Everything Else Anything and everything NON-VTR related

Suggestions.....

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2012, 07:21 PM
Superstock

alive226 is on a distinguished road
Suggestions.....

My family and I are going on a trip to Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Gettysburg, Hershey, Phillidelphia and Washington DC. Does anyone have any suggestions on places to go, things to see and especially, places to eat. I'd really appreciate it. Thanks
Old 06-15-2012, 10:03 PM
GTS
Seasoned tech
SuperSport

GTS is on a distinguished road
There are a ton of places to see in Washington DC. I'd say the coolest would be the Air and Space Smithonian. The American history and Natural History Smithsonians are pretty cool too. Bureau of Engraving and Printing is pretty swee too. Mt Vernon, Lincoln memorial, Fords Theater, the Constitution, there are a ton of cool places! Not much help on some of the other places though. sorry.
Old 06-16-2012, 05:24 AM
Superstock

alive226 is on a distinguished road
That's a great help. I know there are a ton of places, but it is always nice to hear what people liked and what people say don't waste your time with. We are starting off at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and going from there. In Pittsburgh, we are going to hit Primanti Brothers for some big Sandwiches. Of course Gettysburg and Hershey factory. We are going to visit Major Dick Winters (From Easy Company, 101st Airborne, Band of Brothers) grave just outside of Hershey, PA. In Philly, Independence Hall, the Liberty Bell some steak sandwiches and a bunch of the places you mentioned in Washington, plus Arlington Cemetery. Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks