Superstock

JPP is on a distinguished road
Great video of bully kid getting what he deserves

Got this from another forum. From a NZ schoolyard

http://asdfghjkl.me.uk/files/kid.mp4
Old 03-15-2011, 02:16 PM
SuperBike

uchi is on a distinguished road
thats wicked. thats why you dont mess with the fat kid. cause when the fat kid grabs you, youre done
Old 03-15-2011, 02:39 PM
SuperSport

thetophatflash is an unknown quantity at this point
He was fighting out of his weight class! lol
Old 03-15-2011, 02:41 PM
Superstock

Mattaua is on a distinguished road
that.....was.....AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

if the other guy is quicker just grab on and don't let go
Old 03-15-2011, 02:45 PM
SuperSport
SuperSport

geekonamotorcycle is on a distinguished road
Never mess with the fat kid.
Old 03-15-2011, 02:56 PM
SuperBike

RCVTR is an unknown quantity at this point
I think the runt had which one was tough and which one was stupid backwards.

That is just too good!
Old 03-15-2011, 03:01 PM
Squid

Alex F. is on a distinguished road
lmao! yess. good ****. stupid skinny ginger
Old 03-16-2011, 01:40 AM
Former Superchicken Owner
SuperBike

RWhisen is on a distinguished road
Pulled some of that retard strength on him!
Old 03-16-2011, 09:42 AM
Squid

General Maximus is on a distinguished road
As a teacher, This concerns me from many perspectives. I pose the question to those of you who say "the little kid deserved the beat down" of what if that was your child who got slammed and then died???? Where was the honor in that??? What would be the repercusions of the big kid if he permanently impaired the little kid with that slam?? I showed this to all of my classes and posed the same questions. The responses varied from the gravely serious to the blantantly immature. I am conflicted like many of my students were. We agree that the little kid is a punk and needed to get punched back as long as no lasting injury was created, but on the other hand if violence is wrong in schools, it has to be wrong all the time. Either way, it was a great teaching tool for my Junior High Kids. Nothing like today's technology providing "hypothetical" ethical opportunities.
Old 03-16-2011, 10:08 AM
SuperBike

I agree with your concerns.

However, it's not as if the big kid premeditated it. He tried to be reasonable and the punk was insistent upon showing off in front of his friends.

If you're throwing punches, you are intent on inflicting bodily harm. The big kid had enough and snapped. I'm sure he felt bad about it afterward. But he needed to get himself out of a situation. The punk *** bully learned a valuable lesson.
Old 03-16-2011, 10:10 AM
SuperSport
SuperSport

I agree , if someone is actually harming you then you have every right to hit them back. Though I still feel that retreating and calling the authorities is usually the best option. I posted on another forum wondering if we really know who the bully is in this video. We dont actually know any background from before the video started.

What an awesome idea using this in class!
Old 03-16-2011, 10:27 AM
SuperBike

killer5280 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by General Maximus
As a teacher, This concerns me from many perspectives. I pose the question to those of you who say "the little kid deserved the beat down" of what if that was your child who got slammed and then died???? Where was the honor in that??? What would be the repercusions of the big kid if he permanently impaired the little kid with that slam?? I showed this to all of my classes and posed the same questions. The responses varied from the gravely serious to the blantantly immature. I am conflicted like many of my students were. We agree that the little kid is a punk and needed to get punched back as long as no lasting injury was created, but on the other hand if violence is wrong in schools, it has to be wrong all the time. Either way, it was a great teaching tool for my Junior High Kids. Nothing like today's technology providing "hypothetical" ethical opportunities.
Seriously?
If the video is legit then the smaller kid got exactly what he deserved and should consider himself lucky he didn't get more. The big kid got out of there fast after defusing the situation; he didn't really want to hurt anyone. Punishing self defense is immoral so I see no source for conflict, but of course that doesn't mean some "educrat" won't make one up.
Old 03-16-2011, 10:34 AM
SuperSport
SuperSport

You dont know what happened minutes before the video started rolling. Nor do you know about the days leading up.
Old 03-16-2011, 10:47 AM
Back Marker

thefitzvh is on a distinguished road
If someone dies being an *******, that's not a tragedy...

it's natural selection. Stupid shouldn't propagate. Part of what's wrong with the world today is that stupidity doesn't have the "cost" it once did, in terms of life.

