Everything Else Anything and everything NON-VTR related

GO BACK TO MEXICO

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2010, 09:57 PM
RK1
MotoGP

RK1 is on a distinguished road
GO BACK TO MEXICO

"Mexico's president Felipe Calderon ought to know a lot about illegal immigrant abuse. His country has one of the worst migrant human-rights records in the world."

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...ack-to-mexico/
Old 05-21-2010, 10:02 PM
MotoGP

VTRsurfer is on a distinguished road
Congress and Obama sure were kissing his *** this week. Someone should have suggested to him that the US adopt Mexico's immigration laws...just what could he say then?
Old 05-21-2010, 10:12 PM
MotoGP

inderocker is an unknown quantity at this point
That guy is a straight up jacka$$... seriously, don't go back to Mexico, go to hell!

Last edited by inderocker; 05-21-2010 at 10:17 PM.
Old 05-21-2010, 10:17 PM
RK1
MotoGP

Originally Posted by VTRsurfer
Congress and Obama sure were kissing his *** this week. Someone should have suggested to him that the US adopt Mexico's immigration laws...just what could he say then?
Yeah, Surfer. Here's what Amnesty International has to say about Mexico and the greezer Calderon's immigration policy;

"Tens of thousands of migrants are prey to kidnapping, extortion, beatings and murder by criminal gangs AS MEXICAN AUTHORITIES TURN A BLIND EYE OR PARTICIPATE; More than half the women and GIRLS Experience Sexual Violence."

http://www.amnestyusa.org/document.p...USA20100428002

And this sleazy, corrupt piece of **** lectures Arizona for asking for ID?

And the Democrat Congress gives him a standing ovation?

Why the hell was this wholly owned *** ***** of the Sinaloa drug cartel, the bought and paid for so called "President" of one of the most utterly corrupt and dysfunction parasitic feudal societies on earth invited to Congress to denigrate America and her people?
Old 05-22-2010, 04:36 AM
SuperBike

Erik S. is on a distinguished road
Found out last week that a Navy buddy is now working for Sheriff Arpaio. After seeing the latest laws from Arizona, I'm moving there when I retire from the Navy. I may not like the heat, but I like the direction the state is heading.

**** Mexico, we should just invade and conquer. Then they all get to be Americans! We have a smaller border to protect and we collect taxes from them.
Old 05-22-2010, 03:44 PM
Superstock

alive226 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Erik S.
Found out last week that a Navy buddy is now working for Sheriff Arpaio. After seeing the latest laws from Arizona, I'm moving there when I retire from the Navy. I may not like the heat, but I like the direction the state is heading.

**** Mexico, we should just invade and conquer. Then they all get to be Americans! We have a smaller border to protect and we collect taxes from them.
Erik, your last quote was one of the best ones I've read on this forum so far this year. My hats off to you sir.
Old 05-22-2010, 03:48 PM
SuperBike

Alive, the invade and conquer part?

Thanks. It would make like in North America easier.
Old 05-22-2010, 04:29 PM
Superstock

alive226 is on a distinguished road
Yes, Invade and Conquer. Damn cartels would be pissed off, being taxed to death...
Old 05-22-2010, 07:13 PM
SuperBike

LOL now that is quote worthy also!
Old 05-22-2010, 08:11 PM
RK1
MotoGP

Edmonds (Washington) rape suspect (Mexican "undocumented worker") already deported NINE TIMES! He just wanted "a better life"!

http://www.king5.com/news/local/Inve...-94637479.html

Yatch Club Republicans Jorge Bush, Juan McAmnesty and Lindsey-girl Grahamnesty agree with Barak Hussien Obama;

He was doing the job Americans just won't do. Remember, family values don't stop at the Rio Grande!

Last edited by RK1; 05-22-2010 at 08:19 PM.
Old 05-22-2010, 09:43 PM
MotoGP

John Gardner excepted (he should be left in the prison yard for 15 minutes with 9 burly guys that are in for violent felonies, and who all have teenage sisters), check the newspaper reports in SoCal for rape, attempted rape, child molestation, attempted child molestation, etc. You will find that at least 1/2 of the suspects are "male hispanic".

I'm not racist,...I just judge people by the content of their character. People with good character don't sneak into a country illegally, then take advantage of every possible handout, paid for by the legal immigrants and citizens of that country.

My wife is a legal immigrant, who became a citizen of the United States of America over 35 years ago. She carried her green card with her at all times, and she wasn't offended if she was asked to present it for the years before becoming a citizen.

