Everything Else Anything and everything NON-VTR related

WTF??

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2009, 07:32 PM
Superstock

maverick is on a distinguished road
WTF??

2 years living with me, everything was great, talking about marriage, and then bam. Gone. Apparently she started doing a bunch of coke and meth now, and knew i wasn't going to do it with her, so she found a guy who would. So I got left for a meth-head. What a great day.
Old 05-04-2009, 07:35 PM
2nd mouse gets the cheese
SuperBike

Little_Horse is on a distinguished road
that sucks, musta seen it coming for a while though right? or blind sided, Im not sure what is worse though.
Old 05-04-2009, 07:35 PM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

captainchaos is on a distinguished road
That really sucks, sorry to hear that. I know it won't make you feel too much better right now but better to find out now than later. Obviously from the sounds of things you're better off.
Old 05-04-2009, 07:38 PM
Back Marker

bundleofgrundle is on a distinguished road
that does blow. On the upside of things, you'll have more free time to ride now.
Old 05-04-2009, 07:43 PM
geezer
SuperSport
SuperSport

oahu hawk is on a distinguished road
sorry to hear about that, but better now than after marriage and kids...gotta hurt though...
Old 05-04-2009, 07:44 PM
Superstock

steve.g is on a distinguished road
Sorry to hear that man.Take it from me,your better off getting a speed freak OUT of your life,before they sell/steal everything you own...
Old 05-04-2009, 07:46 PM
Back Marker

malahhaor is on a distinguished road
I know it hurts, nothing you can do will make it better, just time. Just remember to look forward and don't waste time thinking about it and looking back. Not worth it! Sounds like you are way better off.
Old 05-04-2009, 07:48 PM
SuperBike

Thumper is an unknown quantity at this point
You are better off, move on, find a new flame and be happier in the long run.

Sounds like a good day to me, you got new women just around the corner.
Old 05-04-2009, 08:21 PM
FNG
Squid

Streeter1981 is on a distinguished road
Wow - really sorry to hear that. I'm sure that hurts quite a bit. However, you can be REALLY happy she's gone before she starts stealing your crap and freaking out on you, going to jail, etc! "Wait a tic, that means I'm single again baby, yeah!"
Old 05-04-2009, 08:51 PM
mildly retarded
SuperBike

j shizzy wizzy is on a distinguished road
DO NOT get back together with her, she will be back around, guaranteed. I have had a family member addicted to Meth, and it is the Devil. I mean, it is so destructive its hard to describe. This is a blessing in disguise, nothing else. You need to rethink who you are attracted to also, make sure this doesn't happen again with someone else. Go get hammered.
Old 05-04-2009, 09:00 PM
Back Marker

Vega (streetfighter) is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by j shizzy wizzy
DO NOT get back together with her, she will be back around, guaranteed. I have had a family member addicted to Meth, and it is the Devil. I mean, it is so destructive its hard to describe. This is a blessing in disguise, nothing else. You need to rethink who you are attracted to also, make sure this doesn't happen again with someone else. Go get hammered.
+1 on the "meth in the Devil" It will tear a family apart and change loved ones into crazy selfish monsters.
Old 05-04-2009, 09:07 PM
Superstock

Thanks a lot guys. A ride in the rain helped. Even if it was on one cylinder.... I know I'm better off, but I was completely blindsided. I'm sure in hindsight there were signs, but apparently I didn't see them. Man, bitches is crazy.
Old 05-04-2009, 09:15 PM
Superstock

sumthin_major is on a distinguished road
Yes some of them are.... well most that I've met have been. but I digress, sorry to hear about your problems dude. You Are much better off by getting away and keeping away. She will try to weasle back, but she will only want money. It's the meth monster in them... A good strip club could help you out..
Old 05-04-2009, 09:47 PM
MotoGP

VTRsurfer is on a distinguished road
I know how you feel, but it's time to move on. Maybe you'll find a woman who rides. My ex-wife was always saying..."you spend too much time surfing and riding". After 20 years she found someone that did neither. Then I found a woman who rides and surfs with me. As stated by others above, you're better off.
Old 05-04-2009, 10:32 PM
SuperSport

yruyur is on a distinguished road
what you need to do is drop everything, get on the bike, and keep going, you will eventually find an ocean, turn around then find another.
Old 05-04-2009, 10:48 PM
SuperBike

Truckinduc is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by yruyur
what you need to do is drop everything, get on the bike, and keep going, you will eventually find an ocean, turn around then find another.

