Who saw it? What did you think? ~mike
Old 11-05-2009, 05:49 PM
SuperSport

thetophatflash is an unknown quantity at this point
Cracked my *** up!
Old 11-05-2009, 09:38 PM
MotoGP

inderocker is an unknown quantity at this point
Funny stuff... for those who didn't see it, you can watch it here...
http://www.southparkstudios.com/episodes/251889
Old 11-05-2009, 11:44 PM
Back Marker

Spaz' is on a distinguished road
This story neither is biased for or against HD aircraft - its just a story. For those of you who know the Portland OR area, a long time ago in somewhere about the summer of '96 or something: I owned an inline'4 1984 Honda CB650sc Nighthawk, and I had taken I-5 southbound from Vancouver and took the I-405 bridge over to take the Burnside exit - and turned to go East see a friend who lived in the Hoyt and 23rd' area..
I don't know how I missed it, and it was just chance I"m sure that the road as clear as it was. Making my right hand turn onto Burnside and make my way along I mosied (S?) my way up the road.
Within the first couple blocks, I "felt" something behind me. And as I looked into my mirrors... ...I, and my inline'4 ['84 Japanese Honda] motorcycle were now leading an entire legion HD riders; decked out in leathers and "bad ***" and all. I immediately took note that "I didn't fit in," and wondered how long the Japanese motorcycle was going to lead this pack, and after a short while and took a right onto one of the intersections down the way.
Kinda odd - kinda a' small story. This incident was really just one of my "motorcycling memories" to go in my book of life as I was only 19 or so.
So is' my story.
Checking out the South Park episode now.

Last edited by Spaz'; 11-05-2009 at 11:48 PM.
Old 11-06-2009, 03:36 AM
Superstock

Billzilla15 is on a distinguished road
haha good stuff

***.jpg?t=1257507333
Old 11-06-2009, 09:15 AM
Duc Hawk
SuperSport

Moto Man is on a distinguished road
Farging Harlarious!
Old 11-06-2009, 12:38 PM
SuperSport

swordfish is an unknown quantity at this point
you are what you ride I guess. my wife and I were almost in tears, rumrumrumrumrumrumrumrumrum! silly non-protective-black-leather-wearing ****
Old 11-06-2009, 08:03 PM
SuperSport

yruyur is on a distinguished road
Lol, that was pretty damn funny. However I must say it goes both ways. I have seen a ton of jerks on street bikes as well. So I don't think it matters what you ride. If the person has no respect for themselves or others and they think what they ride is what makes them, then you are a douche. I was rolling on the floor laughing with the scenes with the bikes driving by the different places. I think that is the second south park I have ever watched in my life.
Old 11-06-2009, 10:18 PM
Back Marker

Spaz' is on a distinguished road
Quoting yruyur, "... second south park I have ever watched in my life. "

I know there are those in the world for whom South Park is not of their taste. I personally have been with South Park since the very first release of the "Cartman/**** Probe" episode, when my friend came over with a copy of it on VHS back in the day claiming, "Dude... ...you gotta see this."
And so it began there. Now - a forewarning, there are a ton of episodes that abosutely suck. Its impressive to see such a diversion in quality from time to time over the years. When the "recovery" comes along, it's almost like you could feel Comedy Central sending in their squad of writters to save South Park from itself.
So, that given, I will let you know yruyur there are many more episodes of South Park truely worth watching if you are down for the adult humor it takes on sometimes.
So - my two cents - have to say, if you enjoyed the "Harley" episode, ask around; there are a handful of other episodes worthy of spending your time with.
Old 11-06-2009, 11:12 PM
icafe
Squid

acid is on a distinguished road
I'm bike-curious
Old 11-07-2009, 10:11 AM
SuperSport

yruyur is on a distinguished road
I think everyone I work with watches it, I watch a bunch of Family Guy, I'll have to get around to southpark one of these days.
Old 11-08-2009, 08:40 PM
JPP
Superstock

JPP is on a distinguished road
So I showed the episode to a bunch of people sat night at work including my bis partner and a friend who works for me part time. She asked me today for a ride on the bike so I took her. We stopped after a while for coffee and while sitting on the curb in front of that famous coffee place 3 harley's pulled up about 1 foot from us. She started laughing hysterically imediately and asked these stereotypes if they had seen the episode. I begged her to stop but she kept laughing and asking. Thank god she was laughing so hard she couldn't speak after a while and never said the "***" word. I tried to change the subject by asking one of the guys if that was a hard tail or soft tail?. He said it was a soft tail and the shock was a mono shock like on those "rice burners" only hidden under the seat. Then he asked what we were riding and I responed with "Super Hawk, um...I mean Vtwin..um 1000 cc vtwin... um we gotta go" I got her on the bike and we left. She was laughing the whole time. I gotta admit it was damn funny.
Old 11-08-2009, 09:06 PM
Who are you?
SuperSport

Just_Nick is on a distinguished road
Did you tell him your rice burner is better than his grease guzzler?
Old 11-08-2009, 09:07 PM
RK1
MotoGP

RK1 is on a distinguished road
I don't mind loud bikes at all, doesn't bother me one bit as long as they aren't revving it outside my bedroom window at 4:30 AM. Anyone who is "offended" by hearing a loud bike go by for 8 or 10 seconds should get a life.

That said, the South Park hit on Harley posers was hilarious.
Old 11-08-2009, 09:07 PM
Boosted
SuperSport

Syclone is on a distinguished road
That was funny as hell. Around here though, there are a hell of a lot more ****/posers on sport bikes than on Harleys. At least the Harley guys put miles on, the "crotch rocket" crowd around here mostly just sit on their bikes in gas station parking lots.
Old 11-10-2009, 07:21 PM
Back Marker

Dave in NY is on a distinguished road
I haven't watched South Park in a while, but someone sent me the link and I was rolling on the floor - loved the library scene!

"BRUBRUBRUBRUBRUB!"
"Shhhhh!"
"brubrubrubrubrub..."
Old 11-10-2009, 09:12 PM
Remember stock is BAD!
SuperSport
SuperSport

divingindaytona is an unknown quantity at this point
I watched this last night as a friend of mine sent me the link and said I "must watch this".

Frickin Harlarious!