General Discussion Anything SuperHawk Related

2013 SuperHawk shirt update thread

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2013, 06:37 PM
MotoGP

Wolverine is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up 2013 SuperHawk shirt update thread

Posting this thread as a place to keep everyone up to date on the shirts. I did place the order, plus several extras. Those of you that have PM'd me, you will be kept in order of when the message was received.

The total was 95!! Now I can relax for a while. I've already started collecting priority boxes, tyvek envelopes and labels. When I hear back from Ryan we'll know a print date.
Old 08-28-2013, 07:01 AM
Back Marker

996thehawk is on a distinguished road
Hey just an FYI in case you didn't know. You can order flat rate priority boxes on USPS' website for free. Free shipping as well. And if you set up an account you can get a small discount on shipping and they will pick up at your house. Much easier than going to the post office.
Old 09-06-2013, 07:17 PM
MotoGP

Here is the current list of members who requested extras, in the order which PM was received:

xoffroadx707 XL's
nnjhawk02 XXL
jscobey L's
divingindaytona L

If you messaged me and don't see your name (I currently have 376 pm's), holla and I'll get it straight.

Nothing to report on the shirts as of today, 9-6. I txt'd and called Ryan more this time than any previous. The late art issue had me buggin him while he was on vacation so I am a bit hesitant to call. If I don't hear anything mid next week, I will give him a shout.
Thanks for being patient!!
Old 09-07-2013, 06:49 AM
Superstock

insulinboy is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Wolverine
Thanks for being patient!!
Thank YOU for taking on all the headache involved. I got some 800mg Prescription Motrin and I don't think that would even come close to helping
Old 09-12-2013, 02:37 PM
Superstock

FTL900 is on a distinguished road
yeah, i don't think Motrin is what he really needs...

Old 09-16-2013, 11:47 AM
Brooks' Cycle Centre'
Back Marker

superchickencornermonster is on a distinguished road
'Sup, homies?! I want another shirt! Is there a new design?
Old 09-16-2013, 02:46 PM
MotoGP

Originally Posted by FTL900
Right about now, as a matter of fact!

Why yes there is a new design.

Update for today 9/16 as I received it from the printer:

"Bear with me man. Sorry its taking a while. I'm extremely busy and backed up. I have the shirts and hoping to start them this week."

Hopefully I'll be posting more news later this week.
Old 09-16-2013, 05:30 PM
SuperBike

HRCA#1 is on a distinguished road
I don't often drink Tequila but when I do it helps!
Old 09-19-2013, 06:54 PM
MotoGP

Just got word that our shirts will be finished next week, hopefully early in the week. Ryan was very apologetic about the delay. The small front graphic would not hold the detail of the rear so it will be one color.
Old 09-21-2013, 02:04 PM
Squid

Darkness! is on a distinguished road
Just got word that our shirts will be finished next week, hopefully early in the week. Ryan was very apologetic about the delay. The small front graphic would not hold the detail of the rear so it will be one color.
Thanks Wolverine for dealing with what has had to have been a bit of a headache what with the delay. And peeps askin, "But, where's miiiiiiine?!?"

Kudos man.
Old 09-21-2013, 04:01 PM
MotoGP

I hate having to sit on everyone's money for that long. I know I would be getting impatient by now. Ryan said he was going to get all the fronts done today and hopefully finish the order monday. In the mean time I will be writing out all the shipping labels.

I'll keep updating when I get news. Thanks to all for being patient!
Old 09-25-2013, 04:58 PM
MotoGP

Thumbs down

So I'm being made a liar, while being lied to. As stated above, I was told they were to be started sat, and finished monday (9/23). Monday went by, nothing. Tuesday, nothing. So I txt him today (9/25) and I'm told he will start them tomorrow. I really don't know what to say at this point. If we don't have something by this weekend, I'm thinking maybe I should ask to pull out. Very stressful time for me right now. I consider(ed) Ryan a friend, we've known each other for quite a while. I can't stand being str8 lied to.