Thats my plan

Sorry to hear it man. I lost my girl to drugs and it changed her. You can live in the past but it will wear you down and its a Huge waste of time.

Put your anger into making the vtr one badass bike
Old 05-04-2009, 11:28 PM
MotoGP

smokinjoe73 is on a distinguished road
Wow, great news. Usually people struggle to get someone like that out of their lives. You basicly got a death row pardon. Take those freedom papers and dont look back. Change your phone # & live better. This is just a blessing (not in disguise)
Old 05-04-2009, 11:45 PM
Back Marker

SD Hawk is on a distinguished road
So who was this???? Same girl????
https://www.superhawkforum.com/forum...ad.php?t=18415
Old 05-05-2009, 12:07 AM
Superstock

No, I should have made it clear, my ex got pretty flaky a couple weeks back and took off. To be honest I've kind of been in shock. Not really knowing how to feel since I had absolutely no idea why it happened. Well today when she showed up at my house with her new boyfriend to get her stuff she told me about the drugs. I am still going to hawaii with some random broad, but since she's from the internet there's like a 50/50 chance shes either a fat man, or chris hanson... I'm really hoping an adventure like hawaii will get my mind off things...
Old 05-05-2009, 12:48 AM
guru of things sparky
SuperSport

Circuit_Burner is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by maverick
Thanks a lot guys. A ride in the rain helped. Even if it was on one cylinder.... I know I'm better off, but I was completely blindsided. I'm sure in hindsight there were signs, but apparently I didn't see them. Man, bitches is crazy.
The power of ***** is like the tractor beam on the death star.
The power of meth on its users is worse.
The combination would do only one thing in your life- bring you closer to the meth. And prison. or death.
Oh yea, she will be back around and will pry on your brain like a tool.
Find good used replacement part.
Attached Images  
Old 05-05-2009, 02:26 AM
Will drum for BBQ
Back Marker

HondaJim is on a distinguished road
Make damn sure your place of dwelling is secure. If she's on meth you can bet she'll be back, when you're not home, looking to steal anything she can get her hands on. If she had keys, change the locks. Better yet, if you're renting, move.
Old 05-05-2009, 02:43 AM
I could ride in
SuperBike

LineArrayNut is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Circuit_Burner
The power of ***** is like the tractor beam on the death star.
The power of meth on its users is worse.
The combination would do only one thing in your life- bring you closer to the meth. And prison. or death.
Oh yea, she will be back around and will pry on your brain like a tool.
Find good used replacement part.

+1!

Don't look back. Plenty of fish, etc. Or sit on yer hand 'till it's numb...

may I suggest a change of scenery?

like:
Attached Thumbnails WTF??-1236892572771.jpg  
Old 05-05-2009, 04:53 AM
Sexual Daredevil
SuperSport

Location: Mother Earth- orbiting around Charlotte, NC. But now over the border in S.C.
motojoe is an unknown quantity at this point
Sorry to hear your situation. Keep things positive and know that this made room for the next person to enter your life. Like others have mentioned, keep an eye out for her to return at some point to steal your stuff or send someone else to do it. She knows what you have and where everything is. Change locks and secure it now.
Old 05-05-2009, 05:48 AM
SuperSport

chickenstrip
I don't understand the attraction to addictive and destructive drugs like meth and heroin, but it's not about understanding.

Like others have said, you are better moving on. But I don't suggest trying to put a cap on your feelings, the hurt can come out in ways that can also be destructive. You're gonna feel like **** for a while, it's life. Just hang in there, do what you love, and you'll be on the mend.
Old 05-05-2009, 06:36 AM
SuperBike

Erik S. is on a distinguished road
I feel your pain, signs or not, it stills feels like a blindside tackle.

Take solice in knowing that this doesn't hurt as much as being married with kids and having it happened. When you want a pick-me-up, take your pain/grief/agony multiply by 1 Million and there is the hurt of a father.

Now, go take the time to ride. Ride as much as you like. Ride when you like. Ride because you have nothing else to do. Ride because the bike is calling your name. RIDE!

The only other advise I have, is channel your pain/grief/anger/misery or whatever it may be, into a positive. Go to the gym, take up running. It's an effective way to deal with the situation.

Follow the advice of others. Change your locks. Get new ATM cards, better yet, a new account. Shred the old checks.
Old 05-05-2009, 08:17 AM
Super Byrd
Superstock

Byrdman is on a distinguished road
ya sorry to hear about this man, but everyone on here has got some pretty good info.
Old 05-05-2009, 10:45 AM
Superstock

RPV-Hawk is on a distinguished road
Make sure you change the locks, and change your schedule. If she knows when you're home/when you're not, she might decide to break in, steal your crap to pay for her drugs.

