Everything Else Anything and everything NON-VTR related

Who Won The Buildoff

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2011, 06:56 AM
SuperBike

Old Yeller is on a distinguished road
Who Won The Buildoff

So....did anyone even watch it? I happened to catch the last part of last night's show. Jr builds a work of art, Sr builds something "futuristic", and JJ builds old school.

Sure was a lot of hype and drama.

I sided with the work of art.
Old 12-07-2011, 07:32 AM
aja
SuperSport

aja is on a distinguished road
I didn't finish it, but I would have picked James to win. jrs build was awesome, but the wheels were too big and it was too flashy. Srs build was meat but impractical. James build was classic but super nice. I did like how Jr had the exhaust exit the sides of the tank and the rivet work he did, but the wheels ruined it.
Old 12-07-2011, 07:43 AM
Back Marker

scooter72 is on a distinguished road
Jr. won it, Jesse was a arrogant douchebag and Sr. got a pretty cold reception. I'll give Jesse some credit because he did build alot of his bike himself(oh yeah, dont forget about all the guys he had helping too) but its the same bike he's always built, a bike with a ton of rise and looks totally uncomfortable to ride, not to mention impossible to see whats in front of you. I would have laughed my *** off if Jr. would have named his bike in the theme of how WW2 bomber/fighter planes were named...I think Ms. Congeniality would have been great! That would have shut Jesse up nothing but good.
All and all, it was an hour of my life that i'll never get back. Hopefully they dont do it again.
Old 12-07-2011, 10:50 AM
Back Marker

jeephawk is on a distinguished road
heres a pic of his sport bike build. Heard he cried when he lost.
what a douche.
Old 12-07-2011, 12:17 PM
aja
SuperSport

aja is on a distinguished road
Who the **** puts a swastika on their bike. What an idiot.
Old 12-07-2011, 03:31 PM
Superstock

archaicguy is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by aja
I didn't finish it, but I would have picked James to win. jrs build was awesome, but the wheels were too big and it was too flashy. Srs build was meat but impractical. James build was classic but super nice. I did like how Jr had the exhaust exit the sides of the tank and the rivet work he did, but the wheels ruined it.
Couldn't agree more.....I'm not a big fan of old school style, I like mine more sleek and sporty, I couldn't stand to listen to James what a douchebag. Sr build was bad *** but I don't see that being driven much, looked more like an off road build. Jr....Yep the wheels were rediculously big