SuperSport

zmaniv is on a distinguished road
Bin Laden finally dead

Glad it is finally over.

Great job to all involved in the exercise
Old 05-02-2011, 08:11 AM
MotoGP

nuhawk is on a distinguished road
I agree it's over but a lesson to these sand-n*****s that America never sleeps and the blood of these extremist bastards will spill until eternity.

Last edited by inderocker; 05-04-2011 at 08:19 AM.
Old 05-02-2011, 09:09 AM
SuperSport
SuperSport

geekonamotorcycle is on a distinguished road
Oh yah
Attached Thumbnails Bin Laden finally dead-birth-certificate.jpg  
Old 05-02-2011, 09:16 AM
MotoGP

7moore7 is on a distinguished road
Old 05-02-2011, 09:53 AM
SuperBike

killer5280 is on a distinguished road
Don't fall for the silly hoax.
We can't see the body, but we can trust the government to tell us the truth? I don't think so.
This is a psyop to boost Obama's ratings, to continue the phony War on Terror, to divert our attention from the real issues and to generate even more hatred of the US abroad.
Old 05-02-2011, 09:55 AM
SuperBike

Originally Posted by geekonamotorcycle
Oh yah

No, he's been too busy spending millions of taxpayer dollars preventing his birth certificate from coming to light.
Obama's a phony and so is this fantasy about the killing of Osama bin Laden.
Old 05-02-2011, 10:09 AM
Squid

FastRED is on a distinguished road

How do we really even know Osama was behind the attacks?
Thats right, we dont. Our country was once a flourishing place where innovation was on the forefront, but now we have been taken over by power hungry career politicians who claim to be out for the betterment of society but only weaken our home. The real question is, what can we do to change this country to restore it to its once powerful state?

**Thank you to all the brave men and women who fought and are fighting, i am ever greatful**
Old 05-02-2011, 10:12 AM
Fastest Color
SuperBike

FL02SupaHawk996 is on a distinguished road
Somebody said they had DNA evidence from what remains they could find after the Seals smoked him
Old 05-02-2011, 10:27 AM
SuperBike

L8RGYZ is an unknown quantity at this point
+1

But as far as being a hoax, that would be stupid. All he'd have to do is post a vid. with proof of life to make us look like idiots. He's dead; count on it.

Originally Posted by FastRED

Thats right, we dont. Our country was once a flourishing place where innovation was on the forefront, but now we have been taken over by power hungry career politicians who claim to be out for the betterment of society but only weaken our home. The real question is, what can we do to change this country to restore it to its once powerful state?

**Thank you to all the brave men and women who fought and are fighting, i am ever greatful**
Old 05-02-2011, 05:51 PM
SuperBike
SuperBike

Gregw is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by L8RGYZ
All he'd have to do is post a vid. with proof of life to make us look like idiots.
That might happen anyway. I might make a video saying "Ha! Ya missed me!" if I knew everyone was looking for me. Remake it every couple weeks to keep things current.
Old 05-02-2011, 06:12 PM
SuperBike

Originally Posted by L8RGYZ
+1

But as far as being a hoax, that would be stupid. All he'd have to do is post a vid. with proof of life to make us look like idiots. He's dead; count on it.
He's been dead since late '01 or early '02. By the way, this is the 9th time he's been reported dead.
Old 05-02-2011, 06:14 PM
SuperBike

I wonder who is going to be the new Emmanuel Goldstein now that Osama is apparently going to stay dead.
Old 05-02-2011, 09:42 PM
MotoGP

inderocker is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by zmaniv
Glad it is finally over.

Great job to all involved in the exercise

What does it really mean though? I highly doubt it means anything is over... realistically, this may of opened up a whole new can of worms... who knows. Glad he's gone though, hopefully it brings some closure to survivors and families of 9/11 victims.
Old 05-03-2011, 09:05 AM
Squid

FastRED is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by killer5280
I wonder who is going to be the new Emmanuel Goldstein now that Osama is apparently going to stay dead.
They have already figured that one out, its going to be osama right hand man... forgot his name, look it up on yahoo.
Old 05-03-2011, 09:08 AM
SuperSport
SuperSport

Yahoo?