Last edited by VTRsurfer; 05-22-2010 at 09:45 PM.
Old 05-23-2010, 09:36 AM
RK1
MotoGP

This is Congressman Tom McClintock's response to the Mexican President's arrogant insults to the people of Arizona and the USA which were given a standing ovation by the Democrats.

If you know the history, if you have clue friggin' one what made America what it is, you'll appreciate this. If you're utterly clueless about our history you might learn something.

Watch it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldx8gZDwZWs
Old 05-23-2010, 10:14 AM
Superstock

doomcookie is on a distinguished road
I didn't even read the whole post but it **** me off everytime about this illegal immigrant. Of course the president of mexico wanted because they make money here and send it to mexico.. They stole from us and demand us to invite them for tea.. There are people who deserve to be here. I know a guy that been trying to get his wife a citizenship for 8 year paid thousand, now those people deserve to get a citizenship.. There're students that paid out the *** to be here.. and the mexican say they deserve the same right because the cross the dam river that knee height in depth.. That is bull ****.. All of a shudden everyone start being mexican friendly now since arizona pass that law.. fighting each other for them.. I say we build the great wall of U.S right there with motion sensor 50 cal machine gun
Old 05-23-2010, 12:28 PM
MotoGP

We need more politicians like Tom McClintock, who understands what America is about. I've been a fan of his for years. He should have been Governor, instead of Arnold.
Old 05-23-2010, 11:56 PM
RK1
MotoGP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6qEQ-KnitQ

Jan Brewer's new ad. Arizona-Sing-Along. Very good. Very funny.
Old 05-24-2010, 12:28 AM
MotoGP

Originally Posted by Erik S.
Don't like the heat? There's plenty of places in Arizona with mild summers. The average summer temp here in Prescott is only 88 degrees, plus we are only an hour and a half from Phoenix. Of course, the two biggest cities are in the desert, Phoenix & Tucson. Tucson is higher in elevation and adjacent to some 10k' mountains making it a lot greener and a little cooler that Phoenix. Personally, I can't stand Phoenix (no offense to those who live there ), way too many people and way too hot.
Old 05-24-2010, 06:30 AM
SuperBike

Originally Posted by inderocker
Don't like the heat? There's plenty of places in Arizona with mild summers. The average summer temp here in Prescott is only 88 degrees, plus we are only an hour and a half from Phoenix. Of course, the two biggest cities are in the desert, Phoenix & Tucson. Tucson is higher in elevation and adjacent to some 10k' mountains making it a lot greener and a little cooler that Phoenix. Personally, I can't stand Phoenix (no offense to those who live there ), way too many people and way too hot.
I don't like the heat. Over 50% Scandinavian blood running through my veins. I like the cold and nasty weather.

However, there are multiple reasons to live in AZ.
-The political leadership
-lots of riding weather
-lots of wheeling terrain

It's at least 11 years before I move, 8 left in the Navy then 3 more before the boy graduates from High School.

If Sheriff Joe is still kicking, I'd gladly work for him.
Old 05-24-2010, 08:15 AM
Superstock

doomcookie is on a distinguished road
Watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4dT-TTNmJA
Old 06-14-2010, 09:48 AM
SuperBike

Looked at average temperatures for AZ today. Flagstaff looks good, with an average high of 81 in June and July. Short distance from Prescott. A little under 8 years, might be moving there.

Sheriff Joe doing the right thing AGAIN:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100613/..._sizzler_raids
Old 06-14-2010, 09:59 AM
MotoGP

Flagstaff is nice, but it's a college town (NAU), and there's a good amount of dirty hippes up there.
Old 06-14-2010, 10:52 AM
SuperBike

Flagstaff is nice, but it's a college town (NAU), and there's a good amount of dirty hippes up there.
That's funny! Good reason to stay away in my book.
Old 07-06-2010, 05:52 PM
MotoGP

18 Illegal Immigrants landed on the beach at Camp Pendleton Marine Base and were found wandering around on the Base early this morning.

This happened on the same day that Obama's Administration filed a law suit against the State of Arizona for their immigration law. And we, the taxpayers, will be paying for this law suit. Are these people crazy?! Illegals walking around on a US Marine Base during time of war, and the Feds are suing Arizona for trying to enforce Federal immigration laws.

These illegals were most likely Hispanics, but could have just as easily been Al Qeada. And the San Onofre Nuclear Generating Station is located on the beach on Camp Pendleton as well.

Update, 4/7/10:
I don't want to be accused of profiling here but...In the news this morning, all 18 were identified as (drum roll) Mexican Nationals!

Last edited by VTRsurfer; 07-07-2010 at 10:31 AM.