Don't ask me how i know....
Old 05-06-2009, 02:07 AM
RK1
MotoGP

RK1 is on a distinguished road
First, get yourself bottle of Jack Daniels and get falling down drunk, preferably with a friend or two you trust. Second, go out and get laid.

When I was 17 or 18 years old I read this scrawled in magic marker on a bathroom stall;

"get all the ***** you can while you're still young."

Made me laugh out loud, but it's advice I took to heart. Don't regret it one bit either.

Having sex with 3 or 4 good looking girls you barely know won't mend a broken heart, but will make it easier to handle. That's my personal experience anyhow.

Last edited by RK1; 05-06-2009 at 02:17 AM.
Old 05-06-2009, 07:26 AM
Escape Reality
SuperSport

calitoz is on a distinguished road
I feel your pain

No, I should have made it clear, my ex got pretty flaky a couple weeks back and took off. To be honest I've kind of been in shock. Not really knowing how to feel since I had absolutely no idea why it happened. Well today when she showed up at my house with her new boyfriend to get her stuff she told me about the drugs. I am still going to hawaii with some random broad, but since she's from the internet there's like a 50/50 chance shes either a fat man, or chris hanson... I'm really hoping an adventure like hawaii will get my mind off things...
Sounds like you care deeply for this girl no matter what her problems are. I don't think anyone can truly feel your pain but a lot of us can understand what you are going through.

I actually just went through the same **** not long ago. The fucked up things is that I never really wanted her in the first place but I went through the whole withdraw thing. It was so fucked up. It couldn't be rationalized.

Sometimes I think it is pride...I ended up reviewing **** over and over again all to the detriment of my own well being. It was out of control. I felt like **** at times and the weird part is that I had other girls on the side but it didn't seem to matter. There was even an incident when I just finished hooking up with a girl, went upstairs to wash up and on my way down texted her. I was losing control.

I decided to go to Vegas and 'cool off' but it made the whole situation worst. I began thinking about how it would have been nice if she was around with me, then I texted her. Now looking back it was so stupid. After ******* 6 months, I no longer feel like **** but still miss her. That is the reality. She wants to be friends but I am cutting her off although she is a great person.

I read the other day that people fall in love (not saying that you are nor was I) with a person when they are NOT around. The reason is that we think about them, put them in differing light, feel emotionally attached. This is the same reasoning why I think I felt miserable. I was thinking about her, hence my strong feelings, rather than seeing it for what it was.

Put all her **** in a pile and blow it up. The best thing is to remind yourself of all the shitty things she does that annoys you and say to yourself 'see?'. The truth of the matter is that no matter what you do for the foreseeable future, you will feel like ****. At least, that's my experience.

I wish you luck in going to Hawaii to get over her but I think the only solution is time. Have you seen Forgetting Sarah Marshall?

Good luck

Last edited by calitoz; 05-06-2009 at 07:38 AM.
Old 05-06-2009, 12:32 PM
SuperSport

swordfish is an unknown quantity at this point
2 years living with me, everything was great, talking about marriage, and then bam. Gone. Apparently she started doing a bunch of coke and meth now, and knew i wasn't going to do it with her, so she found a guy who would. So I got left for a meth-head. What a great day.

I know it doesn't feel like it now, but even in this crappy moment, you must be able to appreciate that this is a serious BLESSING in disguise. there isn't a girl on earth who is hot enough to compensate for a raging meth habit. and it will turn anybody into a strung out twitchy, ugly, desperate, dishonest, waste of life. the best thing she could have done for you was leave. now the trick is gonna be keeping her away once she runs out of money. her new "friend" probably has plans for her to support them both one way or another. pimpin ain't easy. she saved you years of futile effort trying to clean her up. you can't clean up a meth head. once they're hooked, there's no going back, I don't care who you are. you might quit for a few years but if its there, they will do it. no matter who they have to lie to, cheat on, steal from, blackmail, or threaten in order to get it. you need to cut her off. permanent. if she calls don't answer. if she shows up, blow her off. do not help her. make her understand that even if she's lying ina ditch, in the snow with 2 broken legs, if she calls you, all she'll get is a swift "**** off". never let her think you might help her in any way. or you'll never be rid of her. think of her as a zombie that can talk. she'll look the part soon enough. forget she ever existed. and hopefully, with a little luck, she won't for much longer.

Quick Reply: WTF??