Did you mean google cause the letters are really close lol.
Old 05-03-2011, 09:11 AM
Fastest Color
SuperBike

FL02SupaHawk996 is on a distinguished road
They have already figured that one out, its going to be osama right hand man... forgot his name, look it up on yahoo.
Ayman al-Zawahiri is al Qeada's #2 man at least till the Seals find him too
RC
Old 05-03-2011, 09:38 PM
Moderate-whore
MotoGP

Randman is on a distinguished road
Thanks to the Bush Administration for laying the ground work, and setting things in motion... I'll give credit to the current admin for giving the "go ahead" for the op..

Hope he gets his Virgins...All Big Burly Men armed with cactus ****** to rape his azz with...
Old 05-03-2011, 09:45 PM
Back Marker

lukenukem47 is on a distinguished road
Saw the pic of his face with the hole in his head today and I must say its disturbing. I am glad they dropped him at sea. This way there is no shrin to go to.
Old 05-04-2011, 03:45 AM
Squid

medman2damax is on a distinguished road
I find it hilarious how everyone knows politicians lie (plenty of factual examples from both previous and current adminstrations) - yet for some reason we all believe everything they say anyway.

Body dumped at sea? Are you kidding?

Where's the proof?

As someone's already mentioned, this is the 9th time he's been reported dead.

Obama's ratings are at an all time low..... coincidence?

And I wasn't aware this was a Caucasian only website. Maybe there are some "sand *******" on here. Maybe the regular type of "*******" too. Maybe some "gooks".

Maybe it should be changed to www.WhitePeopleWhoRideSuperhawks.com for the rest of us who are obviously racially inferior.
Old 05-04-2011, 08:18 AM
MotoGP

inderocker is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by medman2damax

And I wasn't aware this was a Caucasian only website. Maybe there are some "sand *******" on here. Maybe the regular type of "*******" too. Maybe some "gooks".

Maybe it should be changed to www.WhitePeopleWhoRideSuperhawks.com for the rest of us who are obviously racially inferior.

You shouldn't cast judgment on an entire forum based on the comments of ONE person. At that point, you're no better then they are.
Old 05-04-2011, 11:18 AM
SuperBike

Originally Posted by medman2damax
I find it hilarious how everyone knows politicians lie (plenty of factual examples from both previous and current adminstrations) - yet for some reason we all believe everything they say anyway.

Body dumped at sea? Are you kidding?

Where's the proof?

As someone's already mentioned, this is the 9th time he's been reported dead.

Obama's ratings are at an all time low..... coincidence?

Now, for our protection of course, they're discussing not releasing photos. Government says: "Just trust us on this. Really. Even though we here at government lie about everything, every day, 24/7/365, we wouldn't lie about this. Honest. It's true because we said it is, but if you ask for proof you might be with the terrorists and you might be un-American."
This is a hoax.
Old 05-04-2011, 11:21 AM
SuperSport
SuperSport

Has it been mentioned that it would be a serious problem if dude popped up somewhere. If he was alive and free this would be the time to embarrass us... Dead or not The president is confident eh will never show up again so I am going to go with dead on this...
Old 05-04-2011, 11:55 AM
Back Marker

lukenukem47 is on a distinguished road
What would it take for the government to convince everyone? They can't it's impossible. The idea of priding his body in the streets will have a huge negative affect on other Arab nations that support the United States. If this is a hoax, Al Qaeda leaders will be quick to debunk it. So far, nothing opposing this has turned out. Other supportive Arab nations believe that the United States should have turned him over for trial, However that is a huge risk to take considering the possibility of escape and who do you trust to turn him over too. Any country that accepts the burden of trial will be a target for Al Qaeda. The other times the that the government Has made Claims to have killed him was during a great deal of carpet bombings with not real proof that could be confirmed. This is as close as it can get. Trust has to start somewhere, if you don't like it. I guess move to Canada.
Old 05-04-2011, 12:01 PM
SuperSport
SuperSport

Originally Posted by Randman
Thanks to the Bush Administration for laying the ground work, and setting things in motion... I'll give credit to the current admin for giving the "go ahead" for the op..

