuucckkksss asssssss!!!
Old 10-24-2005, 04:56 AM
Superstock

woodman
Re: Anybody else tired of all this natural disaster S#!%

I hope Wilma does'nt hit you too hard. I have a brother in Port ST. Lucie. I use to live in West Palm Beach so we were neighbors.
I like AR much better than FL, have'nt had a hurricane here that I can remember....lol
Old 10-24-2005, 08:03 AM
MotoGP

superbling is on a distinguished road

As another rider who lives along the gulf coast, I certainly can relate. I'm just glad it's YOU and not ME! Hey, you know you'd feel the same if the tables were turned.

The strong cold front (low) that push wilma away from us towards you has brought mid winter temps here (50's and rain). But I'd bet you'd rather have that than no electricity. I have family in Lake Charles, La. and they were hit very hard by Rita.

I just heard a report this morning that stated the number of storms, although high this season, is keeping with a 20 year cycle of heavy activity; however, the number of intense storms is unusual.

GOOD LUCK
Old 10-24-2005, 01:20 PM
SuperSport

AZZKIKER is an unknown quantity at this point
I gotta brother in Miami beach and there is no way I can get ahold of him today. Do you guys know if cell phones are even working down there?
Old 10-24-2005, 03:44 PM
Remember stock is BAD!
SuperSport
SuperSport

divingindaytona is an unknown quantity at this point

Very tired of all of this crap. Sit and wait, sit and wait.

They allways ruin the weekend.

Hope you fair well down south.
Old 10-25-2005, 12:13 AM
MotoGP

inderocker is an unknown quantity at this point
i know i'm plenty sick of it... i can't even imagine how you or anybody else in the gulf feels. sounds like it's time to head west.
Old 10-25-2005, 10:43 AM
SuperSport

NOrrTH is an unknown quantity at this point

Not me. It makes for great TV. Nothing interesting ever happens in these parts.

j/k
Old 10-25-2005, 04:34 PM
Squid

apbrian112
and here i was b!tching and moaning cus there was a little bit of drizzle sunday morning before my cruise up PCH. hope everyone stays safe!
Old 10-25-2005, 07:09 PM
Back Marker

call me phil

dear floridians...first i send my best wishes to each of you who have been afflicted with these storms and hope you all are well. and now time to
#$@! wilma made an appearance in my wonderful state of massachusetts. lots of rain and wind, and upon arrival home this evening i found wilma doesnt like superhawks! she knocked mine across the parking lot! bent bar end and busted mirror and broken brake lever. now i have reason to buy new bling!
Old 10-26-2005, 09:57 PM
MotoGP

superbling is on a distinguished road

Well Superhawk22 hasn't replied since he started this thread so I hope he's only without electricity. That should be the case as, thankfully, there were "only" 5 fatalities at last count.
Old 10-28-2005, 07:51 AM
MotoGP

Hey guys, thanks for the well wishes, as you could tell I have no power and probably won't for days and possibly weeks! We got hit hard, luckily my parents and my wife's grandma have power so I can shower after a 12 hour day of cleaning up debris (no water either cause I'm on a well).
I've got about 1/16 of a mile of debris stacked about four feet high and I'm only about half way done. We got the eye right through our backyard I could actually see blue sky when it went over. we had about 45 min of calm before the back end came ripping through at 118mph.
All and all not too bad, downed trees and snapped power poles mostly, oh and a few of my nieghbors have decided to move, (pussies) but we're pretty good at this hurricane crap in Fla., too much practice. Hurricane Andrew woke us up, so the houses are fairly strong, you board, up wind blows, it stops, you go clean crap up. Gas lines are about 6 hrs long but if you were smart you got gas and supplies before the storm.
Oh and don't worry bling I've been quilty of wishing storms to hit others before, like last year when we got hit by 2 and a third was comming I did everything short of going outside and blowing! As a matter of fact our county emergency director was on tv last year and when the third one hit north florida instead of us he said the same thing, "better them than us."
I'll check back in a couple of days or whenever power and cable get restored whichever comes first. At least it's not blazing hot like last year when it was the middle of sumer and I had no power for 19 days.
Old 10-28-2005, 07:56 AM
MotoGP

Oh and cell phones work in some areas good luck on getting ahold of you bro Azz.
Old 10-30-2005, 11:50 AM
Squid

tony.wilde1

well here in the uk we dont get much really bad weather...but....i did hear that in birmingham they had a tornado....and it caused 300.000's worth of improvments!!