Forum Feedback Post tips, comments, problems, requests pertaining to the Forums.

undertails

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2006, 09:45 AM
Squid

daneabbe
undertails

Whats up everybodyI am new to the forum and looking for a little help/advice. I've got a '98 Superhawk that Im looking to do a little cosmetic customizing to. Im looking for a undertail supplier(s) that will allow me to keep the stock tail light but one that integrates the signals into the undertail. I dont care about the license plate bracket or light. Hotbodies and the like dont carry much for the Superhawk.Any suggestions/advice would be greatly appreciated. Also
looking for a factory tool kit.
Old 03-08-2006, 10:17 AM
Squid

evil-kev
Re: undertails

hello mate i am also new, some free advice stay away from marmaladeboy he is a **** head (is your head out yet)
good ones on ebay thats your best bet for price
Old 03-08-2006, 03:28 PM
Superstock

sprhawk neil is an unknown quantity at this point

check out powerbronze.com they have a good superhawk selection not sure about the tiallight but it may come with a new one.
Old 03-09-2006, 04:13 PM
Squid

daneabbe
Thanks guys for the advice, I will check out powerbronze for the undertail. Anybody local (Wash. D.C.) wanna ride let me know. Looking to make a couple of runs up to Baltimore. Springs almost here.
Old 03-09-2006, 08:34 PM
MotoGP

mikstr is on a distinguished road

Daneabbe,

I have a brand new black ABS plastic undertail that I picked up on eBay a few months back that is still in the box. It allows you to keep the stock taillight and comes with integrated taillights. I also have a licence plate bracket and light with it. If interested in picking it up, you can e-mail me at motoetsports@hotmail.com

cheers
Mikstr