I apologize for the drama, I guess I needed to vent.
Old 09-25-2013, 05:59 PM
Squid

woodsrider1 is on a distinguished road
Patiently waiting. Sure wish it was on the way tho
Old 09-25-2013, 06:29 PM
Superstock

So I'm being made a liar, while being lied to. As stated above, I was told they were to be started sat, and finished monday (9/23). Monday went by, nothing. Tuesday, nothing. So I txt him today (9/25) and I'm told he will start them tomorrow. I really don't know what to say at this point. If we don't have something by this weekend, I'm thinking maybe I should ask to pull out. Very stressful time for me right now. I consider(ed) Ryan a friend, we've known each other for quite a while. I can't stand being str8 lied to.

that sucks. Unfortunately when your friends with someone and shopping with them it can be difficult because if there is a lot going on they feel they can put you on the back burner even though you were next in line to try to make other customers happy that they aren't friends with because they want to generate more business. I always tell my friends that they get no special treatments, but they will be treated as I would any other customer. Of course they will get the friend discount when/where I can, but that's the only thing different from anyone else that makes a purchase from me.

That being said I'm good about being patient Except with important hawk parts.. I really wish my new exhaust valves would ship already
Old 09-25-2013, 06:50 PM
Thread Killer
SuperBike

VTR1000F is on a distinguished road
These shirts come with Hawk parts? That's awesome.
Old 09-26-2013, 09:09 AM
Superstock

Originally Posted by VTR1000F
These shirts come with Hawk parts? That's awesome.
no, but I ate the exhaust valves in the rear cylinder of my hawk the other day and ordered them last week. They were supposed to be in stock but ended up being back ordered instead. On the plus side Partzilla must have heard me talking about them because the parts shipped at 2am this morning and funny enough are out for delivery right now. Turns out the shop is only a few miles down the road from me would have ended up being the same for me to drive there to pick up the parts as it ended up being to ship them

Last edited by insulinboy; 09-26-2013 at 09:12 AM.
Old 09-26-2013, 02:17 PM
Superstock

FTL900 is on a distinguished road
much??
Old 09-26-2013, 02:23 PM
Retired- but not tired!
SuperBike

CrankenFine is on a distinguished road

I have no problem waiting. You did a great job on the last design I have no doubt this will get done fine too. People have to realize it's a hobby, not a job.
Old 09-26-2013, 02:37 PM
MotoGP

Talking

Originally Posted by FTL900
much??
He sure is doing a fine job stalling for me.

Great news, I'm swimming in shirts! I will do my best to get these out tomorrow. I have the day off and shouldn't have any problems doing so. Expect to start seeing them by next week. Please post a reply to this thread so I know you got yours.

They look awesome!
Old 09-26-2013, 04:19 PM
Administrator
MotoGP

E.Marquez is on a distinguished road

Bud.. it's a shirt (or two) I don't blame you for the delay, and if **** hits the fan and Ryan takes off for Cuba with our measly few $ ... Im not coming after you..

Life is a risk,,, buying a shirt over the internet from a third party... that's just pocket change.. if it falls though... live and learn.

Take care and relax..... do what ya can, the most important thing is.. Keep us informed... even if that means telling us no change, no clue when it will get done... that in my mind anyway shifts the deal off your shoulders on to his...

Been there, done this myself over the internet forum years... and every time I sell a used part..... It'll all work out as long as you keep talking to us.
Old 09-26-2013, 06:42 PM
Superstock

Great news, I'm swimming in shirts! I will do my best to get these out tomorrow. I have the day off and shouldn't have any problems doing so. Expect to start seeing them by next week. Please post a reply to this thread so I know you got yours.
Kick ***. I don't care what I said about you earlier, you're a stand up guy
Old 09-26-2013, 07:38 PM
Superstock

Killemall is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by insulinboy
you're a stand up guy
Agreed!! Wolverine you deserve only thanks for pushing this through.
Old 09-26-2013, 09:37 PM
Rex Kramer-Thrill Seeker
SuperBike

CruxGNZ is on a distinguished road
He sure is doing a fine job stalling for me.

