Everything Else Anything and everything NON-VTR related

Life is what it is

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2008, 01:46 AM
SuperSport

Stumpy is on a distinguished road
Life is what it is

Well lets see for the last 6 months this is my life. Frist my gf and I broke up. then my dad almost dies 2 times. then I almost kill my dog by accedent with a big steel bladed weedeater when she came running from behind me. Then I get a dui and then a speeding ticket. Then work wont let me drive there truck so I lose $4 an hour now I am going to lose my house or have to have the gf move back in but I think I would rather lose my house as bad as that sounds. But I still have my SUPERHAWK **** ya life is still good. this is all true did not make anything up. Life is what it is.

Stumpy
Old 09-03-2008, 05:36 AM
Squid

Tysonb is on a distinguished road
I wish I had some really motivating message to tell you. However I can only tell you what I think. Life does happen, and I have found that for the down hills there are up hills too. I would recomend that unless your GF is psyco I would have her or someone move in and split bills. Just try and get bad till it gets better.
Old 09-03-2008, 05:56 AM
Post Whore Junior
MotoGP

Cleveland is on a distinguished road
Sorry man..

GFs come and go.. go grudge **** the next few women you meet..
Sorry bout your Dad..
Dog should've been on a leash.. inside.. something.. just not running around free while you're weedeating.
DUI and speeding ticket are your fault.. you're grown, you should know better.. especially if your job is tied to your driving record.
House.. refer to above... you F^#@ed up.. fix it.
Keep ridin.. shiney side up!
Old 09-03-2008, 06:31 AM
SuperBike

cliby is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Cleveland
Sorry man..

Sorry bout your Dad..
Dog should've been on a leash.. inside.. something.. just not running around free while you're weedeating.
DUI and speeding ticket are your fault.. you're grown, you should know better.. especially if your job is tied to your driving record.

1+
sorry stumpym have to agree. the things beyond our control are bad enough without adding to them. I know we all do it now and then, nobody is perfect - as long as you learn from it, chalk it up to experience.

oh, and check out this post - perhaps the government can fix it for you

https://www.superhawkforum.com/forum...ad.php?t=16016
Old 09-03-2008, 06:39 AM
Moderate-whore
MotoGP

Randman is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Cleveland
Sorry man..

Sorry bout your Dad..

Yup, must agree with him for the most part...

Just don't find comfort at the end of a rope! Nothing is worth that...Get on your Hawk and just ride away...You can run from your problems you know, hell I've been doing it for years now, just don't get caught! Change your name and move to Mexico, Start an illegal drug ring, have animal sex, Cleve says it works for him!

Here's to brighter days...Cheers..
Old 09-03-2008, 07:21 AM
Post Whore Junior
MotoGP

Cleveland is on a distinguished road
worked.. past tense.. it worked for me for a while..
Old 09-03-2008, 07:41 AM
SuperBike

RCVTR is an unknown quantity at this point
I'll try to be a little more motivational...

It sounds like some bad **** came down, after being wriecked by your girl. It happens to everyone at some point in their life. I think you said she was a student at the university? Take it for what it was, then leave it behind you. DO NOT have her move in to help with bills. The bottom line is, you don't need her - AT ALL. Especially, when you give her enough power to wreak this havoc on your life.

You can try sport sex. Maybe it will help for a day. I'd say you're better off getting to the point where you don't need a woman to make you feel good. In fact, it's the last thing you need. Get out and enjoy the sunshine with friends, or you're ever-loving VTR. Pretty soon, the world will look a lot better.

So then, you're bummed out, thinking life sucks, don't give a **** about anything and the law comes down on you. You're mistake, it's true. Now you have to work on putting that behind you. Can you have a heart to heart with your boss? It can't hurt. Maybe you can reduce your probation. At least he/she will have a better understanding. And it might feel good to get it off your chest.

And finally. Put an ad in the paper for a roommate. Roommates suck in some ways. Hopefully, you'll find someone cool. If you can set up a study area, maybe you can find a student - with a motorcycle.

So it's kind of like this:

Lay out a big tarp. Pick up the pieces. Put them in the tarp. Pick up the corners. Put it over your shoulder and go home.

Make this the botom and get back in control of your destiny.

I hope this helps.
Old 09-03-2008, 07:52 AM
AZ RIDER
Superstock

lynchie is on a distinguished road
you dont need that girl, there are lots more out there, theres a hottie out there that likes to ride on your superhawk anddoesnt give you grief about dumb crap on a daily basis, you just havent found her yet..... all you really need is your hawk anyways... forget the dumg girls...they are a dime a dozen, superhawks are not..your DUI will pass in time... you need to be more careful next time..Maybe its time to pick up the paper or start putting a resume out there for better pay...it wont hurt to try..
Old 09-03-2008, 08:14 AM
SuperSport

Death Cattle is on a distinguished road
hey, the superhawk is all any of us need, right? maybe? ok, some of us, haha.

sorry about everything, but i also have to somewhat agree with the others. life can definitely suck sometimes, there just isnt much you can do but hold on to your sanity and keep going.
Old 09-03-2008, 08:20 AM
SuperBike

RickB is on a distinguished road
Hope things turn around for you...
Old 09-03-2008, 08:41 AM
Thats Mr Dill hole to you
Superstock

filter69 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Stumpy
Well lets see for the last 6 months this is my life. Frist my gf and I broke up. then my dad almost dies 2 times. then I almost kill my dog by accedent with a big steel bladed weedeater when she came running from behind me. Then I get a dui and then a speeding ticket. Then work wont let me drive there truck so I lose $4 an hour now I am going to lose my house or have to have the gf move back in but I think I would rather lose my house as bad as that sounds. But I still have my SUPERHAWK **** ya life is still good. this is all true did not make anything up. Life is what it is.

