SuperHawk Forum

SuperHawk Forum (https://www.superhawkforum.com/forums/)
-   Everything Else (https://www.superhawkforum.com/forums/everything-else-31/)
-   -   Bin Laden finally dead (https://www.superhawkforum.com/forums/everything-else-31/bin-laden-finally-dead-25446/)

zmaniv 05-02-2011 08:04 AM

Bin Laden finally dead

Glad it is finally over. :)

Great job to all involved in the exercise

nuhawk 05-02-2011 08:11 AM

I agree it's over but a lesson to these sand-n*****s that America never sleeps and the blood of these extremist bastards will spill until eternity.

geekonamotorcycle 05-02-2011 09:09 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Oh yah

7moore7 05-02-2011 09:16 AM

:popcorn:

killer5280 05-02-2011 09:53 AM

Don't fall for the silly hoax.
We can't see the body, but we can trust the government to tell us the truth? I don't think so.
This is a psyop to boost Obama's ratings, to continue the phony War on Terror, to divert our attention from the real issues and to generate even more hatred of the US abroad.

killer5280 05-02-2011 09:55 AM

Originally Posted by geekonamotorcycle (Post 301255)
Oh yah

No, he's been too busy spending millions of taxpayer dollars preventing his birth certificate from coming to light.
Obama's a phony and so is this fantasy about the killing of Osama bin Laden.

FastRED 05-02-2011 10:09 AM

:iagree:
How do we really even know Osama was behind the attacks?
Thats right, we dont. Our country was once a flourishing place where innovation was on the forefront, but now we have been taken over by power hungry career politicians who claim to be out for the betterment of society but only weaken our home. The real question is, what can we do to change this country to restore it to its once powerful state?

**Thank you to all the brave men and women who fought and are fighting, i am ever greatful**

FL02SupaHawk996 05-02-2011 10:12 AM

Somebody said they had DNA evidence from what remains they could find after the Seals smoked him;)

L8RGYZ 05-02-2011 10:27 AM

+1

But as far as being a hoax, that would be stupid. All he'd have to do is post a vid. with proof of life to make us look like idiots. He's dead; count on it.

Originally Posted by FastRED (Post 301267)
Thats right, we dont. Our country was once a flourishing place where innovation was on the forefront, but now we have been taken over by power hungry career politicians who claim to be out for the betterment of society but only weaken our home. The real question is, what can we do to change this country to restore it to its once powerful state?

**Thank you to all the brave men and women who fought and are fighting, i am ever greatful**

Gregw 05-02-2011 05:51 PM

Originally Posted by L8RGYZ (Post 301274)
All he'd have to do is post a vid. with proof of life to make us look like idiots.

That might happen anyway. I might make a video saying "Ha! Ya missed me!" if I knew everyone was looking for me. Remake it every couple weeks to keep things current.

killer5280 05-02-2011 06:12 PM

Originally Posted by L8RGYZ (Post 301274)
+1

But as far as being a hoax, that would be stupid. All he'd have to do is post a vid. with proof of life to make us look like idiots. He's dead; count on it.

He's been dead since late '01 or early '02. By the way, this is the 9th time he's been reported dead.

killer5280 05-02-2011 06:14 PM

Originally Posted by FastRED (Post 301267)

I wonder who is going to be the new Emmanuel Goldstein now that Osama is apparently going to stay dead.:)

inderocker 05-02-2011 09:42 PM

Originally Posted by zmaniv (Post 301248)
Glad it is finally over. :)

Great job to all involved in the exercise

What does it really mean though? I highly doubt it means anything is over... realistically, this may of opened up a whole new can of worms... who knows. Glad he's gone though, hopefully it brings some closure to survivors and families of 9/11 victims.

FastRED 05-03-2011 09:05 AM

Originally Posted by killer5280 (Post 301331)
I wonder who is going to be the new Emmanuel Goldstein now that Osama is apparently going to stay dead.:)

They have already figured that one out, its going to be osama right hand man... forgot his name, look it up on yahoo.

geekonamotorcycle 05-03-2011 09:08 AM

Yahoo?

Did you mean google cause the letters are really close lol.

FL02SupaHawk996 05-03-2011 09:11 AM

Originally Posted by FastRED (Post 301391)
They have already figured that one out, its going to be osama right hand man... forgot his name, look it up on yahoo.

Ayman al-Zawahiri is al Qeada's #2 man at least till the Seals find him too;)
RC

Randman 05-03-2011 09:38 PM

Thanks to the Bush Administration for laying the ground work, and setting things in motion... I'll give credit to the current admin for giving the "go ahead" for the op..

Hope he gets his Virgins...All Big Burly Men armed with cactus dildos to rape his azz with...

lukenukem47 05-03-2011 09:45 PM

Saw the pic of his face with the hole in his head today and I must say its disturbing. I am glad they dropped him at sea. This way there is no shrin to go to.

medman2damax 05-04-2011 03:45 AM

I find it hilarious how everyone knows politicians lie (plenty of factual examples from both previous and current adminstrations) - yet for some reason we all believe everything they say anyway.

Body dumped at sea? Are you kidding?

Where's the proof?

As someone's already mentioned, this is the 9th time he's been reported dead.

Obama's ratings are at an all time low..... coincidence?

And I wasn't aware this was a Caucasian only website. Maybe there are some "sand niggers" on here. Maybe the regular type of "niggers" too. Maybe some "gooks".

Maybe it should be changed to www.WhitePeopleWhoRideSuperhawks.com for the rest of us who are obviously racially inferior.

inderocker 05-04-2011 08:18 AM

Originally Posted by medman2damax (Post 301486)

And I wasn't aware this was a Caucasian only website. Maybe there are some "sand niggers" on here. Maybe the regular type of "niggers" too. Maybe some "gooks".