They look awesome!
Fantastic! You and your shirt guy rock man. Can't wait to get 'em. I will take pictures and post them here for all who didn't buy to be jealous
Old 09-27-2013, 01:05 PM
MotoGP

Originally Posted by E.Marquez
Bud.. it's a shirt (or two) I don't blame you for the delay, and if **** hits the fan and Ryan takes off for Cuba with our measly few $ ... Im not coming after you..
Thanks Erik. The reason for my stress was mostly because someone who I consider a friend wasn't being honest, making me a liar, which I have little tolerance for.

95% of the orders have been shipped. All shipments have $50 insurance and a tracking number, courtesy of the USPS.
mchurch and livefreeordie89 have failed to communicate or pay, so I will give them a week from today, then offer their shirts as extras. If you know either member, give them a shout.

As of right this moment, I have the following extras for sale:
5 large short sleeve engine

I also have 2 waiting for skokie's decision. He ordered 2 shirts, 1 being a XL long sleeve that ended up getting made as a L. I gave him the option of an XL in either bike or engine (ss), a refund or keep the L. When that is figured out, I will have 2 more to post.

Last edited by Wolverine; 09-28-2013 at 02:39 PM. Reason: eating my words :(
Old 09-27-2013, 01:42 PM
Back Marker

MOONSTER is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Hey Wolverine, don't sweat the small stuff. You have done everything in your power to see this thru. Bottom line, shirts are done, & on the way. Will be looking forward for the shirts to arrive. Again, thanks for all your hard work.
Old 09-27-2013, 04:34 PM
SuperBike

skokievtr is on a distinguished road
Jason,

You did not need to air your dirty laundry LOL pun!!

If I did not have bad luck, I'd...

Why ONLY me?

See my PM reply to keep all guessing on my decision.

Thanks Erik. The reason for my stress was mostly because someone who I consider a friend wasn't being honest, making me a liar, which I have little tolerance for.

95% of the orders have been shipped. All shipments have $50 insurance and a tracking number, courtesy of the USPS.
mchurch and livefreeordie89 have failed to communicate or pay, so I will give them a week from today, then offer their shirts as extras. If you know either member, give them a shout.

As of right this moment, I have the following extras for sale:
5 large short sleeve engine

I also have 2 waiting for skokie's decision. He ordered 2 shirts, 1 being a XL long sleeve that ended up getting made as a L. I gave him the option of an XL in either bike or engine (ss), a refund or keep the L. When that is figured out, I will have 2 more to post.

Last edited by Wolverine; 09-28-2013 at 02:39 PM.
Old 09-28-2013, 05:30 AM
MotoGP

The extra's are going quick. Skokie, I can only offer 1 XL as a replacement. A local guy with a Hawk just requested the other one and I committed to him. I also edited your options as I haven't received payment from you so I can't hardly refund anything.

Looks like 2 large short sleeve and 1 large long sleeve (if skokie doesn't want it). I'll keep the extras up to date when I sell them.
Old 09-28-2013, 08:52 AM
Superstock

Any objection to saving the graphic to make some more shirts of my own latter on down the road? I used to be a musician and I know a few artists (that actually sell and make there money from thier art and have been ripped off before) and am a firm believer in intellectual rights so I don't want to use a graphic without asking first
Old 09-28-2013, 09:01 AM
SuperBike

skokievtr is on a distinguished road
I did pay you

See my reply to your email

Thx

The extra's are going quick. Skokie, I can only offer 1 XL as a replacement. A local guy with a Hawk just requested the other one and I committed to him. I also edited your options as I haven't received payment from you so I can't hardly refund anything.

Looks like 2 large short sleeve and 1 large long sleeve (if skokie doesn't want it). I'll keep the extras up to date when I sell them.
Old 09-28-2013, 02:26 PM
MotoGP

Public apology!!! Sorry Bret, you absolutely did pay.

Quick Reply: 2013 SuperHawk shirt update thread