Pick on someone, get killed, and your ******* genes don't pass on. And society is better, and nothing of value was lost.
Old 03-16-2011, 11:22 AM
SuperBike

Now, now... That's not nice - or very reasonable.

Middle-school kids are idiots. It seems to peak in about 8th grade. Some of them actually turn in to respectable - and respectful people.

Hopefully the kid was not badly injured. He definitely got a lesson he will never forget.
Old 03-16-2011, 12:08 PM
SuperBike

killer5280 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by geekonamotorcycle
You dont know what happened minutes before the video started rolling. Nor do you know about the days leading up.
That's why I qualified my statement by stating "if the video is legit."

I have very little faith in the "authorities."
Old 03-16-2011, 12:57 PM
Back Marker

revhead1957 is on a distinguished road
Under the new age systems operating here the outcomes are as follows:

-The retaliator goes off for anger management counselling.
-The Education department goes and hires consultants to do a report, due in 1 year. The 120 recomendations will be considered for another year and then none will be implemented.
-The bully will retain a lawyer and his parents will sue the education department for mental anguish and humiliation
-They will settle out of court for $200k

In other words, jackshit. What goes around comes around.

Rant over - and yes, I was a runt who suffered at the hands of aholes who roamed in packs. Teachers knew and did nothing.
Old 03-16-2011, 12:59 PM
Back Marker

revhead1957 is on a distinguished road
By the way - both kids and the internet poster got suspended 'pending further investigation'
It is very real, not acted
Old 03-16-2011, 01:16 PM
SuperBike

I'm not a fighter. I'm not a pushover, either.

I was at a favorite swimming hole, with my brother and a friend, when I was in 10th grade. This kid started giving me ****, for no good reason. I fired back with some comment and he called me out. I looked at my brother and he had a half-grin on his face.

I stepped up. He didn't know I'm left-handed. I caught his right fist with my right hand and left-crossed him right on the chin. To my amazement, he just noodled and went to the ground. Game over.

It still feels good...
Old 03-16-2011, 03:24 PM
SuperSport

matt365 is on a distinguished road
http://www.caseyheynes.com/a-tribute-to-a-gentle-giant/

A little bit of background information.

I understand that this is only one side of it, but that bully got what was coming to him.
Old 03-16-2011, 07:53 PM
Superstock

hondavtr1000sp2 is on a distinguished road

What crap !
What if it was your child been punched in the face so hard his head gets snapped back into the brick wall , should he just stand there & wait for more ? **** no !
All I saw was self defense.
I Worked as a security guard & when we did our firearms training, we were told if you need to shoot some one that is attacking you that you are not shooting them to kill them, you are shooting to stop the threat to you & others. Well the big kid stopped the threat to himself.That little kid fucked up big time & paid the consequence for it.
Old 03-16-2011, 08:11 PM
mildly retarded
SuperBike

j shizzy wizzy is on a distinguished road
I love that video and the very surprising reviews I am hearing from alot of people.....
As for me, That little spit **** got what he deserved. Only a liberal asswipe would come up with some bullshit why the big kid is the bad guy in that situation...
Old 03-16-2011, 08:41 PM
Superstock

bass4dude is on a distinguished road
As a somewhat liberal asswipe, I think the skinny kid deserved exactly what he got.

He picked a fight on someone who had 50 or so pounds on him.

Natural selection at it's best.

Unfortunate that it had to happen to both of the kids, but better that it did when he's young enough to learn instead of pull a knife on the guy.
Old 03-18-2011, 07:46 AM
SuperBike

Erik S. is on a distinguished road
As a parent, if my son were picking on someone like the runt did, and he got picked up and slammed, he would deserve it.

I TEACH my child not to bully, I TEACH him to defend himself.

The punk got what he was seeking, attention. He got a shot it, it felt good, then he proceeded to taunt and strike again.