Maybe it should be changed to www.WhitePeopleWhoRideSuperhawks.com for the rest of us who are obviously racially inferior.

You shouldn't cast judgment on an entire forum based on the comments of ONE person. At that point, you're no better then they are. ;)

killer5280 05-04-2011 11:18 AM

Originally Posted by medman2damax (Post 301486)
I find it hilarious how everyone knows politicians lie (plenty of factual examples from both previous and current adminstrations) - yet for some reason we all believe everything they say anyway.

Body dumped at sea? Are you kidding?

Where's the proof?

As someone's already mentioned, this is the 9th time he's been reported dead.

Obama's ratings are at an all time low..... coincidence?

Now, for our protection of course, they're discussing not releasing photos. Government says: "Just trust us on this. Really. Even though we here at government lie about everything, every day, 24/7/365, we wouldn't lie about this. Honest. It's true because we said it is, but if you ask for proof you might be with the terrorists and you might be un-American."
This is a hoax.

geekonamotorcycle 05-04-2011 11:21 AM

Has it been mentioned that it would be a serious problem if dude popped up somewhere. If he was alive and free this would be the time to embarrass us... Dead or not The president is confident eh will never show up again so I am going to go with dead on this...

lukenukem47 05-04-2011 11:55 AM

What would it take for the government to convince everyone? They can't it's impossible. The idea of priding his body in the streets will have a huge negative affect on other Arab nations that support the United States. If this is a hoax, Al Qaeda leaders will be quick to debunk it. So far, nothing opposing this has turned out. Other supportive Arab nations believe that the United States should have turned him over for trial, However that is a huge risk to take considering the possibility of escape and who do you trust to turn him over too. Any country that accepts the burden of trial will be a target for Al Qaeda. The other times the that the government Has made Claims to have killed him was during a great deal of carpet bombings with not real proof that could be confirmed. This is as close as it can get. Trust has to start somewhere, if you don't like it. I guess move to Canada.

geekonamotorcycle 05-04-2011 12:01 PM

Originally Posted by Randman (Post 301474)
Thanks to the Bush Administration for laying the ground work, and setting things in motion... I'll give credit to the current admin for giving the "go ahead" for the op..

Hope he gets his Virgins...All Big Burly Men armed with cactus dildos to rape his azz with...

Didnt Mister bush cancel the CIA dept in charge of finding bin laden in 2006?

The people who actually did the work deserve the credit.

Erik S. 05-05-2011 09:42 AM

Originally Posted by geekonamotorcycle (Post 301545)
Didnt Mister bush cancel the CIA dept in charge of finding bin laden in 2006?

The people who actually did the work deserve the credit.

Umm, it was actually the Bush Administration, Rumsfield specifically, who authorized the reinstatement of the Special Operations Command. The people who completed the operation. SOC is a compilation of Special Operating Forces. Hence, why U.S. Navy SEALs were deployed from U.S. Army Ranger Special Operation Blackhawks.

Thumbs up to the current administration for authorizing the operation.

As to the naysayers, I am willing to bet that you also believe that the U.S. government also planned and executed 9/11.

Anyone know why they buried him at sea? So that his gravesite wouldn't be a site of martyrdom.

HOOOYAH! SEAL Team 6!

Old Yeller 05-05-2011 09:59 AM

If congress can see the pictures, how's come we cant? :o

thetophatflash 05-05-2011 10:27 AM

The congress people who said they saw it found out yesterday that the photo was a hoax. See Scott Brown's admission that he hadn't see it after all.

killer5280 05-05-2011 11:57 AM

Originally Posted by geekonamotorcycle (Post 301537)
Has it been mentioned that it would be a serious problem if dude popped up somewhere. If he was alive and free this would be the time to embarrass us... Dead or not The president is confident eh will never show up again so I am going to go with dead on this...

Again, no evidence or proof has been offered that OBL was killed the other day in Pakistan. Just assurances from government and media scumbags like Obama who lie every day for a living. Sorry, but the rationale that we can see photos of all the other dead guys but not OBL because they're too graphic for us to handle or because it might provide additional motivation to those who hate us doesn't cut it and is an insult to all of us. Taking the word of people who lie all the time is ludicrous.
Osama has not been seen since late 2001, fake videos notwithstanding, so perhaps he's been dead for quite some time.

thetophatflash 05-05-2011 12:25 PM

If Osama doesn't send a video in, say 2 weeks, he's either dead or has quit. Your choice. I don't think the man would walk away from his cause.

Wicky 05-05-2011 01:25 PM

Bin Laden 'in same house for five years, says wife'

A wife of Osama Bin Laden has said he had been living in the compound in Abbottabad for five years, a Pakistani military official has told the BBC.

The wife, one of three of Bin Laden's wives held after Monday's raid, said she had not ventured outside one room over that time, the official added.

The official said 13 children had also been recovered from the compound.

She told officials she was shot during the raid and fell unconscious, and that at that point, Bin Laden had been alive.

She said that later on, her daughter had told her she had witnessed her father being shot.
BBC News - Bin Laden 'in same house for five years, says wife'

Originally Posted by killer5280 (Post 301677)
Again, no evidence or proof has been offered that OBL was killed the other day in Pakistan. Just assurances from government and media scumbags like Obama who lie every day for a living. Sorry, but the rationale that we can see photos of all the other dead guys but not OBL because they're too graphic for us to handle or because it might provide additional motivation to those who hate us doesn't cut it and is an insult to all of us. Taking the word of people who lie all the time is ludicrous.
Osama has not been seen since late 2001, fake videos notwithstanding, so perhaps he's been dead for quite some time.