Hope he gets his Virgins...All Big Burly Men armed with cactus ****** to rape his azz with...
Didnt Mister bush cancel the CIA dept in charge of finding bin laden in 2006?

The people who actually did the work deserve the credit.
Old 05-05-2011, 09:42 AM
SuperBike

Erik S. is on a distinguished road
Didnt Mister bush cancel the CIA dept in charge of finding bin laden in 2006?

The people who actually did the work deserve the credit.
Umm, it was actually the Bush Administration, Rumsfield specifically, who authorized the reinstatement of the Special Operations Command. The people who completed the operation. SOC is a compilation of Special Operating Forces. Hence, why U.S. Navy SEALs were deployed from U.S. Army Ranger Special Operation Blackhawks.

Thumbs up to the current administration for authorizing the operation.

As to the naysayers, I am willing to bet that you also believe that the U.S. government also planned and executed 9/11.

Anyone know why they buried him at sea? So that his gravesite wouldn't be a site of martyrdom.

HOOOYAH! SEAL Team 6!
Old 05-05-2011, 09:59 AM
SuperBike

Old Yeller is on a distinguished road
If congress can see the pictures, how's come we cant?
Old 05-05-2011, 10:27 AM
SuperSport

thetophatflash is an unknown quantity at this point
The congress people who said they saw it found out yesterday that the photo was a hoax. See Scott Brown's admission that he hadn't see it after all.
Old 05-05-2011, 11:57 AM
SuperBike

Has it been mentioned that it would be a serious problem if dude popped up somewhere. If he was alive and free this would be the time to embarrass us... Dead or not The president is confident eh will never show up again so I am going to go with dead on this...
Again, no evidence or proof has been offered that OBL was killed the other day in Pakistan. Just assurances from government and media scumbags like Obama who lie every day for a living. Sorry, but the rationale that we can see photos of all the other dead guys but not OBL because they're too graphic for us to handle or because it might provide additional motivation to those who hate us doesn't cut it and is an insult to all of us. Taking the word of people who lie all the time is ludicrous.
Osama has not been seen since late 2001, fake videos notwithstanding, so perhaps he's been dead for quite some time.

Last edited by killer5280; 05-05-2011 at 11:59 AM.
Old 05-05-2011, 12:25 PM
SuperSport

thetophatflash is an unknown quantity at this point
If Osama doesn't send a video in, say 2 weeks, he's either dead or has quit. Your choice. I don't think the man would walk away from his cause.
Old 05-05-2011, 01:25 PM
SuperBike

Wicky is on a distinguished road
Bin Laden 'in same house for five years, says wife'
A wife of Osama Bin Laden has said he had been living in the compound in Abbottabad for five years, a Pakistani military official has told the BBC.

The wife, one of three of Bin Laden's wives held after Monday's raid, said she had not ventured outside one room over that time, the official added.

The official said 13 children had also been recovered from the compound.

She told officials she was shot during the raid and fell unconscious, and that at that point, Bin Laden had been alive.

She said that later on, her daughter had told her she had witnessed her father being shot.
BBC News - Bin Laden 'in same house for five years, says wife'

Originally Posted by killer5280
Again, no evidence or proof has been offered that OBL was killed the other day in Pakistan. Just assurances from government and media scumbags like Obama who lie every day for a living. Sorry, but the rationale that we can see photos of all the other dead guys but not OBL because they're too graphic for us to handle or because it might provide additional motivation to those who hate us doesn't cut it and is an insult to all of us. Taking the word of people who lie all the time is ludicrous.
Osama has not been seen since late 2001, fake videos notwithstanding, so perhaps he's been dead for quite some time.

Quick Reply: Bin Laden finally dead