General Discussion Anything SuperHawk Related

any ideas guys?

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2010, 10:20 PM
Superstock

doomcookie is on a distinguished road
any ideas guys?

Hey I just got of the phone with paypal after giving them a ear full of how **** off i am. I bought a cbr600seat which could fit my rc51 conversion. fairing is getting painted right now and i will get it back this weekend, its going to look awesome can't wait.. anyhow story is they pend my payment to the 21 then now they pend it to the 2nd two days from the 4th then i have to wait atleast 5 days to get my seat.. It **** me off that my bike goign to get finish and i have no seat to sit my *** on.. what i dont understand it I just tranfer some money to a forum member here and it clear before the seat.. WTF!?!?!?.. So doing what ever i can to speed the process up got a plan for that and working on it..

Anyways you guys have any ideas for a seat?? I was thinking just getting a seat pad you use on a car seat and just wrap it on there for now but I have no ideas where i can find one that will work.. I want to ride it on july 4th I dont care if it look bad just something to sit on.. Bike going to look really dam good with pearl white and pearl black but the seat goign to look stupid..