Stumpy
Well sounds like me about 5 years ago except i got a dui then a ticket then a month later got another dui (first reduced to reckless) then i lost my job (driving record) my dog was stolen ( but got back) i lost 12 $ and hour for 6 months and my wife almost left me and my life was in the ******* . now after all the anger and pain i havent drank in years driving records some what clean wife and i are happy and i got a new dog .....and a good job
So it wont kill ya it just feels like your dieing and it was all my own fault and doing no gun to the head here... that was the worst part i had no one to blame but its good since it caused me to have to look at my own shortcomings and man up to it and DO somtheing about it. seriously stop drinking i never had a beer or shot make me smarter or made any positive change in my life and i cant think of anyone i ever heard say if it was not for drinking i would be on the streets etc ..... good luck with fixing your life...
Old 09-03-2008, 10:24 AM
Back Marker

smack doogle is on a distinguished road
Could be worse. Could be like me and get a nail in your tire two days ago and can't ride the Super Hawk!!!!!!! Beautiful weather right now and I'm riding around in the cage. Life sucks. (till I get my new tire on)
Old 09-03-2008, 05:42 PM
Will drum for BBQ
Back Marker

HondaJim is on a distinguished road
Good luck to ya.
Old 09-03-2008, 06:05 PM
MotoGP

nuhawk is on a distinguished road
Stumpy, you have been here for a while now and it sounds like some hard times have come your way. Sometimes the best way to deal with hard times is to work so hard that it gets easy again.

The deal with your Dad is tough. I went through that with my Gandpa in November only to loose my Dad on the doctors doorstep the following January.

No ****! Sometimes it comes down so hard you need a hat. Sometimes when I get into these situations I liken it to a racetrack. Drive your own race, respect your machine, don't show up mad, fucked-up or drunk, and drive it from the flow. You bring positive energy to the equation the rest is automatic.

My IM is listed in my profile. Best of luck!

Time to clean things up a bit. You can do it.
Old 09-03-2008, 08:30 PM
SuperSport

I will be the first to say that the dui is my fault. Im sitting here at UW Madison right now on lunch. I have 22yrs in this place. My boss was great about it went to batt for me. It was the ins company that did me in. The speeding ticket I got reduced to a broken spedo and I still have 1 point left on my drivers lic so its all good. Ya the dog was my fault to but thought that my son had her in the field looking for birds did not see them come back love that mutt more than the GF. break over got to go.
Old 09-03-2008, 08:42 PM
MotoGP

VTRsurfer is on a distinguished road
When it seems like you've hit bottom, there's nowhere to go but up. And if you're riding a SuperHawk, you're already on the way. Hard work will overcome adversity. Good luck.
Old 09-03-2008, 10:53 PM
Back Marker

KC-10ENG is on a distinguished road
Well when it rains it pours!! I got home from a deploymet from the middle east only to find that my now ex-wife was cheating on my with one of my now EX-friends! So I kicked her out, got a divorce, she took the dog, I had to give her a check for half of the equity in the house, housing market crashes now I cannot recoupe any of it! During this time I put a RC front end on the hawk and got a dirt bike so I could hang out with my friends who picked my up when my shi*t was down!!

Friends are the ones who are going to get your through this crap! Get a roommate I did and the extra money is what saved me and still does, and they pay half of the bills and you have someone to chat with!! Empty houses SUCK!!!!!

I know that it sucks but it will get better trust me! Good Luck
Dennis
Old 09-04-2008, 07:37 AM
Superstock

trinity012 is on a distinguished road
Hi Stumpy, after slamming doors shut every houses, everyman there are problems. Sometimes we did ask WHY AND WHY ME but Look at the World and People around us, we still blessing.
I wish you with all best.
Old 09-04-2008, 08:09 PM
SuperSport

Thanks everyone ya the best part about this summer is that I put more miles on the hawk then I did the last 3 years combined. Some of this is that it was in street mode and not back and forth from track to street. Me and the gf are still talking she is finding out that you cant just spend and get the bills paid that was most of our fights. I will never take another job for granted this work is the worst I have ever done. But Im still working and sometime in the future I will move back up the food chain. I have learned a lot about myself some of it I did not like very much. I am going to church again after a long long time away. everything has a reason we just might not know what it is at this time. Thanks again by for now

Stumpy