I agree with HondaVTR, he used reasonable retaliatory force. In the Military, it's called Deadly Force. You used comparable force to retaliate, if you're being shot at, shoot back, until that threat is neutralized. The big kid had enough, he fought back, saw that the little one was down, and left. Nothing criminal there. Now if he'd jumped on top of the smaller kid like an MMA fighter and proceeded to grind his face into the asphalt, then he would have gone too far.

The little punk has been TAUGHT a lesson he will not soon forget. A lesson that his parents should have TAUGHT his at home.

Sorry, the school system is too worried about being sued. This ******* litigious society we live in now is bullshit. I remember the threat of being spanked in the Principal's office. Now what happens, you sit in time out.
Old 03-18-2011, 09:04 AM
Squid

majordomo490 is on a distinguished road
Where's Teacher?

The kid got what he deserved. He is lucky he didn't get slammed head first.
If it wasn't for the Hall Monitor then the little punks bigger friend would have stepped in for some more bullying.
All the bullies should be expelled, camera guy and little punks bigger buddy.
C'mon these guys set it up with a camera to laugh at later. They have no place in society.
Note the total lack of teachers, when a 14yr old girl Hall Monitor is doing your job you are getting paid way too much and careing way too little.
Old 03-18-2011, 09:11 AM
SuperSport

ranchomice is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by killer5280
Seriously?
If the video is legit then the smaller kid got exactly what he deserved and should consider himself lucky he didn't get more. The big kid got out of there fast after defusing the situation; he didn't really want to hurt anyone. Punishing self defense is immoral so I see no source for conflict, but of course that doesn't mean some "educrat" won't make one up.
Guess who got in trouble? Yup, the big kid. The little guy got his ankle shattered and I believe he also got a broken jaw. Though I agree that if he was just being a bully, and nothing led up to this, he deserved to be defended against.
Old 03-18-2011, 01:04 PM
Superstock

nekkid is on a distinguished road
Thanks for raising and establishing the sober side of this debate.
While some of the responses are flawed in their exuberance, everyone here seems to have some merit in their opinion.
Forceful opposition to blatant attack should be OK, but our prisons are full of people who reacted disproportionately to an aggressive situation. Ethics, morals, humility, and self-responsibility would have served the scrawny bully well...if he had been raised that way.

Last edited by nekkid; 03-18-2011 at 01:07 PM.
Old 03-18-2011, 05:58 PM
SuperBike

autoteach is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by majordomo490
Note the total lack of teachers, when a 14yr old girl Hall Monitor is doing your job you are getting paid way too much and careing way too little.

So let me ask you this, if the teacher is not in their classroom, they aren't doing their job, and if they are in the hallway, they aren't doing their job? If a man gets shot, and there wasn't a police officer present, were no police officers doing their job? Dont be an idiot, I still like this forum...
Old 03-18-2011, 08:35 PM
Superstock

bass4dude is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by nekkid
Thanks for raising and establishing the sober side of this debate.
While some of the responses are flawed in their exuberance, everyone here seems to have some merit in their opinion.
Forceful opposition to blatant attack should be OK, but our prisons are full of people who reacted disproportionately to an aggressive situation. Ethics, morals, humility, and self-responsibility would have served the scrawny bully well...if he had been raised that way.
Although it's true that they're filled with people who have over-reacted, I think the larger part of the system is filled with those whom are causing a necessity for the reaction, be it too much, or not enough or even the right amount.

I don't think the big guy should be punished at all, it's been brought up that he just walked away after, and if you watch him in the video, it looks like he's both telling the little guy to walk away and is stopping him from hitting him.

A beehive doesn't give you warning when you shoot a pellet gun at it when it swarms and puts people in the hospital. There is a certain amount of primal instinct that will never be removed from humans (we're not going to incorporate human origins here... but) and will continue to serve us as a primary defense against harm.

You can't (without extreme amounts of training) leave your hand on a hot stove when you lean up against it.

Its nature to react that way; I want to challenge for the bigger kid that it was just the most obvious thing for him to do to defend himself and his senses/body reacted before his brain had a chance to catch up and say, "hey, this could really hurt this kid".

Hopefully the little guy learned a lesson he will not forget, and hopefully the bigger guy will never have to use that sort of self defense again.

why can't we all just get along!